DAA first time/questions

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Small bb sized lump 10 days after adding DAA to a natty stack. Anabeta, endosurge, inhibit-p, erase. Ill be doing it again next month but ill increase my erase doseage as I was only at 2 caps. I'm hoping it was from something else as I was messing with fenugreek too just because it was free.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've ran mdrol, epi, and sarms. Got rebound from mdrol, and did letro reversal. I'm very gyno sensitive I guess. I plan on getting bloods next time. Before and after.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I need to run a good AI anytime I boost my test

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, that makes since then... Could be a little flare up due to past cycles. Not implying anything, just going off of other logs. But erase is some powerful shizz!

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Question started my DAA/Erase run and come to find out for the past 4 days I've been taking to much DAA more than 3g's will this be a problem?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt take more than 3g. more is not always better.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Maybe 4-5 it was an accident, came in bulk didnt see the 3G scooper in bag, so I used a 4g and just didnt fill it up.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you'll be fine if it was for only 4 days.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Yea 4 days. But so far I've liked it might just be the placebo affect but I feel like I'm more energetic and my labito is through the roof even more than normal

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido increase is one of the most reported benefits I have seen with DAA and it only gets better :)

- Valdez

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea 4 days. But so far I've liked it might just be the placebo affect but I feel like I'm more energetic and my labito is through the roof even more than normal
What's labito?

Haha just playin

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Been on DAA and erase for about a month now and feels like it's been working more energy feel strong and can go longer at the gym, however sometimes I feel like my nips are tender and have a tingling sensation.... Is this normal, sucks cuz they itch and can't really do that under a vest lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on DAA and erase for about a month now and feels like it's been working more energy feel strong and can go longer at the gym, however sometimes I feel like my nips are tender and have a tingling sensation.... Is this normal, sucks cuz they itch and can't really do that under a vest lol
i would get off the DAA. you are probably experiencing high estrogen side effects from DAA.

quick question: are u a cop in huntsville, Tx?

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Shouldn't the erase take care of that?

No not Huntsville I just live here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't the erase take care of that?

No not Huntsville I just live here.
so you are an officer in Texas though, right?

yeah it should, but some people just are really prone to the negative side effects of DAA. u can try Erase Pro. Solid product.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Hahaha yes I'm a real PD officer. U live here in town? Damm that blows, was looking forward to this stuff!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha yes I'm a real PD officer. U live here in town? Damm that blows, was looking forward to this stuff!
League City (southeast houston)

quick question (sorry for posting this on this thread)

The front license plate issue: ive been stopped saying it needs to be on the bumper, been stopped saying its fine in the windshield as long as the entire plate can be seen, been stopped saying it cant be in the windshield, only front bumper. I read online that a new law passed where it doesnt have to be at the furthest point of the vehicle anymore . thoughts?

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Haha is all good.

As far as I know they haven't made any changes to the Texas traffic code in reference to the license plate laws. The law reads you must have 2 license plates on your vehicle, one on furthest point front and rear, even if the vehicle doesn't have a mount on the front such as on a Vet. Normally we get up dates from chief or command when a law like this changes and I haven't heard anything. I wouldn't trust much of what the Internet says about laws.... I was on a site that said if you take the keys out of your vehicle and drop them outside the car you can't get a DWI.... 100000% wrong lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha i gotcha. i read it on the texas dmv website a few months ago

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Really? Wow cuz I get cars all the time for that. Might need to look into that!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Wow cuz I get cars all the time for that. Might need to look into that!
your the cop not me! i could be wrong! i just see cars all the time with no plate up front. at least mine is suction cupped in the windshield where it can be seen!

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Honestly I use it for PC to stop I have never wrote a ticket for it. I looked it up and it's still the same law.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I use it for PC to stop I have never wrote a ticket for it. I looked it up and it's still the same law.
speaking of tickets, i read on that site (a few months ago) that in January of 2013 you cant get a ticket for no front plate but it is illegal not to have one.... anyway, thats all i wanted to know. thanks man!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
so you are an officer in Texas though, right?

yeah it should, but some people just are really prone to the negative side effects of DAA. u can try Erase Pro. Solid product.
No, erase would not take care of the more likely cause of the nipple issue, which would be prolactin​. Inhibit-P + Erase is recommended for such prone individuals

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, erase would not take care of the more likely cause of the nipple issue, which would be prolactin​. Inhibit-P + Erase is recommended for such prone individuals
you are right. my mistake. i skimmed through the posts.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
No, erase would not take care of the more likely cause of the nipple issue, which would be prolactin. Inhibit-P + Erase is recommended for such prone individuals
So is the DAA responsible for this problem?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless you had it before you started the stack or if cooper69 knows of other ways it can happen...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's pretty unusual for these kinds of side effects to occur in those without a prior history or at least a predisposition. You may be better off reducing the DAA dose to every other day and picking up some prolactin control, or just stopping it entirely.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
It's pretty unusual for these kinds of side effects to occur in those without a prior history or at least a predisposition. You may be better off reducing the DAA dose to every other day and picking up some prolactin control, or just stopping it entirely.
As far as the feeling I've never experienced this before so I think I'm just gonna quit all together.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
So since DAA didn't work out for me do y'all think any other test booster like this will work for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So since DAA didn't work out for me do y'all think any other test booster like this will work for me.
SNS Bulbine
PES Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
BPS Endosurge

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
many test boosters give different results/effects. what do you want to accomplish with a test booster? strength? libido?

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Mainly strength, I like my size In general I want to loose some BF but over all I want to get stronger.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly strength, I like my size In general I want to loose some BF but over all I want to get stronger.
There are different things you can use for strength. I would recommend

SNS Creatine Monohydrate (more reps)
PES Anabeta OG or Elite
A good pre workout
Eating more carbs prior to training

- Valdez

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are different things you can use for strength. I would recommend

SNS Creatine Monohydrate (more reps)
PES Anabeta OG or Elite
A good pre workout
Eating more carbs prior to training

- Valdez
great advice. For strength, look to Prime and Anabeta Elite stacked.

boogyman

Awards
Bulbine had a similiar effect as far as test boosting in me as DAA, you could try that. At your size one SNS bottle will give you a 60 day run, so it is very inexpensive. Could be worth a try.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
Bulbine had a similiar effect as far as test boosting in me as DAA, you could try that. At your size one SNS bottle will give you a 60 day run, so it is very inexpensive. Could be worth a try.
Bulbine by Sns?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
What is bulbine, and what does it do in the body? Just curious.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is bulbine, and what does it do in the body? Just curious.
Bulbine is a testosterone booster. It boosts testosterone.

- Valdez