How many people cycle their supplements? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

How many people cycle their supplements?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    There are a lot of pros in supplementing with various forms of vitamin D
    iamdisappoint
    c'mon man - you bought the book!
    expound
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    iamdisappoint
    c'mon man - you bought the book!
    expound
    There are links, although small that it may increase testosterone by a few points; in terms of overall bone health etc. however these things are not directly noticible (i.e. exert much of a physical response in the immediate sense) so its not as though one day you supplement and then the effects are pronounced.

You'd know though if you were deficient.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

was a trick question

ah i don't want to seem as if i am flaming..i actually thought you may have read something that would surprise me

truth is - vit d is not even considered an essential vitamin, as the human body can synthesize from sunlight (as has been mentioned) or even tanning beds with UV rays

in developed countries, vit d is added to many things (milk the obvious but foods as well), so furthers this stance

there is even conflicting data from such respected places like the IOM here in the states (institute of medicine), and researchers claim IOMs data was conflicted, on their (IOM) report of stating such conflictions..

is quite interesting stuff..sure there is the theory of increasing testosterone production as well (d3 variation)

for my .02 - if you don't get it from foods or sunlight, you'd better be supplementing with it
    (rickets are not an attractive thought)
    i like d3 version personally, and anecdotal reports say that supplementing extra in the winter will help mood (seasonal depression etc) and also strengthen immune system

if you take a multi, eat decently, and drink milk (oh gawd milk, there is another topic eh?? ) one would seem to have all their bases covered

if you take a multi at all (minus the above factors), and it has standard vit d - one can really not take a stance that you need to supplement additionally
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: How many people cycle their supplements?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Gorgeous man

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    No doubt. it was deserved for using the wrong units. Nevertheless it was cleared up.

Still pertanent to the original subject. Yup - got mine at CVS.

I've been considering moving there.

-OS-Team AppNut
    No ****? What part? When? Don't move here during the summer. You'll want to be broken in easy lol

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Gorgeous man

No ****? What part? When? Don't move here during the summer. You'll want to be broken in easy lol

- Valdez
    Yep; its what I wake up to in the winter whenever i'm down there.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had job ops around Bullhead City and Pheonix. It was a thought - just kinda itchy to leave New York/New Jersey.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not only do I try and cycle almost everything, I also try to have at least a few weeks each year where I don't take ANY supplements. I don't know that you could say that is "needed," but it does make me feel a bit better about using supplements so many other days/weeks of the year.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Not only do I try and cycle almost everything, I also try to have at least a few weeks each year where I don't take ANY supplements. I don't know that you could say that is "needed," but it does make me feel a bit better about using supplements so many other days/weeks of the year.
    i embrace this philosophy as well
    something about satiating the mental side, when you go w/o supps for awhile..
    feels like you are cleaning yourself out a bit
    whether truly "needed" or not, is how i like to roll
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm cycling everything now.

Even gone off test boosters for 6 weeks because I haven't had a break for a while. Now cycling off caffeine for a week or so
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Cycling off caffeine which I have 5 times a week is bull**** hard!!

I don't know how everyone does it... Even tapering down
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

How many weeks do people cycle their caffeine consumption? I know people that don't at all

If so, is a week off enough?

I only have caffeine in my drink in the morning (amino energy) and that is it for the day. I don't have caffeine on the weekends
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    How many weeks do people cycle their caffeine consumption? I know people that don't at all

If so, is a week off enough?

I only have caffeine in my drink in the morning (amino energy) and that is it for the day. I don't have caffeine on the weekends
    F that. Caffeine is vital for me.. I think it's more Important to cycle legit stims like synephrine or dmaa or something harsher on the CNS.. Caffeine is just a part of life!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    F that. Caffeine is vital for me.. I think it's more Important to cycle legit stims like synephrine or dmaa or something harsher on the CNS.. Caffeine is just a part of life!
    Yeah It is part of my morning ritual. I don't have any stims in anything else (don't drink coffee, nor stim pre workouts) I've cut all that out it's just in the morning I like to have amino energy and maybe some noops for the whole day.

I can understand people cycling their Pre workouts but mine is without stims
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's my personal opinion that when cycling off stims still allows room for natural caffeine such from a couple cups of coffee. Now, that doesn't mean the whole pot but there's a plethora of benefits to that morning cup o' joe (granted it's not overly diluted with sugar and cream like 90% of starbucks customers).

No sugar, piping hot, maybe a slight hint of milk to smooth the edges. Done deal. I'm good.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

So amino energy would be fine. It's all natural caffeine
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ran out of my multi today and couldn't get to the store in time to get more!!! Now it's gonna start snowing and shti is gonna be shut down til like Sunday!!! I guess I'm taking a break from my multi lol . Not really happy about it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

I ran out of my multi today and couldn't get to the store in time to get more!!! Now it's gonna start snowing and shti is gonna be shut down til like Sunday!!! I guess I'm taking a break from my multi lol . Not really happy about it
    Trolling?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Trolling?
    What? ....
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

I wouldn't stress about that too much.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Trolling?
    Huh?

What? ....
    I'm confused too lol...

So ched, I've been hearing things bro. I've been hearing things about multi vitamins. I hear that with a multi vitamin there are vitamins in them. You picking up what I'm laying down? I hear that multi vitamins are good for over all health.

There are things being said and I hear things when they're said. Especially, when its about multi vitamins.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Huh?

I'm confused too lol...

So ched, I've been hearing things bro. I've been hearing things about multi vitamins. I hear that with a multi vitamin there are vitamins in them. You picking up what I'm laying down? I hear that multi vitamins are good for over all health.

There are things being said and I hear things when they're said. Especially, when its about multi vitamins.

- Valdez
    I just burst a blood vessel reading that. Pick up what you layed down, son.
    Haha u coming off a 24 hour shift? Get some sleep haha
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I just burst a blood vessel reading that. Pick up what you layed down, son.
    Haha u coming off a 24 hour shift? Get some sleep haha
    Stay tuned lol!

- Valdez
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 01:37 AM
  3. how many people use ALA on their ckd
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2003, 10:26 PM
  4. How many PH cycles a year?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 11:32 AM
  5. How many people here do the high-carb meal/day?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:55 AM