Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leading office called me I'm not at home and said I can sign for it tomorrow in the morning. Finally. Am I one of the longest that has waited?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leasing office called me I'm not at home and said I can sign for it tomorrow in the morning. Finally. Am I one of the longest that has waited?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little annoyed with the 20+ day turnaround

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm a little annoyed with the 20+ day turnaround
I was a little bit too at first, because I was so excited to get it, but it's a whole lot of product though. I mean the deal is pretty sweet. Essentially two whole months for 50$ is incredible.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a little bit too at first, because I was so excited to get it, but it's a whole lot of product though. I mean the deal is pretty sweet. Essentially two whole months for 50$ is incredible.
plus a bottle of agmatine!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got mine. I live in Wyoming ordered first day available. Got my winning promo bottle too :D

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Got mine a few days ago, running one bottle now on a cut due to the supposed lipolysis of this product. Hope it works as well as the testers claimed!

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I'm not telling if/when I get mine, it's none of your business.

And when I do run it I am gonna stack it with 4 other products to see how good Versa-1 really is, I'll link my log . . . maybe

The log will be useless but you WILL follow, yes you WILL

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not telling if/when I get mine, it's none of your business.

And when I do run it I am gonna stack it with 4 other products to see how good Versa-1 really is, I'll link my log . . . maybe

The log will be useless but you WILL follow, yes you WILL
You really know how to add useful information to a thread buddy.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
You really know how to add useful information to a thread buddy.
the entire thread is useless info . . . people stating when they got their product. Kid of like the people on FB that notify you of their every move ;)

And people already promoting their multi-product log . . . once again, useless log if we want to see the efficacy of the Versa-1.

Just soooooo much HYPE

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Useless to someone like you that just wants to bash. It was actually very useful to us IC members and I'm sure USPlabs themselves since there was a major issue at hand.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Useless to someone like you that just wants to bash. It was actually very useful to us IC members and I'm sure USPlabs themselves since there was a major issue at hand.
I am not bashing . . . I am mocking, there is a difference. For the ultra-sensitive it may feel like bashing, so you might need some estro control.

Don't worry, I got mine!!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not bashing . . . I am mocking, there is a difference. For the ultra-sensitive it may feel like bashing, so you might need some estro control.

Don't worry, I got mine!!!
Please go back to bb dot com

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Please!!!! We don't need that bs here!!! That's why I left bb

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I gotta go be alone now. If you know what I mean.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the entire thread is useless info . . . people stating when they got their product. Kid of like the people on FB that notify you of their every move ;)

And people already promoting their multi-product log . . . once again, useless log if we want to see the efficacy of the Versa-1.

Just soooooo much HYPE
There were a bunch of solo beta-test logs. Besides, I personally cannot describe this thread as "useless".

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were a bunch of solo beta-test logs. Besides, I personally cannot describe this thread as "useless".
Beta testing is ALWAYS different from what is released, I've seen it over the years. I am hoping to see some solo Versa-1 logs, but most are doing ridiculous stacks so THEY will not know if Versa-1 is doing its thing or not.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
What i really want to see is who goes beyond 1 pill a day and what the results are.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta testing is ALWAYS different from what is released, I've seen it over the years. I am hoping to see some solo Versa-1 logs, but most are doing ridiculous stacks so THEY will not know if Versa-1 is doing its thing or not.
Mine was only stacked with jack3d micro. Pictures and workout videos included.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also ran pretty close to standalone... Jack3d micro or Jack3d depending on the day plus BCAAs intra workout. A few days I used Oxy Elite + Versa-1 on non-workout days.

I think why there are so many "ridiculous stacks" out there now is bc a lot of people see the potential with this product and are wanting to make the most of their run. I think initially one might gain better understanding of how their body will work with the product standalone, but the effects are pretty obvious IMO.

And if you are trying to say that the beta tested product is different from what's released, you would need to direct that to USPlabRep. I'm pretty sure he already snuffed this notion out already though.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Yessir !!!!!

Please let us know when you placed the order and what state you are in. Congrats !!!! We all know what you can do with this product.
I am from hawaii, placed my order on the 10th, the day after server crashed. As of today, haven't receive anything yet. Tracking number doesn't work also.

ACSlayer

Awards
I am in Dallas, ordered on the 9th.Still haven't seen a package yet. I'm starting to wonder what's up?

kingin23

Awards
Really still haven't recieved? I would give usplabs.phone call. I recieved mine mid last week, and placed another order for the nutra planet intro sale stack

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i got mine last week, started it right away and tonight, to soon to tell how well its working but so far so good, my workouts seem extra focused.

ACSlayer

Awards
Just an update, there was an address mixup. Luckily, Borobulker helped to get the situation promptly worked out. Big thanks to Borobulker!

tigerbunny

Awards
I am from hawaii, placed my order on the 10th, the day after server crashed. As of today, haven't receive anything yet. Tracking number doesn't work also.
I'm in the same situation, email in to customer service on Monday and still no reply. Anyone recieved any updated tracking numbers from CS? I wish I could atleast know if my package is just being shipped parcel post or something...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same situation, email in to customer service on Monday and still no reply. Anyone recieved any updated tracking numbers from CS? I wish I could atleast know if my package is just being shipped parcel post or something...
Please private message me, I can help.

Send me your name, address and order number.

thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update, there was an address mixup. Luckily, Borobulker helped to get the situation promptly worked out. Big thanks to Borobulker!
Glad it worked out nicely. Thank you for the feedback, and for your patience.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) USPlabs releases what it beta-tests.
2) Supplement users that understand how their bodies react to specific supplements are usually able to isolate the effects due to the addition of a new one.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mod edit: no