Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Page 2 of 17 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I wish I could rep myself
    Hahaha... I will throw some your way when I get to a computer.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

1. No, Agmatine was not in or is in VERSA-1. The ingredient panel makes that very clear.
    2. We are releasing a series of Single ingredient products like DAA, Agmatine, ModernBCAA tabs, Creatine, etc...For that matter the DAA capsules and ModernBCAA tabs should be hitting your Vitamin Shoppe and online retailers in a few weeks.
    3. We didn't feel agmatine500 was IC worthy. We did feel that combing Agmatine500 with two bottles of VERSA-1 with free shipping at the low low low price of 49.99 was worthy. Hope all agreed.
    4. You shouldn't repeat everything you hear at bb.com.
    5. Agmatine can't hold a candle to VERSA-1.....that will be proven by historical use..
    1. Cool
    2. Siiiiiick! That's exciting
    3. Hellova deal... I'm excited to receive my order.
    4... LOL I can't stand that forum. Hence why I stick to AM and the USP boards.
    5. Agreed

Excellent feedback. Thank you!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I said i suspected, thanks for clearing it up, a lot of testers talked about pumps so agmatine would explain that a bit, im excited to get mine in the mail and start it already lol.

edit-and bb.com is full of trolls,unhelpful people, and extremely boring repetitive threads... i rarely ever go there anymore
    Were Agmatine in any effective dose in the Versa-1 beta-test capsules, one would have needed much larger capsules, and would probably have needed to take a few capsules per dose.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member

Already got deliveries from USPS and UPS today and no versa-1 . I'm disappointed because I ordered the first day and live in dallas so I thought I would get it today.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

i ordered wed, nothing yet here either in mn
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the feedback. I am going to wait till end of this week to start raising eyebrows. They are coming via USPS after all.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

yea. i ordered tues and nothing yet. was really hoping to be able to start earlier this week.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    yea. i ordered tues and nothing yet. was really hoping to be able to start earlier this week.
    Some members here have reported having received their parcels. We did our best to ensure fast shipping, despite the record-setting order volume. All orders have now been shipped, so yours should arrive soon. Thank you for your patience and support!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I got a ups-MI email today with a tracking number. I ordered mY IC kit Friday morning. Hope this helps out with the time table for some of the others. Hope too see the package soon as well.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Re: Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i ordered wed, nothing yet here either in mn
    Same
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I have not gotten any kind of confirmation email at all. When I try and log on to USPs website it says my account is not confirmed, and to click a link to resend the confirmation Email, but I never get the Email. Its not in my spam filter either.
  12. Board Supporter

Got a ups-email shipping confirmation and I ordered on Saturday.
  13. Diamond Member

I posted the following link earlier for a clearer understanding of our order processing and shippinmg policies, and the special circumstances surrounding those during this Versa-1 IC release. Please see Point # 2 in that post:

Versa-1 Shipping Questions and Answers - VERSA-1 Muscle | Mind Breakthrough - USPlabs Direct

All Versa-1 orders have now been shipped. Some have already received their shipements (without having received any shipping confirmation/notification earlier). We know you have been patient and understanding all these days, but ask that you exercise a little bit more patience. Your order will be delivered shortly. Thank you very much for your continued support!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    According to USP Labs forum, all other orders have already shipped. However, due to server issues, all tracking information did not filter through to the website. Even if it shipped, it may still show as processing.
    I am not sure how accurate that info is. I got a email stating all had shipped with no tracking info last week, a guy at work got a ups shipping notification that his is available for pickup by ups on 1/15/12 so apparently not everything shipped
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  15. New Member

Are they coming by UPS or USPS?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyp View Post
    Are they coming by UPS or USPS?
    I received USPS tracking info. Looks like others have received UPS tracking info. So answer maybe....both.
    I started a new log at:
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I received USPS tracking info. Looks like others have received UPS tracking info. So answer maybe....both.
    i got neither yet
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I believe UPS delivers it to your local USPS office and they complete the delivery.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. New Member

I got tracking number but it won't work
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyp View Post
    I got tracking number but it won't work
    Same here. I still see it as a good sign. Looking forward to getting this by Friday.
    I started a new log at:
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Re: Versa-1 IC Release Shipment Receipt Confirmation

I havnt gotten anything yet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I havnt gotten anything yet.
    Nothing for me as well. I ordered and I won a bottle. I'm in Pa.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

Nothing for me as well. I ordered and I won a bottle. I'm in Pa.
    I won the same contest Mission. It shipped last week per DW, so I am hoping it arrives this week.
    I started a new log at:
  24. Board Supporter

Well like I said I did get a UPS email with tracking number but when I click on it it just says that the order is ready for UPS to receive so I guess it has not shipped as of yet.But I am in no hurry as long as I get it within a reasonable time frame it's ok with me.
  25. zv3
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Very strange, they say this shipped last week, but I just got a tracking # a day ago, and the tracking # does not have ANY information, not even where it was shipped from! If this really shipped last weekend, almost everybody in all parts of the country should have pretty much
    received the package already, or Thurs or Fri.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Very strange, they say this shipped last week, but I just got a tracking # a day ago, and the tracking # does not have ANY information, not even where it was shipped from! If this really shipped last weekend, almost everybody in all parts of the country should have pretty much
    received the package already, or Thurs or Fri.
    I think it shipped ups basic. It can take awhile since they deliver to your local USPS and then USPS delivers to you house.

I have had them bypass USPS though and ups just deliver. I'm in California and have not received anything
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I believe UPS delivers it to your local USPS office and they complete the delivery.
    Lol that doesn't even make sense..why would they pay two different carriers?
    *edit* apparently this is a thing?? Seems complicated and unnecessary

Anyways..i was pretty disappointed to open an empty mailbox today, i was SURE it was gonna be in there..oh well, maybe tomorrow..
    Cultivating Mass.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

Lol that doesn't even make sense..why would they pay two different carriers?
    *edit* apparently this is a thing?? Seems complicated and unnecessary

Anyways..i was pretty disappointed to open an empty mailbox today, i was SURE it was gonna be in there..oh well, maybe tomorrow..
    Yeah, it's a real shipping option. It's called UPS Mail Innovations.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Well like I said I did get a UPS email with tracking number but when I click on it it just says that the order is ready for UPS to receive so I guess it has not shipped as of yet.But I am in no hurry as long as I get it within a reasonable time frame it's ok with me.
    That means they printed the shipping label and was issued a tracking number. You don't have yo be at UPS. you can do it from business location if they are equipped as such. It will be packaged and label placed and when it arrives at UPS or picked up from business location, it will be scanned and you will actually start seeing the ship status it I progressed.

Just a note. Printing of the shipping label does not mean it will ship that day, next day or even a week from that date.
    I started a new log at:
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Yeah, it's a real shipping option. It's called UPS Mail Innovations.
    Yep, virtually every large couriers do this.
    I started a new log at:
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I think due to volume they faced and server issues they encountered, we probably need to give them at least till end of the week before raising issues.
    I started a new log at:
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I Hope both my orders come in today or tomorrow. I ordered on the 8th but got in my actual order on the 9th.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think due to volume they faced and server issues they encountered, we probably need to give them at least till end of the week before raising issues.
    I'm definitely not raising any issues here. USPLabs has been quite generous with this offer as well as the countless giveaways they've done to promote versa-1. Its obvious the response has been HUGE.. Seems to me their whole crew repping, and the guys behind the scenes are busting ass. You won't hear any complaints from me, I just can't wait to start!!
    Cultivating Mass.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

I'm definitely not raising any issues here. USPLabs has been quite generous with this offer as well as the countless giveaways they've done to promote versa-1. Its obvious the response has been HUGE.. Seems to me their whole crew repping, and the guys behind the scenes are busting ass. You won't hear any complaints from me, I just can't wait to start!!
    Yep. I have never seen a negative comment from you. We are all just talking out loud. I think everyone will be happy very soon.
    I started a new log at:
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Placed mine on the 9th. No tracking and no product. If not be Friday, then there's a problem.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you everyone for their patience. Rest assured people are beginning to get their packages. The free Shipping may take some time depending on routing and scheduling and the postal carrier. Sometimes retailers take 10days to process my order and deliver it to my house out here on the left coast
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

So I ordered on the 8th. If it takes 2 days to process it would be sent out last Thursday. So today it should have been in the mail a week already. Got in contact with one of the people from USP labs and she gave me my tracking number and said it should be here in another 5-7 days. So either 2 week shipping or it took 10 days to actually box it up and send it in the mail. Because from the way it looked on the tracking number it takes 24-48 hours to update... and its still not updated. Bad joke.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I ordered on the 8th. If it takes 2 days to process it would be sent out last Thursday. So today it should have been in the mail a week already. Got in contact with one of the people from USP labs and she gave me my tracking number and said it should be here in another 5-7 days. So either 2 week shipping or it took 10 days to actually box it up and send it in the mail. Because from the way it looked on the tracking number it takes 24-48 hours to update... and its still not updated. Bad joke.
    Bummer. Hope it gets there. Versa 1 is awesome. Mine should be here tomorrow. Mail person said to me today.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I am going to hang on just a bit longer before I start speculating. I do understand your frustration though. The build up to IC release was so intense that the demand far outweighed the overhead and capacity. Some people have already received their order, so I am still holding out hope that I will receive it by Saturday.
    I started a new log at:
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Bummer. Hope it gets there. Versa 1 is awesome. Mine should be here tomorrow. Mail person said to me today.
    Great news DJ. Please let us know when it arrives.
    I started a new log at:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 05:48 PM
  2. What organ releases the hormones?
    By EVANESCENCE in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 06:56 AM
  3. New Study Confirms that Fish Feel Pain
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 10:39 PM
  4. EQL releases new Product