Poll: Should he take it?

Should a 16 yr old take a PWO?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    Lol inb4 he negs ME again for that
    i repped you just in case, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

lol...just remember at 16 you have a lot of growing to do yet, and at 170 you have some decent size already....

hell, you are already bigger than celorza, lol.
    I don't train for size or aesthetics, and lb for lb I'm stronger thanks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Your to sexy to have to train for aesthetics
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

So is an ant...

J/K

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    you are our very own bruce lee...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Your to sexy to have to train for aesthetics
    Made my day thanks brother
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

you are our very own bruce lee...
    Not sure if serious...haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Made my day thanks brother

Not sure if serious...haha
    lb for lb bruce was king, it was a compliment!!!

why so touchy, lol.

8. A few questions.

Why does Celorza flip out when someone post a link to a website that isn't NP. I suppose it is against the rules of some type but I never knew it was such an issue.

Why would you neg someone for anything, at all, unless they are being a blatant @$$hat.

I think it is fine to take some "PWO"s at 16. I would recommend something basic or making your own. Creatine and Beta Alanine are two of the ones I enjoy. You could look into Condense which is pretty basic as far as PWO but works well, and it's cheap, and you can add your own creatine. Honestly you could be messing with worse stuff, glad you are asking about PWO and not something else.

I understand the whole forum view on the 18+, but we have got to realize that some 18 year olds aren't as mature as some 16 y/o's and vice versa. That said, I think it is important to make some natty gains when you are new to lifting. The OP has been lifting 8-9 months. I would suggest he keep lifting a while longer before working into the supplement world. You gain fast enough your first 1-2 years that you don't really need supplements unless you are a competitive athlete.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

9. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    A few questions.

Why does Celorza flip out when someone post a link to a website that isn't NP. I suppose it is against the rules of some type but I never knew it was such an issue.

Why would you neg someone for anything, at all, unless they are being a blatant @$$hat.

I think it is fine to take some "PWO"s at 16. I would recommend something basic or making your own. Creatine and Beta Alanine are two of the ones I enjoy. You could look into Condense which is pretty basic as far as PWO but works well, and it's cheap, and you can add your own creatine. Honestly you could be messing with worse stuff, glad you are asking about PWO and not something else.

I understand the whole forum view on the 18+, but we have got to realize that some 18 year olds aren't as mature as some 16 y/o's and vice versa. That said, I think it is important to make some natty gains when you are new to lifting. The OP has been lifting 8-9 months. I would suggest he keep lifting a while longer before working into the supplement world. You gain fast enough your first 1-2 years that you don't really need supplements unless you are a competitive athlete.
    This

10. Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    WOuld not have realized with out Celorza's Neg!
    It is ultimitely your decision. The neg is taking it a bit too far and shouldn't be the sole influence of your decision, albeit one I agree with. At least you had the audacity to ask for our opinions.

Negging people who genuinely have questions about supplementation is not warrented, at least imo. Otherwise you will essentially discourage people from asking who do not conform to your decision; we all know your views on supplementation but not all of us hold those views to the same standard. One must also remember that taking any form of supp is almost encouraged/ staple in gym life so the feeling of need to want to take one will only get stronger as his lifting life goes on. As he has already been lifting for some time, im am not suprised he is interested in taking one yet also has the mental capability to decide what is best for him, albeit with a little persuasion lol.

That isnt what the neg function is for. Just my 2 cents.

Not having a dig.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    A few questions.

And yes it is against the rules to post another internet distributor as NP is a sponsor of this site.

11. Thanks for the heads up. Has it been that was for a while now? I know that it wasn't as incorporated as much when I first joined up but was still associated. I was just wondering why celorza specifically was getting pissed.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Lol...I can also say it was a bad description of L-Dopa...
    ^ Yeah no kidding! Almost though!
    More descriptively, L-Dopa Mucuna, also known as mucuna pruriens, is an extractive from a seed which support healthy neurotransmission, healthy libido, and also encourages protein synthesis and muscle growth. Like other seeds, say for instance the poopy seed who's extractive was used to improve concentration in ancient artist and philosophers in supportive mediums of work. The mucuna pruriens seed contains relatively high concentrations of l-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that induces a positive mental state of action and assertiveness.
    It's suggested to be taken at night as it works well with the amino ornithine in helping to raise the bodys natural HGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

13. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    ^ Yeah no kidding! Almost though!
    More descriptively, L-Dopa Mucuna, also known as mucuna pruriens, is an extractive from a seed which support healthy neurotransmission, healthy libido, and also encourages protein synthesis and muscle growth. Like other seeds, say for instance the poopy seed who's extractive was used to improve concentration in ancient artist and philosophers in supportive mediums of work. The mucuna pruriens seed contains relatively high concentrations of l-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that induces a positive mental state of action and assertiveness.
    It's suggested to be taken at night as it works well with the amino ornithine in helping to raise the bodys natural HGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Why is everyone getting on his description of l-dopa? It was pretty much spot-on besides using the word "cure" for PD.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why is everyone getting on his description of l-dopa? It was pretty much spot-on besides using the word "cure" for PD.
    It's the cool thing to do when you have nothing productive to do with your time.

15. His neg comment got me to do some research and i found some interesting reports that swayed me away from the PWO. Celorza helped me guys, no need to bash him

he probably got mad because i asked for help and it seemed like i was not listening. I understand, but during the time i was asking i was doing research about it. Its all good

16. Not doing any bashing, just wondering. There are some new characters on this board these days. Just trying to become more familiar with the new guys.

17. Its getting cray up in here!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Its getting cray up in here!!!
    To cray cray for me

19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Thank you coop, jeesh you try and help someone out and all that comes out of it is everyone bashing you. Please take this pissing contest elsewhere.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Has it been that was for a while now? I know that it wasn't as incorporated as much when I first joined up but was still associated. I was just wondering why celorza specifically was getting pissed.
    Not sure when it was implemented, but it is in forum rules (on the far left of the red bar beneath the Home, News, Forum scroll down menus near the top of the page).

21. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Thank you coop, jeesh you try and help someone out and all that comes out of it is everyone bashing you. Please take this pissing contest elsewhere.
    lol...had to bust you out for 'the cure'....

but your intentions were good!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

I just piggybacked this for the fun of it lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I just piggybacked this for the fun of it lol
    damn man...why you wanna call me a pig!!!

24. I am a teacher and coach and strength coach. I dont like it. I dont like adolescents using stims. But they pound energy drinks amd mt dew and abuse adderal. Its sad but true. I try to educate them on it. Get them a good all inclusive product and urge them to take no more than 1 sv. I type out a program and diet for them and urge them to eat and rest. If they listen amd it motivates them to train hard and be consistent then there r worse things for them
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Lol screw you and Celorza.

26. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    better be nice...santa is watching!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    We were just having fun bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

28. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob
    I am a teacher and coach and strength coach. I dont like it. I dont like adolescents using stims. But they pound energy drinks amd mt dew and abuse adderal. Its sad but true. I try to educate them on it. Get them a good all inclusive product and urge them to take no more than 1 sv. I type out a program and diet for them and urge them to eat and rest. If they listen amd it motivates them to train hard and be consistent then there r worse things for them
    ^^^my 15 year old brother in law and his friends drink energy drinks like they are crack sometimes pounding 4-5 monsters a day along with mt dew...personally when I lifted at 16 I drank coffee before I worked out
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We were just having fun bro.
    so was I man dont worry about it. Naughty list 4 lyfe <3

30. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    ^^^my 15 year old brother in law and his friends drink energy drinks like they are crack sometimes pounding 4-5 monsters a day along with mt dew...personally when I lifted at 16 I drank coffee before I worked out
    lol...monster energy drinks and coffee at 16....things were a lot different in 1974!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:51 PM
  2. Taking AAKG under 18 yrs old
    By shotdead42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 12:02 PM
  4. AI for 16 yr. old boy?