DAA first time/questions

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Trying to decide to do a run of a DAA. So my question is...

Which one's do y'all recommend?

How long should I run it? 4w/8w?

Do i need to tapper off or can I just quit at the end.

Do I need any PCT of any sort.

On a side note I am already going to take erase, just deciding if I should add a natural test with it.

I've done quite a bit of research on it but I want to know what y'all have to say cuz so far I haven't been lead in the wrong direction yet.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dpol or SNS DAA, 8 weeks, no need to taper, no pct.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DPol IMO. Also if you're trying to lean out I'd go with erase pro and take it every other day. JMO

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA makes the cheapest one, you can get it capped or bulk.

I would run 8 weeks with something like erase.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS, for PCT make sure to buy TONS of extra toilet paper. If your experience is like mine you will need it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On a side note I am already going to take erase, just deciding if I should add a natural test with it.

I've done quite a bit of research on it but I want to know what y'all have to say cuz so far I haven't been lead in the wrong direction yet.
SNS DAA

Run it like this:

DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (grams)
Erase 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 (caps)

No need to taper or pct.

Have fun :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

SNS DAA is good, so is synthetic supplements DAA

4 or 8, but 8 is best

no need to taper off

no PCT, its a natural product that can be used as a part of PCT coming off a steroidal cycle

you can add DAA to Erase if you want. great stack

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS DAA is good, so is synthetic supplements DAA

4 or 8, but 8 is best

no need to taper off

no PCT, its a natural product that can be used as a part of PCT coming off a steroidal cycle

you can add DAA to Erase if you want. great stack
I was looking on AM and SS DAA is discontinued?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The masses have spoken lol!!! All these recommendations are spot on brother! Let us know how it goes!

- Valdez

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
3g of bulk AI Sports DAA X 8 weeks and maybe throw in some Endosurge for a little extra fun.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Very nice! Should be here next week! Ill let you guys know how it works!

overworked

Awards
Can daa be stacked with AD-3 instead of erase with same results? I have some AD-3 and I just started a daa cycle.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
DAA is bunk. Waste of time and money. What are your goals?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA may not have worked for you but that does not mean that it is "bunk"by any means. You have to remember that everyone responds differently to supplements. Lets try to refrain from deeming a supplement as such due to your lack of success with it.

DAA is a very effective test booster for a lot of people.

- Valdez

boogyman

Awards
DAA with Erase is my go to natty stack, I pretty much build around it depending on goals.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
DAA may not have worked for you but that does not mean that it is "bunk"by any means. You have to remember that everyone responds differently to supplements. Lets try to refrain from deeming a supplement as such due to your lack of success with it.

DAA is a very effective test booster for a lot of people.

- Valdez
look, I'm not going to argue with you. I asked his goals. Daa may or may not be the best solution. For people who love it, there is a balance of people who do not.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look, I'm not going to argue with you. I asked his goals. Daa may or may not be the best solution. For people who love it, there is a balance of people who do not.
Before asking his goals you said that DAA is "bunk" a "waste of time and money". Maybe for you that is true but for others not the case. No argument needed, nor was the start of one intended.

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Before asking his goals you said that DAA is "bunk" a "waste of time and money". Maybe for you that is true but for others not the case. No argument needed, nor was the start of one intended.

- Valdez
I concur! And I got your back;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you big time now.... Reppin?
Nah just average, maybe slightly above time, lol... Yea man reppin the **** that works.

- Valdez

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Curious if you had any bloodwork done to prove that it was bunk during your run, and if you did have bloods done, if your starting values were high already to begin with.

Remember that not all supps exert their effects physically, but rather initiate a physiological response. Some people notice DAA supplementation and some people don't. Whether or not this means the product is not working can only be shown by the increase (or lack thereof) of natural test levels.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Curious if you had any bloodwork done to prove that it was bunk during your run, and if you did have bloods done, if your starting values were high already to begin with.

Remember that not all supps exert their effects physically, but rather initiate a physiological response. Some people notice DAA supplementation and some people don't. Whether or not this means the product is not working can only be shown by the increase (or lack thereof) of natural test levels.
As a matter of fact, I did have bloodwork in week 3 of PCT on Torem and DAA. I like to make sure I have facts before stating my opinions, so thanks for checking on that.

10/4/2012

FREE TESTOSTERONE(DIRECT) {2.8} .....8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL
TESTOSTERONE, SERUM {60}..... 348 - 1197 ng/dL

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a matter of fact, I did have bloodwork in week 3 of PCT on Torem and DAA. I like to make sure I have facts before stating my opinions, so thanks for checking on that.

10/4/2012

Wow... Week three pct you were still pretty dang low.

How you feeling now? And, sorry if you mentioned it before, what was the cycle?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Wow... Week three pct you were still pretty dang low.

How you feeling now? And, sorry if you mentioned it before, what was the cycle?
Not trying to hijack the thread! But I read studies on DAA as well which is why I decided to use it. Clearly there was also a problem with my torem. Cycle was havoc + dermacrine, 6 weeks (which was awesome while on btw)
Feel great now, TRT

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Well I'm trying to loose some fat in my chest area but I'm also wanting to gain some size and strength.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well I'm trying to loose some fat in my chest area but I'm also wanting to gain some size and strength.
OK awesome. We can definitely help you achieve your goals. But... You can not reduce fat from one specific area. Your body will lose fat where it wants, and chest may be first on its list, but it may also be further down on the list. As you reduce carbohydrate consumption, you will give your body an opportunity to burn fat.
For strength gains, I would recommend supplementing with creatine monohydrate in addition to heavy weight lifting.
Of course there is much more to it than what I just mentioned, but if you start there, you will form a strong foundation on which to build from.
I also recommend using some sort of food tracking app. I use my fitness pal but there are others if you don't care for it. You need to know exactly what you're eating, and that is a simple way to do so.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

10/4/2012

DAA in PCT is a whole different story than DAA in normal circumstances.

So many variables to why test is not higher than 60.

I have just started a run of DAA,haven`t done any gear ever,did a baseline total T test about 3 weeks ago.
Will do total T bloods again in 2 weeks or 3,dunno when would be best .

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
DAA makes the cheapest one, you can get it capped or bulk.

I would run 8 weeks with something like erase.
Does this look good.

3G/day bulk DAA along with 2 erase a day. For a total of 8 weeks.

overworked

Awards
Does this look good.

I ran that same thing back in the spring and really enjoyed it. Best advice i can give is that If you have any problems with dry joints (sometimes caused by erase) add some cissus in your regimen.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
I ran that same thing back in the spring and really enjoyed it. Best advice i can give is that If you have any problems with dry joints (sometimes caused by erase) add some cissus in your regimen.
Yea I take glucosamine and MMA and fish oils hopefully that will keep my dry joints okay

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Does this look good.

Sounds like a winner, 2 erase shouldnt bother joints too bad, i used 75mg with no problem

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
Haha Valdez, you sure do know how to make friends :p seems like people find SNS reps intimidating! Lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Valdez, you sure do know how to make friends :p seems like people find SNS reps intimidating! Lol
Lol nothing I said was intimidating whatsoever. People need not be so emotional and think rationally before immediately taking to a defensive position. Comments based on personal experience are most definitely appreciated but when done in an irresponsible fashion are no longer useful. Outright trashing a product based on poor personal experience is not useful feedback.

The problem with personal negative feedback is a lot of people look to supplements as the holy grail and have zero idea on proper nutrition or training. Then they start going around condemning said supplement as useless etc. In turn, leading to someone who is trying to do their due diligence and researching before using; stumbling onto threads saying its terrible and possibly swaying someone away from a useful supplement.

My problem is not with the dissatisfaction of one person and the supplement. My problem is with the way the message is delivered. SNS does not pay my bills and I do not get any cut of DAA sales but what I do get is the people that have tried DAA and LOVE it! Who use it with excellent results! And bone headed, irresponsible posting may prevent someone from trying it that may have had excellent results.

SNS DAA or not, it has scientific and real world results backing it. It didn't work for you (not you specifically)? Sad day, move on and try one of the other hundreds of supplements out there.

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also just like to make a point real quick.

As said before, not all supplements work for everyone. That being said find the supplements with some solid science and results backing it and try it out. You'll never know what works for you until YOU try it.

And a little piece of advice don't take other peoples opinions as fact, ever. Take what they say and follow up on it, research it a little bit. Not researching it is like someone calling me and saying hey your mom died and me going along with it. Living the next fifteen years of my life like my mom was dead and telling other people she died without actually calling her to see if she's ok. That whole fifteen years she was like WTF?! He doesn't care about me? Where has he been? And the whole time I'm living like she's dead because someone told me she was.

End rant

- Valdez

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
If I don't take exact ally the same amount will it matter? The scale I got will not measure 3G to the dot, so I got a 4g scooper out of another supp bottle and started using that and just don't fill it to the top will that work?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I took 3g/ day and then used letro for a month at 2.5mg...blood test came back with almost no estrogen in my body and 1221 test level :D

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I took 3g/ day and then used letro for a month at 2.5mg...blood test came back with almost no estrogen in my body and 1221 test level :D
You used letro at 2.5mg ED? Why? What was your test at prior?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You used letro at 2.5mg ED? Why? What was your test at prior?
I had a massive rebound and had gyno...didn't lower letro until it was gone. IDK what my test was but I was shut down...still 1221 at 22 is amazing to me.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Rebound from what? I ask because I got early sides of gyno when I added DAA, but would like to run it again.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Rebound from what? I ask because I got early sides of gyno when I added DAA, but would like to run it again.
From a cycle...didn't have a rebound from DAA or any test boosters. I would recommend an AI for that. Letro is good for AAS cycle rebound.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You got early signs from DAA alone? Or what is for PCT after a cycle?