Should a 16 yr old take a PWO? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: Should he take it?

Should a 16 yr old take a PWO?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the heads up. Has it been that was for a while now? I know that it wasn't as incorporated as much when I first joined up but was still associated. I was just wondering why celorza specifically was getting pissed.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Lol...I can also say it was a bad description of L-Dopa...
    ^ Yeah no kidding! Almost though!
    More descriptively, L-Dopa Mucuna, also known as mucuna pruriens, is an extractive from a seed which support healthy neurotransmission, healthy libido, and also encourages protein synthesis and muscle growth. Like other seeds, say for instance the poopy seed who's extractive was used to improve concentration in ancient artist and philosophers in supportive mediums of work. The mucuna pruriens seed contains relatively high concentrations of l-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that induces a positive mental state of action and assertiveness.
    It's suggested to be taken at night as it works well with the amino ornithine in helping to raise the bodys natural HGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    ^ Yeah no kidding! Almost though!
    More descriptively, L-Dopa Mucuna, also known as mucuna pruriens, is an extractive from a seed which support healthy neurotransmission, healthy libido, and also encourages protein synthesis and muscle growth. Like other seeds, say for instance the poopy seed who's extractive was used to improve concentration in ancient artist and philosophers in supportive mediums of work. The mucuna pruriens seed contains relatively high concentrations of l-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that induces a positive mental state of action and assertiveness.
    It's suggested to be taken at night as it works well with the amino ornithine in helping to raise the bodys natural HGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Why is everyone getting on his description of l-dopa? It was pretty much spot-on besides using the word "cure" for PD.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why is everyone getting on his description of l-dopa? It was pretty much spot-on besides using the word "cure" for PD.
    It's the cool thing to do when you have nothing productive to do with your time.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

His neg comment got me to do some research and i found some interesting reports that swayed me away from the PWO. Celorza helped me guys, no need to bash him

he probably got mad because i asked for help and it seemed like i was not listening. I understand, but during the time i was asking i was doing research about it. Its all good
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Not doing any bashing, just wondering. There are some new characters on this board these days. Just trying to become more familiar with the new guys.
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its getting cray up in here!!!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Its getting cray up in here!!!
    To cray cray for me
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Thank you coop, jeesh you try and help someone out and all that comes out of it is everyone bashing you. Please take this pissing contest elsewhere.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Has it been that was for a while now? I know that it wasn't as incorporated as much when I first joined up but was still associated. I was just wondering why celorza specifically was getting pissed.
    Not sure when it was implemented, but it is in forum rules (on the far left of the red bar beneath the Home, News, Forum scroll down menus near the top of the page).
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Thank you coop, jeesh you try and help someone out and all that comes out of it is everyone bashing you. Please take this pissing contest elsewhere.
    lol...had to bust you out for 'the cure'....

but your intentions were good!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

I just piggybacked this for the fun of it lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Diamond Member

I just piggybacked this for the fun of it lol
    damn man...why you wanna call me a pig!!!
  14. New Member

I am a teacher and coach and strength coach. I dont like it. I dont like adolescents using stims. But they pound energy drinks amd mt dew and abuse adderal. Its sad but true. I try to educate them on it. Get them a good all inclusive product and urge them to take no more than 1 sv. I type out a program and diet for them and urge them to eat and rest. If they listen amd it motivates them to train hard and be consistent then there r worse things for them
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Lol screw you and Celorza.
  16. Diamond Member

better be nice...santa is watching!!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We were just having fun bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob
    I am a teacher and coach and strength coach. I dont like it. I dont like adolescents using stims. But they pound energy drinks amd mt dew and abuse adderal. Its sad but true. I try to educate them on it. Get them a good all inclusive product and urge them to take no more than 1 sv. I type out a program and diet for them and urge them to eat and rest. If they listen amd it motivates them to train hard and be consistent then there r worse things for them
    ^^^my 15 year old brother in law and his friends drink energy drinks like they are crack sometimes pounding 4-5 monsters a day along with mt dew...personally when I lifted at 16 I drank coffee before I worked out
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

We were just having fun bro.
    so was I man dont worry about it. Naughty list 4 lyfe <3
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    ^^^my 15 year old brother in law and his friends drink energy drinks like they are crack sometimes pounding 4-5 monsters a day along with mt dew...personally when I lifted at 16 I drank coffee before I worked out
    lol...monster energy drinks and coffee at 16....things were a lot different in 1974!!!
  21. New Member

I didn't even ingest caffeine other than an occasional soda until college. Then I found out that athletes were using fat burners andother things before competition for energy. I started to do the same before games. I don't recall using a pre workout stim til I was in myearly 20's and didn't touch coffee til I was probably 24 or 25. It's too bad. I hope these young bucks don't burn out their adrenals.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 04:51 PM
  2. Taking AAKG under 18 yrs old
    By shotdead42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:39 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:02 AM
  4. AI for 16 yr. old boy?
    By cranny in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 31