Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you coop, jeesh you try and help someone out and all that comes out of it is everyone bashing you. Please take this pissing contest elsewhere.
lol...had to bust you out for 'the cure'....

but your intentions were good!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lol...had to bust you out for 'the cure'....

but your intentions were good!!!
I just piggybacked this for the fun of it lol

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I am a teacher and coach and strength coach. I dont like it. I dont like adolescents using stims. But they pound energy drinks amd mt dew and abuse adderal. Its sad but true. I try to educate them on it. Get them a good all inclusive product and urge them to take no more than 1 sv. I type out a program and diet for them and urge them to eat and rest. If they listen amd it motivates them to train hard and be consistent then there r worse things for them

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a teacher and coach and strength coach. I dont like it. I dont like adolescents using stims. But they pound energy drinks amd mt dew and abuse adderal. Its sad but true. I try to educate them on it. Get them a good all inclusive product and urge them to take no more than 1 sv. I type out a program and diet for them and urge them to eat and rest. If they listen amd it motivates them to train hard and be consistent then there r worse things for them
^^^my 15 year old brother in law and his friends drink energy drinks like they are crack sometimes pounding 4-5 monsters a day along with mt dew...personally when I lifted at 16 I drank coffee before I worked out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^my 15 year old brother in law and his friends drink energy drinks like they are crack sometimes pounding 4-5 monsters a day along with mt dew...personally when I lifted at 16 I drank coffee before I worked out
lol...monster energy drinks and coffee at 16....things were a lot different in 1974!!!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even ingest caffeine other than an occasional soda until college. Then I found out that athletes were using fat burners andother things before competition for energy. I started to do the same before games. I don't recall using a pre workout stim til I was in myearly 20's and didn't touch coffee til I was probably 24 or 25. It's too bad. I hope these young bucks don't burn out their adrenals.