Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    1. No, Agmatine was not in or is in VERSA-1. The ingredient panel makes that very clear.
    2. We are releasing a series of Single ingredient products like DAA, Agmatine, ModernBCAA tabs, Creatine, etc...For that matter the DAA capsules and ModernBCAA tabs should be hitting your Vitamin Shoppe and online retailers in a few weeks.
    3. We didn't feel agmatine500 was IC worthy. We did feel that combing Agmatine500 with two bottles of VERSA-1 with free shipping at the low low low price of 49.99 was worthy. Hope all agreed.
    4. You shouldn't repeat everything you hear at bb.com.
    5. Agmatine can't hold a candle to VERSA-1.....that will be proven by historical use..
    very nice to hear about the new upcoming products!will there be an ic deal for this?and yes it was a great deal!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    very nice to hear about the new upcoming products!will there be an ic deal for this?and yes it was a great deal!
    Possibly. We have a few other big releases on the way.

We may IC release DAA/ModernBCAA. We are still brainstorming.
    •   

3. Awesome news. Looking forward to the single ingredient products.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Possibly. We have a few other big releases on the way.

We may IC release DAA/ModernBCAA. We are still brainstorming.
    do it.do it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    do it.do it.
    Something is happening in February...

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Something is happening in February...
    nice!!!!!!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Why?

Some will believe anything they read on the internet even if its baseless...
    I said i suspected, thanks for clearing it up, a lot of testers talked about pumps so agmatine would explain that a bit, im excited to get mine in the mail and start it already lol.

edit-and bb.com is full of trolls,unhelpful people, and extremely boring repetitive threads... i rarely ever go there anymore

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

do it.do it.

Name:  image-1380705478.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  72.6 KB
    BOARD TYRANT

9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Name:  image-1380705478.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  72.6 KB
    haha!

10. I wish I could rep myself
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I wish I could rep myself
    Hahaha... I will throw some your way when I get to a computer.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

1. No, Agmatine was not in or is in VERSA-1. The ingredient panel makes that very clear.
    2. We are releasing a series of Single ingredient products like DAA, Agmatine, ModernBCAA tabs, Creatine, etc...For that matter the DAA capsules and ModernBCAA tabs should be hitting your Vitamin Shoppe and online retailers in a few weeks.
    3. We didn't feel agmatine500 was IC worthy. We did feel that combing Agmatine500 with two bottles of VERSA-1 with free shipping at the low low low price of 49.99 was worthy. Hope all agreed.
    4. You shouldn't repeat everything you hear at bb.com.
    5. Agmatine can't hold a candle to VERSA-1.....that will be proven by historical use..
    1. Cool
    2. Siiiiiick! That's exciting
    3. Hellova deal... I'm excited to receive my order.
    4... LOL I can't stand that forum. Hence why I stick to AM and the USP boards.
    5. Agreed

Excellent feedback. Thank you!

13. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I said i suspected, thanks for clearing it up, a lot of testers talked about pumps so agmatine would explain that a bit, im excited to get mine in the mail and start it already lol.

edit-and bb.com is full of trolls,unhelpful people, and extremely boring repetitive threads... i rarely ever go there anymore
    Were Agmatine in any effective dose in the Versa-1 beta-test capsules, one would have needed much larger capsules, and would probably have needed to take a few capsules per dose.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

14. Already got deliveries from USPS and UPS today and no versa-1 . I'm disappointed because I ordered the first day and live in dallas so I thought I would get it today.

15. i ordered wed, nothing yet here either in mn

16. Thank you for the feedback. I am going to wait till end of this week to start raising eyebrows. They are coming via USPS after all.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

17. yea. i ordered tues and nothing yet. was really hoping to be able to start earlier this week.
    CELTIC LABS REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    yea. i ordered tues and nothing yet. was really hoping to be able to start earlier this week.
    Some members here have reported having received their parcels. We did our best to ensure fast shipping, despite the record-setting order volume. All orders have now been shipped, so yours should arrive soon. Thank you for your patience and support!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. I got a ups-MI email today with a tracking number. I ordered mY IC kit Friday morning. Hope this helps out with the time table for some of the others. Hope too see the package soon as well.
  20. Re: Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i ordered wed, nothing yet here either in mn
    Same
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. I have not gotten any kind of confirmation email at all. When I try and log on to USPs website it says my account is not confirmed, and to click a link to resend the confirmation Email, but I never get the Email. Its not in my spam filter either.

22. Got a ups-email shipping confirmation and I ordered on Saturday.

23. I posted the following link earlier for a clearer understanding of our order processing and shippinmg policies, and the special circumstances surrounding those during this Versa-1 IC release. Please see Point # 2 in that post:

Versa-1 Shipping Questions and Answers - VERSA-1 Muscle | Mind Breakthrough - USPlabs Direct

All Versa-1 orders have now been shipped. Some have already received their shipements (without having received any shipping confirmation/notification earlier). We know you have been patient and understanding all these days, but ask that you exercise a little bit more patience. Your order will be delivered shortly. Thank you very much for your continued support!

24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    According to USP Labs forum, all other orders have already shipped. However, due to server issues, all tracking information did not filter through to the website. Even if it shipped, it may still show as processing.
    I am not sure how accurate that info is. I got a email stating all had shipped with no tracking info last week, a guy at work got a ups shipping notification that his is available for pickup by ups on 1/15/12 so apparently not everything shipped
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

25. Are they coming by UPS or USPS?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Biggyp View Post
    Are they coming by UPS or USPS?
    I received USPS tracking info. Looks like others have received UPS tracking info. So answer maybe....both.
    I started a new log at:

27. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I received USPS tracking info. Looks like others have received UPS tracking info. So answer maybe....both.
    i got neither yet

28. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

I believe UPS delivers it to your local USPS office and they complete the delivery.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

29. I got tracking number but it won't work

30. Quote Originally Posted by Biggyp View Post
    I got tracking number but it won't work
    Same here. I still see it as a good sign. Looking forward to getting this by Friday.
    I started a new log at:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:48 PM
  2. What organ releases the hormones?
    By EVANESCENCE in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:56 AM
  3. New Study Confirms that Fish Feel Pain
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:39 PM
  4. EQL releases new Product