Finally got to versa 1 page with ingredients

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to the page and saw no science on it. Not even google knows. Its a secret.
I believe there was info on the first page the IC link directs you to.

lronFist

Banned
Awards
The first ingredient is "Aegeline," which is an amide that will be immediately hydrolyzed into para-methoxy-octopamine. In murine models, octopamine is a fairly potent beta-3-agonist, however in human adipocytes, octopamine is inert.

In terms of beta-3 potency (in some animal models), Octopamine > Para-methoxy-octopamine. This factoid is irrelevant for humans, however.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
The first ingredient is "Aegeline," which is an amide that will be immediately hydrolyzed into para-methoxy-octopamine. In murine models, octopamine is a fairly potent beta-3-agonist, however in human adipocytes, octopamine is inert.

In terms of beta-3 potency (in some animal models), Octopamine > Para-methoxy-octopamine. This factoid is irrelevant for humans, however.
so this means the product is useless ? Or am I missing something?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and what about this ingredient is anabolic???

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
and what about this ingredient is anabolic???

who knows but im sure USP had at least 1 study showing it was at least a little bit effective before they sent it out to like 100 people to beta test. i pulled the trigger before reading this. at least they said if you dont like it by day 14 u can return it. i imagine it will do something tho, everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Sir_Isal

Awards
Is it ok to use Oxy Elite Pro with Versa-1 since both contain Aegeline ?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a pass on most Prop blends nowadays. Only time I may consider will be with stims

hdc

Awards
From hightowerpharmacology (dot) blogspot (dot) com (dot) au/

"Unfortunately, the anabolism that aegeline induces is likely restricted to adipocytes since humans are extremely insensitive to beta(3)-AR agonism. In the studies in which aegeline demonstrated antihyperglycemic and antihyperlipidemic properties, the animals utilized were both murine which, as described above, are beta(3)-AR receptor sensitive. Furthermore, these animals were tested against specific disease pathologies to amplify their effects. It should go without saying that the results produced will probably not translate to humans."

Just more hype..

goyard74

Awards
Can anyone clue me in on the other product? The a500

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From hightowerpharmacology (dot) blogspot (dot) com (dot) au/

"Unfortunately, the anabolism that aegeline induces is likely restricted to adipocytes since humans are extremely insensitive to beta(3)-AR agonism. In the studies in which aegeline demonstrated antihyperglycemic and antihyperlipidemic properties, the animals utilized were both murine which, as described above, are beta(3)-AR receptor sensitive. Furthermore, these animals were tested against specific disease pathologies to amplify their effects. It should go without saying that the results produced will probably not translate to humans."

Just more hype..

He said the same about higenamine.

You know he works for a supplement company.....He is biased...He loves urosolic acid...we all know how that went..

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Lmao, add it to the 'stellar' product line which already includes water chestnuts (prime) by USP.

USP should stick to what it does best: Jack3d.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to use Oxy Elite Pro with Versa-1 since both contain Aegeline ?
Yes, it's fine to use them together. I'd recommend you take Versa-1 with stims, and OEP (both versions) would be a good option.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Seems like with all the testers seeing such good results there would be something to this?

weird, I think I will wait a while to try some, even tho that seems like a good deal

Reactions: BBB

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like with all the testers seeing such good results there would be something to this?

weird, I think I will wait a while to try some, even tho that seems like a good deal
Solid choice...

lronFist

Banned
Awards
He said the same about higenamine.

You know he works for a supplement company.....He is biased...He loves urosolic acid...we all know how that went..
Should I hold my breath for a higenamine-only stimulant? Surely if it's a good stimulant, it doesn't need to be paired with other stimulants in order to induce stimulation? I am not biased at all, and I haven't used ursolic acid for years - needless to say I wasn't impressed with it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been taking it with G Fuel and havent noticed any other different stimulant effects, although im not sure Versa 1 claims to do that. G Fuel wasnt strong to begin with. Ill be getting the PES pre workout soon though and add it to my log in place of G Fuel.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've found all the hype on this to be hilarious.

No thanks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lmao, add it to the 'stellar' product line which already includes water chestnuts (prime) by USP.

Curious; you do realise that alot of plant extracts are used in supplements with promising benefits? L-Dopa from Mucuna pruriens (a plant is one example), Ursolic Acid is found in many plants; apples being a common source, Anacyclus pyrethrum found in Anabeta is, you guessed it, from a plant.

These are just the examples I have from the top of my head and yet all provide various benefits.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Curious; you do realise that alot of plant extracts are used in supplements with promising benefits? L-Dopa from Mucuna pruriens (a plant is one example), Ursolic Acid is found in many plants; apples being a common source, Anacyclus pyrethrum found in Anabeta is, you guessed it, from a plantdont
Do
These are just the examples I have from the top of my head and yet all provide various dbenefits.
don't forget cocaine

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
For the sissy's who don't buy it you are foolish. A money back guarantee. If you don't like what you see and feel in 14 days.... Return it. Just put your balls on the table and take the f in challenge.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
For the sissy's who don't buy it you are foolish. A money back guarantee. If you don't like what you see and feel in 14 days.... Return it. Just put your balls on the table and take the f in challenge.
And boom goes the dynamite!

I just dropped some serious cash at NP for their New Year's sale, but when I saw the Versa-1 deal, I had to go for it. On top of that, I didn't even read it comes with a money-back guarantee. The value alone was what got me. (Especially since I play with numbers all day.)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Does this work WITHOUT needing to stack it with something else? Every other post I read is that it should be stacked with product x,y or z. If it works then why do I need to stack it?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Any reason why the women wouldn't benefit as greatly from this as the men? I've got a wife who has here eyes on one of my Versa bottles coming...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this work WITHOUT needing to stack it with something else? Every other post I read is that it should be stacked with product x,y or z. If it works then why do I need to stack it?
No need to stack it at all. The alpha testers ran the product solo with the exception of staples and stimulants (which some consider a staple). I believe all the talk of stacking is related to how it "can" be stacked with most products.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason why the women wouldn't benefit as greatly from this as the men? I've got a wife who has here eyes on one of my Versa bottles coming...
At least one of the testers was female, and she had good results while cutting. Her log is on the USP forum under the name classic34.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Curious; you do realise that alot of plant extracts are used in supplements with promising benefits? L-Dopa from Mucuna pruriens (a plant is one example), Ursolic Acid is found in many plants; apples being a common source, Anacyclus pyrethrum found in Anabeta is, you guessed it, from a plant.

These are just the examples I have from the top of my head and yet all provide various benefits.
Every single supplement in the market is found in nature. That's one of the legal requirements behind "dietary supplements."

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Every single supplement in the market is found in nature. That's one of the legal requirements behind "dietary supplements."
Aww, I was about to say that :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to stack it at all. The alpha testers ran the product solo with the exception of staples and stimulants (which some consider a staple). I believe all the talk of stacking is related to how it "can" be stacked with most products.
Spot on! Thank you!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Memphis_slim. I was one of the alpha testers for VERSA-1 and I experienced largely the same effects as the male testers did. The most outstanding features for me were enhanced neuromuscular connection, increased mental and physical endurance, and strength. You can check out my log here (final review is on page 10): http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic/12114-alpha-female-testing-classic34s-patented-anabolic-log-of-swol3-times-and-jack3d-fibraz/

At least one of the testers was female, and she had good results while cutting. Her log is on the USP forum under the name classic34.
Thanks Breezy. :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Nice profile pic, classic34!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Hi Memphis_slim. I was one of the alpha testers for VERSA-1 and I experienced largely the same effects as the male testers did. The most outstanding features for me were enhanced neuromuscular connection, increased mental and physical endurance, and strength. You can check out my log here (final review is on page 10):

Thanks for the link to your log! I read it last night and let my wife know where to find it. Fantastic job on it. My wife is planning on competing at the USA's this year in Las Vegas and I was hoping that she might get an extra boost from trying the Versa-1. After reading your log, I'm sure she will.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Memphis_slim. I was one of the alpha testers for VERSA-1 and I experienced largely the same effects as the male testers did. The most outstanding features for me were enhanced neuromuscular connection, increased mental and physical endurance, and strength. You can check out my log here (final review is on page 10): http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic/12114-alpha-female-testing-classic34s-patented-anabolic-log-of-swol3-times-and-jack3d-fibraz/

Thanks Breezy. :)
Great post. Thank you!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice profile pic, classic34!
Thank you Ricroc! :)

Thanks for the link to your log! I read it last night and let my wife know where to find it. Fantastic job on it. My wife is planning on competing at the USA's this year in Las Vegas and I was hoping that she might get an extra boost from trying the Versa-1. After reading your log, I'm sure she will.
No prob! Wow...what division does she compete in? If she has any questions regarding VERSA-1 or anything else she can PM me here on AM or on our home board. We need more women around these parts! I'll be around. :)

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Thank you Ricroc! :)

No prob! Wow...what division does she compete in? If she has any questions regarding VERSA-1 or anything else she can PM me here on AM or on our home board. We need more women around these parts! I'll be around. :)
She competes in figure (5'2"-5'3"). I'll let her know to shoot you any questions she may have. Thanks for your willingness to help!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you. Versa-1 is right inline with jack3d. Introducing a game changer. Stacking is recommend.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I hold my breath for a higenamine-only stimulant? Surely if it's a good stimulant, it doesn't need to be paired with other stimulants in order to induce stimulation? I am not biased at all, and I haven't used ursolic acid for years - needless to say I wasn't impressed with it.
Try using 200mg caffeine solo

Then try using 25mg ephedrine solo

Then try using 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine combined

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Try using 200mg caffeine solo

Then try using 25mg ephedrine solo

Then try using 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine combined
Caffeine, ephedrine, and 1,3-DMAA, produce stimulant effects on there own. This is why they each have solo preparations.

Higenamine, on the other hand, will never be released as a solo formula because it would produce the same effect as a tic tac.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see the need. It has an 8 minute half-life, and an absurdly low oral bioavailability.
You don't have an understanding of half-life or bioavailability. These are not determining factors of effectiveness.

If you had independent thought, you wouldn't follow one man's advice blindly...

lronFist

Banned
Awards
You don't have an understanding of half-life or bioavailability. These are not determining factors of effectiveness.

If you had independent thought, you wouldn't follow one man's advice blindly...
Bioavailability and half-life absolutely are "factors" of effectiveness.

Believing that a compound with an 8 minute half-life and abysmal bioavailability would be an acceptable stimulant is tad amount to believing in magic or homeopathy.