How many are doing "timed carbing" with GDA's?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. No doubt. His training is pretty well known. Mountain dog training. He does diet and training for lots of big names, and normal people as well. He is a really great guy and interested in health above all else.

Training is ****ING BRUTAL and high volume which is why he uses the intra shakes. Doesn't recommend it for someone doing 531 lol

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I would use pslin intra with 20 g waxy and 10g bcaa and 500 agmatine

AP post workout with 60g carb then again later at night with 160g carb (2 caps) then call it a day. If you were to do timed carbing

Can this strategy be used interchangeably with other branded gdas. Currently do pslin in the morning before working out with some na r ala, then intra shake with no gda (Shia goin straight to the muscle regardless), then pwo meal with either a slintensity, ssv2, or ap. then one of those three again with dinner.

3. I would really love to try these gda but it seems like every one I used it made me run to the bathroom in a not so good way and yah ran through lots of toilet paper..lol..but true. Have you guys had any experience with gda that do not do this..sj

4. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post

Can this strategy be used interchangeably with other branded gdas. Currently do pslin in the morning before working out with some na r ala, then intra shake with no gda (Shia goin straight to the muscle regardless), then pwo meal with either a slintensity, ssv2, or ap. then one of those three again with dinner.
    Yeah any GDA's. I just happen to have the most success with AP + P-slin

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I would really love to try these gda but it seems like every one I used it made me run to the bathroom in a not so good way and yah ran through lots of toilet paper..lol..but true. Have you guys had any experience with gda that do not do this..sj
    I've found if I take them with caffeine (morning coffee) I'd get the GI issues. This can be an issue with a lot of GDA's
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I would really love to try these gda but it seems like every one I used it made me run to the bathroom in a not so good way and yah ran through lots of toilet paper..lol..but true. Have you guys had any experience with gda that do not do this..sj
    Lol I'm not sure there's a good way,a far as running to the bathroom..but yeah slinsane did that to me..
    Cultivating Mass.

6. Thanks for the replies guys. Anyone in particular that you have used that did not cause this and yah, I drink lots of coffee to..lolSj
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many pills do you pop a day?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 07:54 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. How Many are Divorced?
    By Apowerz6 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 07:43 PM
  4. How many calories do you burn per cardio session?
    By Chippewa in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 06:00 PM
  5. Quality bulk PH powder sources, how many are there?
    By neurotic3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:42 PM