Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Page 3 of 17 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

I just got that email. Apparently it is UPS, not USPS, shipping it into your locality, and I guess USPS will take it from there. According to the email there was a delay in-transit that has caused shipping to fall behind schedule, and this delay was not the fault of USPLabs. They estimate another five to seven days for delivery. Hope this clears things up for folks who are still waiting.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I just got that email. Apparently it is UPS, not USPS, shipping it into your locality, and I guess USPS will take it from there. According to the email there was a delay in-transit that has caused shipping to fall behind schedule, and this delay was not the fault of USPLabs. They estimate another five to seven days for delivery. Hope this clears things up for folks who are still waiting.

yeah i just got that mail.. with new tracking, albeit it doesnt work!! lol

its frustrating but big ups to USPLabs for keeping us updated. i think its been hard on all of us..haha
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yeah i just got that mail.. with new tracking, albeit it doesnt work!! lol

its frustrating but big ups to USPLabs for keeping us updated. i think its been hard on all of us..haha
    I found a little work around... copy the tracking number... the click on the link that says "UPS Web Tracking"... then paste the tracking number there.. should get the info you are after that way.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%

hah.. yeah thats what i did. nothing.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I just received that email also. Tracking number doesn't work as of yet though.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%

Re: Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I found a little work around... copy the tracking number... the click on the link that says "UPS Web Tracking"... then paste the tracking number there.. should get the info you are after that way.
    When I enter my number and press submit or whatever it just deletes my number and gives me no information. Tried in google chrome and Firefox.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

I'm not even sure those 26 character tracking numbers are a valid format for UPS Mail Innovations nor USPS. I think there is some serious fuuckdoggery going on.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%

I emailed a package from Michigan to my sister in Glacier National Park Montana 3 days after placing my order. She received that package 3 days later. Guess this release was so huge it simply overloaded the us postal system. Even the release of the iPhone didn't have that kind of impact on the system, so this must have really been a bigger deal than I expected. I feel for the postal service workers having to work 24/7 to satisfy the inner circle members. And to not even have tracking numbers work? Wow!

Reminds me of the big deal that went down with Primordial and their release of the Andro line. They waited until they had everyones cash, so that they could afford to produce the product.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.3%

Yea got the same email and the tracking number doesn't work. I thought they said every kit was shipped a few days ago? Now we have to wait another 5-7 days?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Mine tracked for 5-7 days too but at least I tracked it lol. So sometime next week.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

Haha greedy me was expecting some kind of consolation after the "sorry but expect your order in another 5-7 days" email.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%

I'm cancelling my order. I refuse to put up with crap like that from any company. I've used USP since they came out, but I work hard for my money, and it's the principal of the matter. I even sell on ebay, but I've never done anything like this to my customers.

I never so much as received an email with a tracking number. I'm joining the outer circle. I need some preworkout products right now anyhow, so I'll being sending that cash to Nutra (whom I might add has never let me down).
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%

Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    I'm cancelling my order. I refuse to put up with crap like that from any company. I've used USP since they came out, but I work hard for my money, and it's the principal of the matter. I even sell on ebay, but I've never done anything like this to my customers.

I never so much as received an email with a tracking number. I'm joining the outer circle. I need some preworkout products right now anyhow, so I'll being sending that cash to Nutra (whom I might add has never let me down).
    Wow. Just wow.
    Cultivating Mass.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The email that people are receiving is from UPS, not USPlabs, and explains that they (UPS) are responsible for the delay/missing tracking info.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post

I share your frustration.

We put our heart and soul into this release from gifting over 300 Alpha bottles to the public (about 60 online for logs) and for it to end by the malfunction of UPS, hurts us as a company. It was mistake that will hurt us going forward. Our customers our important to us.

We will do anything to make a situation out of our control right as UPS attempted with us with the email they sent too the IC.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I share your frustration.

We put our heart and soul into this release from gifting over 300 Alpha bottles to the public (about 60 online for logs) and for it to end by the malfunction of UPS, hurts us as a company. It was mistake that will hurt us going forward. Our customers our important to us.

We will do anything to make a situation out of our control right as UPS attempted with us with the email they sent too the IC.
    I did not receive a second email from UPS should I have?I just want to make sure I receive my IC purchase is all.I am not in a big rush but I am planning on it for my next cycle and I did get the IC deal I just do not want to be left out.Thanks USPlabsrep for following up and hopefully you can clarify this issue for me.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.27%

Just got my email confirming a tracking#.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.3%

Yea I just want to make sure it has been shipped and I'm not left out. Hopefully the tracking number I was provided by UPS will work soon.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    I did not receive a second email from UPS should I have?I just want to make sure I receive my IC purchase is all.I am not in a big rush but I am planning on it for my next cycle and I did get the IC deal I just do not want to be left out.Thanks USPlabsrep for following up and hopefully you can clarify this issue for me.
    You can call our customer service line at 1-800-890-3067 9am - 5pm EST, Monday-Friday
    Or use our contact form for email inquires http://usplabsdirect.com/contacts
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

UPS needs to fix this and fix this NOW. A simple "please use us and trust in the future" is just a spit in the face at this point. If they gave a damn, they would overnight everyone's orders. They have not followed through on their JOB, you know, what they get paid to do! I will not go through UPS again and will do my best to avoid going through any company that uses them for shipping. They shanghai'd USP and their customers. They need to at least make a half ass attempt to make this right. Another 5 to 7 days is unacceptable.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If your tracking number isn't showing up, they've told us it may take a little but for them to become active as they leave their facility. If anyone needs anything, my inbox is always open.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%

at least you guys have recieved another email, ive got nothing except for the all versa-1 kits have shipped. even a non working tracking# would be nice, but as long as i get it eventually its whatever.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ericool007, there's a chance the emails are being blocked by your spam filter. PM me your info and ill see what info I can find for you.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%

I am sure everyone have built up frustration and adrenaline flowing at a max level. I thought this thread was going to be one of everybody sharing happy receipt stories. I couldn't imagine it turning out like this.

by the way, we all hate you bolt !!! j/k

Take it out on the weights. I plan on going to the gym to destroy. Every time I lift, I am going to imagine it being an upper cut on UPS's ugly brown truck driving, brown short wearing delaying my shipment making, FedEx's b1tch courier's glass chin.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%

I have to say that through all this, majority of our AM members have been more than respectful throughout and USP Labs' reps have been very cordial instead of being combative or defensive. Kudos to all. Class act by everyone.

I have seen nastier responses on other boards and on Facebook.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'm in no rush for mine. I know it'll show up eventually, and if it never does I also know that USPlabs will sort it out.

Everyone needs to relax a little lol.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm in no rush for mine. I know it'll show up eventually, and if it never does I also know that USPlabs will sort it out.

Everyone needs to relax a little lol.
    In that case...I'll take yours and slip an IOU in there
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

In that case...I'll take yours and slip an IOU in there
    Fantastic. I am a bit of a loan shark as it is, how does 50% interest sound?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have a tracking number that doesnt work. guy at work has number that doesnt work. makes no sense
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I felt like crap today at the gym. Had to go home just after warming up. I blame UPS.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%

Just take me out back and put me down like a lame horse.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%

I'm trying to be funny in light of everyone's frustration.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just take me out back and put me down like a lame horse.
    Dibs on T-Bone's Versa-1 shipment.
    I started a new log at:
  34. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

I'm trying to be funny in light of everyone's frustration.
    You are succeding haha
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I am sure everyone have built up frustration and adrenaline flowing at a max level. I thought this thread was going to be one of everybody sharing happy receipt stories. I couldn't imagine it turning out like this.

by the way, we all hate you bolt !!! j/k

Take it out on the weights. I plan on going to the gym to destroy. Every time I lift, I am going to imagine it being an upper cut on UPS's ugly brown truck driving, brown short wearing delaying my shipment making, FedEx's b1tch courier's glass chin.
    Feel weird being one of the only to receive it.

Feel worse that i also don't plan to use it for another two weeks or so.

Everyone should be patient though, I know it sucks and it is easy for me to say since I got mine already, but it will all work out.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The email that people are receiving is from UPS, not USPlabs, and explains that they (UPS) are responsible for the delay/missing tracking info.
    Exactly. There was a snafu, but these things happen. No need to get a sandy vagina about it.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

So did USPlabs deliver all the boxes to UPS to ship or did UPS come to USP's location ( which I think happened) ??
    And the delay, was it caused by UPS holding all the shipments or did USPLABS cause the delay by contacting UPS late ? Obviously I'm somewhat confused
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%

Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    So did USPlabs deliver all the boxes to UPS to ship or did UPS come to USP's location ( which I think happened) ??
    And the delay, was it caused by UPS holding all the shipments or did USPLABS cause the delay by contacting UPS late ? Obviously I'm somewhat confused

Attachment 73181
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%

Guys, just open up your windows and call your Versa-1!...Just say, "Here Versa-1!!!, Here Versa-1, Come on boy!!".
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%

Re: Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Guys, just open up your windows and call your Versa-1!...Just say, "Here Versa-1!!!, Here Versa-1, Come on boy!!".
    Just wasted 30 min doing this. Any other ideas?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    CELTIC LABS REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:48 PM
  2. What organ releases the hormones?
    By EVANESCENCE in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:56 AM
  3. New Study Confirms that Fish Feel Pain
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14