Good PCT for 8 week AM AH stack

allday54

Awards
Since the whole take down of PP I can't buy the trs stack for a reasonable price. Any suggestions on a good 4 week pct??

TaNkD Up

Awards
Pct black doesn't look bad but why the super under dosed DAA? With that little I do not see and benefit.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro + DAA will be money. Erase Pro has ingredients that work through the SERM pathway, as well as an effective AI and cortisol control. DAA will increase hypothalamic output of gonadotropins - its win for pct

TaNkD Up

Awards
Erase Pro + DAA will be money. Erase Pro has ingredients that work through the SERM pathway, as well as an effective AI and cortisol control. DAA will increase hypothalamic output of gonadotropins - its win for pct
X2 on this maybe some trib. And 2.0 I wasn't dogging the product just would be cheaper to produce if you totally left it out since even 350mg will not be any noticeable gains, just for others who don't know the studied And researched does was over 3000mg. Good luck with you pct, just one question for op why didn't you use torem or Nolva? Just didn't think it was needed or could you not find it? Thanks

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2 on this maybe some trib. And 2.0 I wasn't dogging the product just would be cheaper to produce if you totally left it out since even 350mg will not be any noticeable gains, just for others who don't know the studied And researched does was over 3000mg. Good luck with you pct, just on question for op why didn't you use torem or Nolva? Just didn't think it was needed or could you not find it? Thanks
Tribulus terrestris? How about no...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the whole take down of PP I can't buy the trs stack for a reasonable price. Any suggestions on a good 4 week pct??

Erase Pro + IGF 2 + DAA + Anabeta (or Elite)

wouldnt do any different

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When coming off andromass for 8 weeks I Did erase, bulbine, tribulus, and daa, and came off fine

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and DAA boosts test and estro. nothing else. whats your point?
Boosting natural test production is kinda the point of PCT. Boosting libido and nothing else really isn't a major concern when you're talking about returning your bodies hormone production to its normal levels.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When coming off andromass for 8 weeks I Did erase, bulbine, tribulus, and daa, and came off fine
And the tribulus had literally no effect on that.
and DAA boosts test and estro. nothing else. whats your point?

It is simple . . . his point is this:

Yes, the PCT worked fine BUT it had NOTHING to do with the inclusion of trib. Trib is not a PCT product unless you are looking for additional libido boost, which many notice from daa and Erase.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is simple . . . his point is this:

Yes, the PCT worked fine BUT it had NOTHING to do with the inclusion of trib. Trib is not a PCT product unless you are looking for additional libido boost, which many notice from daa and Erase.
you made my point exactly.

everybody wants different things. maybe somebody wants even more help in the libido department and would benefit from trib. saying its pointless to take in PCT is foolish. maybe for YOU it is, but for others it may not be.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boosting natural test production is kinda the point of PCT. Boosting libido and nothing else really isn't a major concern when you're talking about returning your bodies hormone production to its normal levels.
if you made this statement in regards to something like "is trib okay as my PCT" then sure but he was saying he took trib ALONG WITH other supplements. idk why this is such a big deal. some people like extra help with libido and get that effect from trib. get over it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2 on this maybe some trib. And 2.0 I wasn't dogging the product just would be cheaper to produce if you totally left it out since even 350mg will not be any noticeable gains, just for others who don't know the studied And researched does was over 3000mg. Good luck with you pct, just one question for op why didn't you use torem or Nolva? Just didn't think it was needed or could you not find it? Thanks
I made the initial statement as a response to this. Everything else has come as a response to my initial response to this.

Everybody's so damn touchy tonight. Is this like the designated time of the month for AM members?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only point is that tribulus is an unnecessary expense as part of a PCT regimen and does not need to be there unless you feel like wasting money for a boner.

P5sky gets it, why can't you?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made the initial statement as a response to this. Everything else has come as a response to my initial response to this.

Everybody's so damn touchy tonight. Is this like the designated time of the month for AM members?
i 100% understand what you response was and what it was a response to....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only point is that tribulus is an unnecessary expense as part of a PCT regimen and does not need to be there unless you feel like wasting money for a boner.

that's easy to take care . . . there are pics of women in sexy clothing on the internets!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hmmm. lets think this out so maybe even you can understand....

1.) some people enjoy having a high libido

2.) there have been some cases where people have not seen an increase in libido when taken DAA

3.) Erase Pro minimizes estrogen which has a key role in libido

4.) most PCTs are only 4 weeks, and some people do not notice a huge jump in libido from stacks till week 3.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i 100% understand what you response was and what it was a response to....
Really?

if you made this statement in regards to something like "is trib okay as my PCT" then sure but he was saying he took trib ALONG WITH other supplements. idk why this is such a big deal. some people like extra help with libido and get that effect from trib. get over it.
So the dude saying he should add tribulus to his PCT doesn't qualify as a reason to point out it being an unnecessary expense?

The only one making a big deal out of this is you, I'm letting OP know that he doesn't need tribulus to recover effectively and you are arguing its efficacy as a libido booster.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm. lets think this out so maybe even you can understand....

1.) some people enjoy having a high libido

2.) there have been some cases where people have not seen an increase in libido when taken DAA

3.) Erase Pro minimizes estrogen which has a key role in libido

4.) most PCTs are only 4 weeks, and some people do not notice a huge jump in libido from stacks till week 3.
And literally none of that has anything to do with recovering from shutdown after a cycle.

Go change your tampon or something bro.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?

So the dude saying he should add tribulus to his PCT doesn't qualify as a reason to point out it being an unnecessary expense?

The only one making a big deal out of this is you, I'm letting OP know that he doesn't need tribulus to recover effectively and you are arguing its efficacy as a libido booster.

You are making a subjective statement. What is unnecessary for you may not be the case for somebody else. you may recover great from low libido during PCT without trib. thats fine. dont take it. but others love it and like it as a part of a natty stack or OTC PCT.

this is the last thing im going to say than im done with this thread. i stated first that it is great for libido. then you said thats about all it does or something along the lines of that. Then you started to say it is not needed. I fully understand it isnt needed to recover from a cycle. I AM NOT ARGUING THAT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And literally none of that has anything to do with recovering from shutdown after a cycle.

Go change your tampon or something bro.

I would love for you to quote any one of my posts when i once said trib is effective in recovery. please. humor me.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are making a subjective statement. What is unnecessary for you may not be the case for somebody else. you may recover great from low libido during PCT without trib. thats fine. dont take it. but others love it and like it as a part of a natty stack or OTC PCT.

this is the last thing im going to say than im done with this thread. i stated first that it is great for libido. then you said thats about all it does or something along the lines of that. Then you started to say it is not needed. I fully understand it isnt needed to recover from a cycle. I AM NOT ARGUING THAT
Then why are you arguing at all?! No one is saying it doesn't enhance libido!

You said its good for libido and I said that's all it does, if we are both in agreement that all it does is enhance libido then why are you trying to argue anything at all?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love for you to quote any one of my posts when i once said trib is effective in recovery. please. humor me.
I didn't say that's what you said, that is what this post is about!

TaNkD Up

Awards
Some poeple may depressed and lethargic after coming off a cycle my buddys says it helps to get going and ****. Either way this was blown out of proportion and he never said anything about depression but who doesn't like a libido booster.I'm sure the op can make his descion on other info stated in this thread. Good luck

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well wasn't this thread just a fun exercise in back-and-forthism...

first time i used TRS, i used it with clomid (16-week androseries run).
i'm running a shorter cycle now, PCT Black looks fine for my needs, and i have serm in backyard if need be.

btw - you quoted 1 pill of PCT Black for ingredient profile..rec dose is 2-4 caps per serving.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
R1balla wins the debate imo... What did everyone else think?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla wins the debate imo... What did everyone else think?
What debate? He was arguing that it was an effective libido booster and I was saying it was an effective libido booster.

I'm not sure what debates you ever followed but they usually have to have two different beliefs.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
What debate? He was arguing that it was an effective libido booster and I was saying it was an effective libido booster.

I'm not sure what debates you ever followed but they usually have to have two different beliefs.
Ok does argument work better? Catfight maybe? And yes there was debate on tribs place in pct, etc. There were 2 obvious sides. Maybe you were unaware of that...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well wasn't this thread just a fun exercise in back-and-forthism...

first time i used TRS, i used it with clomid (16-week androseries run).
i'm running a shorter cycle now, PCT Black looks fine for my needs, and i have serm in backyard if need be.

btw - you quoted 1 pill of PCT Black for ingredient profile..rec dose is 2-4 caps per serving.
I still don't like the formulation. At 4 caps you get LESS THAN 1300mg of daa (prop blend), but 200mg of the AI in Erase. I dont think ANYONE recommends 200mg of Erase.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I still don't like the formulation. At 4 caps you get LESS THAN 1300mg of daa (prop blend), but 200mg of the AI in Erase. I dont think ANYONE recommends 200mg of Erase.
if you don't like it, then you don't have to use it?
or, you can use less than the 4 caps you espouse for individual preference (we love the fact this isn't a one-size-fits-all product, rather meant for tailored use)..
and if you want more DAA once again we have already covered this..
PCT Black works for my needs just fine, but thanks for sharing your opinions.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok does argument work better? Catfight maybe? And yes there was debate on tribs place in pct, etc. There were 2 obvious sides. Maybe you were unaware of that...
at least houstontexas can read and follow along to know what i am trying to say

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

totally not what i was arguing. go re read all the posts. I was arguing, for some people, trib can be effective as a part of PCT depending on what they are wanting and looking for. you were simply saying its unnecessary in PCT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and the only reason why I am still replying to all this:

if you disagree with my point, thats one thing. to each his own. but you are claiming arguing a totally different point than what you really are arguing.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally not what i was arguing. go re read all the posts. I was arguing, for some people, trib can be effective as a part of PCT depending on what they are wanting and looking for. you were simply saying its unnecessary in PCT
I said it has no effect on hormonal recovery during pct and is an unnecessary expense in PCT as far as hormonal recovery goes.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
If your good with Daa ( some aren't) try

Form X

Its 30$

2-6 capsules per day divided into two separate doses.

Testicular Engine
D-Aspartic Acid 500mg
Proprietary Blend
Quercetin, Piperine, Ginger 10:1 Extract (root) 145mg
Anti-Aromatase
2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one 10mg
SERM
Phellodendron Amurensis Extract (Bark) 30mg