How many are doing "timed carbing" with GDA's?

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question regarding GDA's for all you more knowledgable folk out there. Basically, are they recommended for an immediate post workout meal? Seeing as insulin sensitivity post workout is already at its highest. Seems to me it would be more economical to use it at all carb meals except post workout.
I would use them in pre and post post workout meal (probably 1.5hrs after your post workout meal)

If you're someone who eats carbs for breakfast (which is a lot) that would be another great time.

LikeClockwork

LikeClockwork

Awards
Thank you both for the advice, much appreciated. Makes a bottle last that much longer.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question foe you about P-Slin. What kind of dosing do you use for what amount of carbs?

Like for me with SlinShot it was 1 cap per 40 or so grams carbs

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question foe you about P-Slin. What kind of dosing do you use for what amount of carbs?

Like for me with SlinShot it was 1 cap per 40 or so grams carbs
Here ya go boss ;-)

Bulk P-Slin Directions: Take Bulk P-Slin about 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals. On workout days, one of the doses should be about 15-20 minutes before the pre-workout meal.

Dosage Guide:
200mg - for about 50g-70g carbohydrates
300mg - for about 70g-90g carbohydrates
400mg - for about 90g-120g carbohydrates

It is absolutely paramount that you consume carbohydrates after Bulk P-Slin use, to maximize the amazing effects of Bulk P-Slin. For best results: Use for a minimum of 60 days.

Suggested Stack Options:
Bulk P-Slin/Cutting, Lean Bulk, Bulking Cycles
Bulk P-Slin/PureCAMP-95
Bulk P-Slin/Testosterone Boosters
Bulk P-Slin/Pre-Workout, Post-Workout Products

Bulk P-Slin Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended serving. This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women. Not for use by those who have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, liver or kidney disorders or are taking prescription medication including MAO inhibitors. Do not take in the absence of carbohydrates as low blood sugar coupled with dizziness and nausea may occur. Do not use this supplement unless you obtain clearance from your licensed healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here ya go boss ;-)

Bulk P-Slin Directions: Take Bulk P-Slin about 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals. On workout days, one of the doses should be about 15-20 minutes before the pre-workout meal.

Dosage Guide:
200mg - for about 50g-70g carbohydrates
300mg - for about 70g-90g carbohydrates
400mg - for about 90g-120g carbohydrates

It is absolutely paramount that you consume carbohydrates after Bulk P-Slin use, to maximize the amazing effects of Bulk P-Slin. For best results: Use for a minimum of 60 days.

Suggested Stack Options:
Bulk P-Slin/Cutting, Lean Bulk, Bulking Cycles
Bulk P-Slin/PureCAMP-95
Bulk P-Slin/Testosterone Boosters
Bulk P-Slin/Pre-Workout, Post-Workout Products

Bulk P-Slin Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended serving. This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women. Not for use by those who have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, liver or kidney disorders or are taking prescription medication including MAO inhibitors. Do not take in the absence of carbohydrates as low blood sugar coupled with dizziness and nausea may occur. Do not use this supplement unless you obtain clearance from your licensed healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
That is going to be a beetch to measure.....

sideshowdoc

Awards
Actually, intra workout carbs are where the majority of your carbs should be lol. That is the time they will be utilized the most effectively to build muscle. Look up John meadows stuff. Great information.

Is the slinshot good to use intra? I know pslin is ideally meant to be pre, but what is the MOA of slinshot....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, intra workout carbs are where the majority of your carbs should be lol. That is the time they will be utilized the most effectively to build muscle. Look up John meadows stuff. Great information.
He has some interesting stuff, no doubt. I'd say the intra depends upon workout volume/intensity.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious of how many are using timed carbing? Especially along side a GDA. This week i begin my low carb early in the day and timed carbing around pre/intra & post workout meal carbs. The two staples I will run with are AP & Bulk P-slin along side some "designer" carbs.

What are some others approach to this?
What do you mean by timing?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is the slinshot good to use intra? I know pslin is ideally meant to be pre, but what is the MOA of slinshot....
I'm sayin I don't think you need THAT much intra workouts

As as I said. Mor fun to eat your carbs rather then drink them IMO

Ill look him up today. Always like learnibg

sideshowdoc

Awards
No doubt. His training is pretty well known. Mountain dog training. He does diet and training for lots of big names, and normal people as well. He is a really great guy and interested in health above all else.

Training is ****ING BRUTAL and high volume which is why he uses the intra shakes. Doesn't recommend it for someone doing 531 lol

sideshowdoc

Awards
I would use pslin intra with 20 g waxy and 10g bcaa and 500 agmatine

AP post workout with 60g carb then again later at night with 160g carb (2 caps) then call it a day. If you were to do timed carbing

Can this strategy be used interchangeably with other branded gdas. Currently do pslin in the morning before working out with some na r ala, then intra shake with no gda (Shia goin straight to the muscle regardless), then pwo meal with either a slintensity, ssv2, or ap. then one of those three again with dinner.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I would really love to try these gda but it seems like every one I used it made me run to the bathroom in a not so good way and yah ran through lots of toilet paper..lol..but true. Have you guys had any experience with gda that do not do this..sj

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can this strategy be used interchangeably with other branded gdas. Currently do pslin in the morning before working out with some na r ala, then intra shake with no gda (Shia goin straight to the muscle regardless), then pwo meal with either a slintensity, ssv2, or ap. then one of those three again with dinner.
Yeah any GDA's. I just happen to have the most success with AP + P-slin

I would really love to try these gda but it seems like every one I used it made me run to the bathroom in a not so good way and yah ran through lots of toilet paper..lol..but true. Have you guys had any experience with gda that do not do this..sj
I've found if I take them with caffeine (morning coffee) I'd get the GI issues. This can be an issue with a lot of GDA's

steppinRazor

Awards
Lol I'm not sure there's a good way,a far as running to the bathroom..but yeah slinsane did that to me..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. Anyone in particular that you have used that did not cause this and yah, I drink lots of coffee to..lolSj