How many people cycle their supplements?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    There are a lot of pros in supplementing with various forms of vitamin D
    iamdisappoint
    c'mon man - you bought the book!
    expound


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    iamdisappoint
    c'mon man - you bought the book!
    expound
    There are links, although small that it may increase testosterone by a few points; in terms of overall bone health etc. however these things are not directly noticible (i.e. exert much of a physical response in the immediate sense) so its not as though one day you supplement and then the effects are pronounced.

    You'd know though if you were deficient.

  3. was a trick question

    ah i don't want to seem as if i am flaming..i actually thought you may have read something that would surprise me

    truth is - vit d is not even considered an essential vitamin, as the human body can synthesize from sunlight (as has been mentioned) or even tanning beds with UV rays

    in developed countries, vit d is added to many things (milk the obvious but foods as well), so furthers this stance

    there is even conflicting data from such respected places like the IOM here in the states (institute of medicine), and researchers claim IOMs data was conflicted, on their (IOM) report of stating such conflictions..



    is quite interesting stuff..sure there is the theory of increasing testosterone production as well (d3 variation)

    for my .02 - if you don't get it from foods or sunlight, you'd better be supplementing with it
    (rickets are not an attractive thought)
    i like d3 version personally, and anecdotal reports say that supplementing extra in the winter will help mood (seasonal depression etc) and also strengthen immune system

    if you take a multi, eat decently, and drink milk (oh gawd milk, there is another topic eh?? ) one would seem to have all their bases covered

    if you take a multi at all (minus the above factors), and it has standard vit d - one can really not take a stance that you need to supplement additionally
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: How many people cycle their supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Gorgeous man

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    No doubt. it was deserved for using the wrong units. Nevertheless it was cleared up.


    Still pertanent to the original subject. Yup - got mine at CVS.


    I've been considering moving there.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    No ****? What part? When? Don't move here during the summer. You'll want to be broken in easy lol

    - Valdez

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Gorgeous man



    No ****? What part? When? Don't move here during the summer. You'll want to be broken in easy lol

    - Valdez
    Yep; its what I wake up to in the winter whenever i'm down there.

  6. I had job ops around Bullhead City and Pheonix. It was a thought - just kinda itchy to leave New York/New Jersey.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. Not only do I try and cycle almost everything, I also try to have at least a few weeks each year where I don't take ANY supplements. I don't know that you could say that is "needed," but it does make me feel a bit better about using supplements so many other days/weeks of the year.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Not only do I try and cycle almost everything, I also try to have at least a few weeks each year where I don't take ANY supplements. I don't know that you could say that is "needed," but it does make me feel a bit better about using supplements so many other days/weeks of the year.
    i embrace this philosophy as well
    something about satiating the mental side, when you go w/o supps for awhile..
    feels like you are cleaning yourself out a bit
    whether truly "needed" or not, is how i like to roll
  9. How many people cycle their supplements?


    I'm cycling everything now.

    Even gone off test boosters for 6 weeks because I haven't had a break for a while. Now cycling off caffeine for a week or so
  10. How many people cycle their supplements?


    Cycling off caffeine which I have 5 times a week is bull**** hard!!

    I don't know how everyone does it... Even tapering down
  11. How many people cycle their supplements?


    How many weeks do people cycle their caffeine consumption? I know people that don't at all

    If so, is a week off enough?

    I only have caffeine in my drink in the morning (amino energy) and that is it for the day. I don't have caffeine on the weekends

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    How many weeks do people cycle their caffeine consumption? I know people that don't at all

    If so, is a week off enough?

    I only have caffeine in my drink in the morning (amino energy) and that is it for the day. I don't have caffeine on the weekends
    F that. Caffeine is vital for me.. I think it's more Important to cycle legit stims like synephrine or dmaa or something harsher on the CNS.. Caffeine is just a part of life!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  13. How many people cycle their supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    F that. Caffeine is vital for me.. I think it's more Important to cycle legit stims like synephrine or dmaa or something harsher on the CNS.. Caffeine is just a part of life!
    Yeah It is part of my morning ritual. I don't have any stims in anything else (don't drink coffee, nor stim pre workouts) I've cut all that out it's just in the morning I like to have amino energy and maybe some noops for the whole day.

    I can understand people cycling their Pre workouts but mine is without stims

  14. It's my personal opinion that when cycling off stims still allows room for natural caffeine such from a couple cups of coffee. Now, that doesn't mean the whole pot but there's a plethora of benefits to that morning cup o' joe (granted it's not overly diluted with sugar and cream like 90% of starbucks customers).

    No sugar, piping hot, maybe a slight hint of milk to smooth the edges. Done deal. I'm good.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. How many people cycle their supplements?


    So amino energy would be fine. It's all natural caffeine

  16. I ran out of my multi today and couldn't get to the store in time to get more!!! Now it's gonna start snowing and shti is gonna be shut down til like Sunday!!! I guess I'm taking a break from my multi lol . Not really happy about it
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  17. How many people cycle their supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I ran out of my multi today and couldn't get to the store in time to get more!!! Now it's gonna start snowing and shti is gonna be shut down til like Sunday!!! I guess I'm taking a break from my multi lol . Not really happy about it
    Trolling?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

    Trolling?
    What? ....
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  19. How many people cycle their supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I ran out of my multi today and couldn't get to the store in time to get more!!! Now it's gonna start snowing and shti is gonna be shut down til like Sunday!!! I guess I'm taking a break from my multi lol . Not really happy about it
    I wouldn't stress about that too much.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: How many people cycle their supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Trolling?
    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What? ....
    I'm confused too lol...

    So ched, I've been hearing things bro. I've been hearing things about multi vitamins. I hear that with a multi vitamin there are vitamins in them. You picking up what I'm laying down? I hear that multi vitamins are good for over all health.

    There are things being said and I hear things when they're said. Especially, when its about multi vitamins.



    - Valdez

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Huh?

    I'm confused too lol...

    So ched, I've been hearing things bro. I've been hearing things about multi vitamins. I hear that with a multi vitamin there are vitamins in them. You picking up what I'm laying down? I hear that multi vitamins are good for over all health.

    There are things being said and I hear things when they're said. Especially, when its about multi vitamins.



    - Valdez
    I just burst a blood vessel reading that. Pick up what you layed down, son.
    Haha u coming off a 24 hour shift? Get some sleep haha
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: How many people cycle their supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I just burst a blood vessel reading that. Pick up what you layed down, son.
    Haha u coming off a 24 hour shift? Get some sleep haha
    Stay tuned lol!

    - Valdez
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 02:37 AM
  3. how many people use ALA on their ckd
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2003, 11:26 PM
  4. How many PH cycles a year?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:32 PM
  5. How many people here do the high-carb meal/day?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:55 AM
Log in
Log in