• No

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Stim free, or if he is very informed

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
B3ast

B3ast

Awards
If he does it safely and does not over dose. Stays informed. This is a poll/discussion.

Pwo: c4 Extreme or totalis

Recommended a good one if you would like.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which pre workout? They vary dramatically.

boogyman

Awards
I would stick with coffee. At that age you really should be getting tons of rest and should not really need the stim boost, and since everything you need to grow is in excess at that age the other stuff a preworkout may contain is also unneeded. Save the dough to go out, meet chicks and get laid.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If he does it safely and does not over dose. Stays informed. This is a poll/discussion.

Nope, and why are you posting another retailer rather than NP?

Adding Nitrates (even if it comes from a sucky PWO like C4) is no bueno for Underage folk, specially when it says it's for 18+ individuals on the label too.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
Nope, and why are you posting another retailer rather than NP?

Adding Nitrates (even if it comes from a sucky PWO like C4) is no bueno for Underage folk, specially when it says it's for 18+ individuals on the label too.
I garuantee a lot of supplements (ones that are not even harmful) have a 18+ label.. and i did not know posting another website name was wrong.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
C4 contains l-dopa, which I wouldn't take at your age.

Totalis impacts your endogenous arginine pools, which I wouldn't tamper with during development.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My answer is No. There really is no need or reason for it at 16.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C4 contains l-dopa, which I wouldn't take at your age.

Totalis impacts your endogenous arginine pools, which I wouldn't tamper with during development.
WTF, c4 has l-dopa? Mustve over looked that when reading the label.

wait .... where coop?

Edit --- again - Ah in mucuna pruriens .... nvm lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
WTF, c4 has l-dopa? Mustve over looked that when reading the label.

wait ....where coop?

Edit --- again - Ah in mucuna pruriens .... nvm lol
Why are you posting the link to a ***** retailer?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the answer is no...for the same reason 16 year olds can't LEGALLY vote/join military/get tatoos/drive/get married/own a gun or sign a binding contract....enjoy being a kid, you only get one shot at it!!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone care to inform me on I-DOPA
Shoreee youngin. L- dopa is a precurser to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine controls your all around well being. It makes you feel good, and is used for sleep, depression and I'm sure more things but those are the items off the top of my head. It also treats mental disorders such as Parkinson's disease.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shoreee youngin. L- dopa is a precurser to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine controls your all around well being. It makes you feel good, and is used for sleep, depression and I'm sure more things but those are the items off the top of my head. It also cures mental disorders such as Parkinson's disease.
there is no CURE for parkinson's that i am aware of

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
Shoreee youngin. L- dopa is a precurser to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine controls your all around well being. It makes you feel good, and is used for sleep, depression and I'm sure more things but those are the items off the top of my head. It also cures mental disorders such as Parkinson's disease.
Thank you, i will try a one month go at a PWO. And i will most likely discontinue it afterwards depending on the results.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol...I can also say it was a bad description of L-Dopa...
Fark, treat not cure . I can't think right now lol. They use levidopa for Parkinson's which crosses the bbb

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Fark, treat not sure . I can't think right now lol. They use levidopa for Parkinson's.
lol the concern I have isn't there...problem lies in him liking L-Dopa as a supplement and ending up dosing too much for/or too long...Aside of that, he has not acquired enough knowledge of supplementation as he thinks, and if he mixes the wrong supplements, he could end up with peripheral l-dopa conversion...which means no bueno without a high enough dosed decarboxylase inhibitor...

Also I am not a fan of dosing Mucuna Puriens and/or L-Dopa...which that garbage c4 does...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol the concern I have isn't there...problem lies in him liking L-Dopa as a supplement and ending up dosing too much for/or too long...Aside of that, he has not acquired enough knowledge of supplementation as he thinks, and if he mixes the wrong supplements, he could end up with peripheral l-dopa conversion...which means no bueno without a high enough dosed decarboxylase inhibitor...

Also I am not a fan of dosing Mucuna Puriens and/or L-Dopa...which that garbage c4 does...
Well that too:p. The only way is to let them learn on their own. Stubborn is the word. Sad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as advanced as medicine thinks it is there are actually very few CURES available....this is probably due to there being mucho more money in ongoing TREATMENTS than actual CURES...besides the fact that many medicines cause so many sides that you end up taking 2-3 more drugs just to counter the sides...what a racket, lol...

:hijacked:

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
I will cycle off it and only use half to a regular dose before a workout. Honestly, i may not even buy it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine is all you need man :)
x2. To the OP as mentioned in your other thread your current supplement regimen is all that is needed. If you want add a some caffeine to it and be done. Focus on proper diet and training.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I would just take individual things that are in a pre-workout such as creatine, caffeine, beta alanine. Also whey protein would be a good idea for you.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
I will not take it! I was being stupid and thought i needed it lol. I realized the harmful effects it can have and did some research. Thank you, i will wait untill much later to take it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will not take it! I was being stupid and thought i needed it lol. I realized the harmful effects it can have and did some research. Thank you, i will wait untill much later to take it.
good man....i wish i were as smart as you when i was 16!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOuld not have realized with out Celorza's Neg!
lol...just remember at 16 you have a lot of growing to do yet, and at 170 you have some decent size already....

hell, you are already bigger than celorza, lol.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
lol...just remember at 16 you have a lot of growing to do yet, and at 170 you have some decent size already....

Lol inb4 he negs ME again for that :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I don't train for size or aesthetics, and lb for lb I'm stronger thanks.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few questions.

Why does Celorza flip out when someone post a link to a website that isn't NP. I suppose it is against the rules of some type but I never knew it was such an issue.

Why would you neg someone for anything, at all, unless they are being a blatant @$$hat.

I think it is fine to take some "PWO"s at 16. I would recommend something basic or making your own. Creatine and Beta Alanine are two of the ones I enjoy. You could look into Condense which is pretty basic as far as PWO but works well, and it's cheap, and you can add your own creatine. Honestly you could be messing with worse stuff, glad you are asking about PWO and not something else.

I understand the whole forum view on the 18+, but we have got to realize that some 18 year olds aren't as mature as some 16 y/o's and vice versa. That said, I think it is important to make some natty gains when you are new to lifting. The OP has been lifting 8-9 months. I would suggest he keep lifting a while longer before working into the supplement world. You gain fast enough your first 1-2 years that you don't really need supplements unless you are a competitive athlete.

squatting

Banned
Awards
A few questions.

Why does Celorza flip out when someone post a link to a website that isn't NP. I suppose it is against the rules of some type but I never knew it was such an issue.

Why would you neg someone for anything, at all, unless they are being a blatant @$$hat.

I think it is fine to take some "PWO"s at 16. I would recommend something basic or making your own. Creatine and Beta Alanine are two of the ones I enjoy. You could look into Condense which is pretty basic as far as PWO but works well, and it's cheap, and you can add your own creatine. Honestly you could be messing with worse stuff, glad you are asking about PWO and not something else.

I understand the whole forum view on the 18+, but we have got to realize that some 18 year olds aren't as mature as some 16 y/o's and vice versa. That said, I think it is important to make some natty gains when you are new to lifting. The OP has been lifting 8-9 months. I would suggest he keep lifting a while longer before working into the supplement world. You gain fast enough your first 1-2 years that you don't really need supplements unless you are a competitive athlete.
This

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
WOuld not have realized with out Celorza's Neg!
It is ultimitely your decision. The neg is taking it a bit too far and shouldn't be the sole influence of your decision, albeit one I agree with. At least you had the audacity to ask for our opinions.

Negging people who genuinely have questions about supplementation is not warrented, at least imo. Otherwise you will essentially discourage people from asking who do not conform to your decision; we all know your views on supplementation but not all of us hold those views to the same standard. One must also remember that taking any form of supp is almost encouraged/ staple in gym life so the feeling of need to want to take one will only get stronger as his lifting life goes on. As he has already been lifting for some time, im am not suprised he is interested in taking one yet also has the mental capability to decide what is best for him, albeit with a little persuasion lol.

That isnt what the neg function is for. Just my 2 cents.

Not having a dig.

A few questions.

And yes it is against the rules to post another internet distributor as NP is a sponsor of this site.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. Has it been that was for a while now? I know that it wasn't as incorporated as much when I first joined up but was still associated. I was just wondering why celorza specifically was getting pissed.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
^ Yeah no kidding! Almost though!
More descriptively, L-Dopa Mucuna, also known as mucuna pruriens, is an extractive from a seed which support healthy neurotransmission, healthy libido, and also encourages protein synthesis and muscle growth. Like other seeds, say for instance the poopy seed who's extractive was used to improve concentration in ancient artist and philosophers in supportive mediums of work. The mucuna pruriens seed contains relatively high concentrations of l-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that induces a positive mental state of action and assertiveness.
It's suggested to be taken at night as it works well with the amino ornithine in helping to raise the bodys natural HGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^ Yeah no kidding! Almost though!
More descriptively, L-Dopa Mucuna, also known as mucuna pruriens, is an extractive from a seed which support healthy neurotransmission, healthy libido, and also encourages protein synthesis and muscle growth. Like other seeds, say for instance the poopy seed who's extractive was used to improve concentration in ancient artist and philosophers in supportive mediums of work. The mucuna pruriens seed contains relatively high concentrations of l-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that induces a positive mental state of action and assertiveness.
It's suggested to be taken at night as it works well with the amino ornithine in helping to raise the bodys natural HGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Why is everyone getting on his description of l-dopa? It was pretty much spot-on besides using the word "cure" for PD.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is everyone getting on his description of l-dopa? It was pretty much spot-on besides using the word "cure" for PD.
It's the cool thing to do when you have nothing productive to do with your time.

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
His neg comment got me to do some research and i found some interesting reports that swayed me away from the PWO. Celorza helped me guys, no need to bash him ;)

he probably got mad because i asked for help and it seemed like i was not listening. I understand, but during the time i was asking i was doing research about it. Its all good

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not doing any bashing, just wondering. There are some new characters on this board these days. Just trying to become more familiar with the new guys.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its getting cray up in here!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you coop, jeesh you try and help someone out and all that comes out of it is everyone bashing you. Please take this pissing contest elsewhere.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up. Has it been that was for a while now? I know that it wasn't as incorporated as much when I first joined up but was still associated. I was just wondering why celorza specifically was getting pissed.
Not sure when it was implemented, but it is in forum rules (on the far left of the red bar beneath the Home, News, Forum scroll down menus near the top of the page).