Inhibit-P SNS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    pectus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    55877
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%

    Inhibit-P SNS


    Is it desirable/undesirable to use Inhibit-P with Green tea (EGCG -Epigallocatechin gallate-) as a decarboxylase inhibitor ?

    I read this on the net and on this forum :" Co-administration of pyridoxine without
    a decarboxylase inhibitor accelerates the extracerebral decarboxylation to such an extent that
    it cancels out the effects of levodopa administration, a circumstance that historically caused great confusion"

    Inhibit-P by SNS has Mucuna P. (L-dopa) and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate.

    I read also that Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate should not be co-administrated with L-dopa in the same moment (even if Pyridoxal phosphate
    is a required cofactor for the metabolization in to Dopamine)

    I'm in confusion.
    Thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The effects are dose-dependent, and peripheral conversion is typically a concern for parkinson's patients using 15-20x the dose of l-dopa found in a serving of inhibit-P. You can use EGCG if you choose, but again, dose-dependency becomes an issue. If you want to achieve the effects of clinical decarboxylase inhibitors administered to PD patients, you would need about 40 caps of your typical highly-concentrated green tea extract. However, 5g of EGCG is a good starting point for mild decarboxylation if you can afford that.

    At the end of the day, I wouldn't worry about adding or subtracting anything from Inhibit-P. If prolactin control is your concern, it will do you well.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    pectus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    55877
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%

    Your is a good reply and in a way It was expected. But I'd like to understand better.
    in a very SIMPLE way:
    Decarboxylation is needed to convert L-dopa to dopamine (once passed the blood-brain barrier) and it is metabolized to dopamine by aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase.
    Vit B6 (pyridoxine)... is a co-factor that AID this process of decarboxylation.
    This process enhanced by Vit b6 (pyridoxine) can happens ALSO outside the brain ( peripheral tissues - BAD thing- ).

    Green tea (EGCG) or more potent carbidopa can block/reduce this process ONLY outside the brain -GOOD thing-.


    in addition : If so much EGCG is needed to exert some effects on decarboxylase inhibition ( at peripheral tissues ), WHY product PROLACTRONE is so proud of the 332mg of Camellia senensis extract added to the Ldopa?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    Hmmm...
  5. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    56695
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    49.78%

    Highlight 1. Ldopa suppresses prolactin.
    2. The addition of carbidopa (a decarboxylase inhibitor similar to that which is in Prolactrone) further enhances the prolactin reducing effect.
    3. Ldopa acts predominantly through the formation of dopamine in the hypothalamus, but inside the blood-brain barrier which requires the concurrent administration of a decarboxylase inhibitor.

    Neurology. 1981 Oct;31(10):1356-9.
    Prolactin secretion in Parkinson disease.
    Eisler T, Thorner MO, MacLeod RM, Kaiser DL, Calne DB.
    Abstract

    We studied the dopaminergic control of lactotroph cells in the anterior pituitary of parkinsonian patients and age-matched normal subjects. The resting levels of prolactin and the TRH-induced rise in prolactin were normal in Parkinson disease. 1. --Levodopa elicited a normal suppression of prolactin concentrations in parkinsonian subjects; the major abnormality to emerge was attenuation of the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) in the parkinsonian patients following administration of Sinemet (levodopa plus carbidopa) or bromocriptine. These findings imply pathology of extrastriatal dopamine systems in Parkinson disease. 2. Since the addition of carbidopa enhanced the suppression of prolactin induced by levodopa, exogenous levodopa probably 3. acts predominantly through the formation of dopamine in the hypothalamus, but inside the blood-brain barrier, rather than as a direct effect of circulating dopamine on the anterior pituitary or areas of the hypothalamus outside the blood-brain barrier.

    PMID:
    6810204
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6810204

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The effects are dose-dependent, and peripheral conversion is typically a concern for parkinson's patients using 15-20x the dose of l-dopa found in a serving of inhibit-P. You can use EGCG if you choose, but again, dose-dependency becomes an issue. If you want to achieve the effects of clinical decarboxylase inhibitors administered to PD patients, you would need about 40 caps of your typical highly-concentrated green tea extract. However, 5g of EGCG is a good starting point for mild decarboxylation if you can afford that.

    At the end of the day, I wouldn't worry about adding or subtracting anything from Inhibit-P. If prolactin control is your concern, it will do you well.
    Im sorry but this is false. Period.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
    5 grams is far too great a dose. We want to keep it to under 500mg.



    In this study we see that 800mg EGCG orally was 5 times more than was needed for EGCG to work as both a suicidal Dopa decarboxylase inhbitor and also as a COMT inhibitor. This = 160mg. 1 cap of Prolactrone contains 333mg of green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG or 166mg EGCG.

    L-DOPA is the drug of first choice in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Inhibition of the peripheral clearance of L-DOPA by COMT and dopa decarboxylase increases its entry to the brain and subsequent conversion to dopamine. Our study shows that EGCG potently inhibits the methylation of L-DOPA. The IC50 of 0.2 ÁM is lower than the peak human blood levels of EGCG after taking 800 mg of EGCG (~1 ÁM). EGCG, as a potent COMT inhibitor, a mild irreversible inhibitor of dopa decarboxylase (Bertoldi et al., 2001),

    Ref: Discussion - Biology Online
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  8. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    These studies show that it required 600mg daily orally or 300mg IV to reduce prolactin.

    Suppression of Lactation:

    When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the is

    helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence

    these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound

    lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.

    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

    Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

    A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects.

    Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone lh - leutenizing hormone - , follicle stimulating hormone FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied

    with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

    ============================== =
    N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

    Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

    Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

    ============================== =======
    Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  9. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Here we see that even 10mg pyridoxine can reverse the benefits of levodopa. This would be an even lower dose if P5P was used so single digits.
    This makes pretty much any argument FOR combining Ldopa and pyridoxine for reducing prolactin worthless.

    Drug-Drug Interaction
    PYRIDOXINE/LEVODOPA

    MECHANISM OF ACTION
    Pyridoxine increases levodopa metabolism, decreasing the amount of levodopa available to the central nervous system.

    DISCUSSION
    In patients with Parkinson's disease, as little as 10 mg of pyridoxine may reverse the clinical benefits as well as the adverse effects of levodopa. Coadministration of levodopa and carbidopa has minimized the effects of this interaction.

    CLINICAL EFFECTS
    The pharmacologic effects of levodopa may be decreased.

    SEVERITY LEVEL
    3-Moderate Interaction: Assess the risk to the patient and take action as needed.

    PATIENT MANAGEMENT
    Avoid pyridoxine in patients receiving levodopa alone; however, the interaction can be minimized by giving levodopa with carbidopa.

    PREDISPOSING FACTORS
    None determined.

    REFERENCES

    Jameson HD. Pyridoxine for levodopa-induced dystonia. JAMA 1970 Mar 9; .Jameson HD. Pyridoxine for levodopa-induced dystonia. JAMA 1970 Mar 9; 211(10):1700.
    Cotzias GC, Papavasiliou PS. Blocking the negative effects of pyridoxine .Cotzias GC, Papavasiliou PS. Blocking the negative effects of pyridoxine on patients receiving levodopa. JAMA 1971 Mar 1;215(9):1504-5.
    Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine, levodopa, and L-alpha-methyldopa .Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine, levodopa, and L-alpha-methyldopa hydrazine regimen in parkinsonism. JAMA 1971 Jun 28;216(13):2141.
    Leon AS, Spiegel HE, Thomas G, Abrams WB. Pyridoxine antagonism of .Leon AS, Spiegel HE, Thomas G, Abrams WB. Pyridoxine antagonism of levodopa in parkinsonism. JAMA 1971 Dec 27;218(13):1924-7.
    Papavasiliou PS, Cotzias GC, Duby SE, Steck AJ, Fehling C, Bell MA. .Papavasiliou PS, Cotzias GC, Duby SE, Steck AJ, Fehling C, Bell MA. Levodopa in Parkinsonism: potentiation of central effects with a peripheral inhibitor. N Engl J Med 1972 Jan 6;286(1):8-14.
    Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine and levodopa in the treatment of .Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine and levodopa in the treatment of Parkinsonism. JAMA 1972 May 8;220(6):861.
    Mars H. Levodopa, carbidopa, and pyridoxine in Parkinson disease. .Mars H. Levodopa, carbidopa, and pyridoxine in Parkinson disease. Metabolic interactions. Arch Neurol 1974 Jun;30(6):444-7.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  10. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    7420042
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    84.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I always think of that DeNiro movie "Awakenings" when I hear about L-Dopa.
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    If you search for Ldopa and drug interactions youll get a bunch but one that youll see alot of is pyridoxine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  12. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Lol
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  13. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Also Prolactrone uses a 99% Ldopa at 166mg per cap or roughly double whats in 1 cap of the competitor. + 166mg EGCG or 333 50% extract.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  14. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also Prolactrone uses a 99% Ldopa at 166mg per cap or roughly double whats in 1 cap of the competitor. + 166mg EGCG or 333 50% extract.
    LOL @ thinking 99% l-dopa or 166mg EGCG are things to brag about. Give me a break.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I was actually comparing it to the 60% Ldopa Inhibit P uses which is inferior.
    And pointing out that Per cap Prolactrone has more than 100% more Ldopa.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I was actually comparing it to the 60% Ldopa Inhibit P uses which is inferior.
    And pointing out that Per cap Prolactrone has more than 100% more Ldopa.
    Please explain how a lower % extract of mucuna is inferior. I'd love to hear it. Just remember, you're the one who came into a thread called "inhibit-p" and tried to sell your product.

    More l-dopa =/= better.

    Higher % extract =/= better.

    EGCG underdosed by a factor of 60 (no typo) =/= better.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Please explain how a lower % extract of mucuna is inferior. I'd love to hear it. Just remember, you're the one who came into a thread called "inhibit-p" and tried to sell your product.

    More l-dopa =/= better.

    Higher % extract =/= better.

    EGCG underdosed by a factor of 60 (no typo) =/= better.
    Well considering the ldopa extract is being use because of the LDOPA it contains the other % is worthless. Yes or no.

    So we have 99% which is 1% garbage/other
    Yours has 40%.

    See the difference? 100mg of ours = 99mg 100mg of yours =60mg.
    Still having trouble?

    IN addition, I would have likely stayed out of it had you not spouted out the Bull(&@# about EGCG knowing full and well that we use it in our product which is also a prolactin inhibitor. So, In the future either 1. know what your saying and use truthful statements. Or 2. Dont intentionally attempt to downgrade our product.

    You can leave well enough alone or not. Your call.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  18. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Well considering the ldopa extract is being use because of the LDOPA it contains the other % is worthless. Yes or no.

    So we have 99% which is 1% garbage/other
    Yours has 40%.

    See the difference? 100mg of ours = 99mg 100mg of yours =60mg.
    Still having trouble?

    IN addition, I would have likely stayed out of it had you not spouted out the Bull(&@# about EGCG knowing full and well that we use it in our product which is also a prolactin inhibitor. So, In the future either 1. know what your saying and use truthful statements. Or 2. Dont intentionally attempt to downgrade our product.

    You can leave well enough alone or not. Your call.
    It's clear this discussion won't be too fruitful. You obviously don't understand that there are other constituents in Mucuna pruriens that lend themselves to the MOA the user is seeking.

    In fact, you don't even understand how your own product works. EGCG is a prolactin inhibitor at 166mg? Actually, let me TELL YOU the reason it is supposedly in your product: to act as a decarboxylase inhibitor and increase central dopamine. It is NOT a prolactin inhibitor, unless you believe a single cap of green tea extract (which typically contains 250mg egcg vs your 166mg in this product) will crush prolactin. And it only acts as a decarboxylase inhibitor at around the 5 gram mark (see Ironfist's post).

    You came into this thread and broke both of the rules that you just posted btw: you did not post truthful statements and you intentionally downgraded our product, leading to my truthful (but admittedly downgrading) rebuttal. Everything you just said is laughable, so I will do you the courtesy of dropping this until you learn more about your own product and lose the hypocritical attitude.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Actually you may want to take an english class. I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor.
    Like if I said I use EGGS in a cake which is a baked good. Am I then saying eggs are a baked good?
    Really.
    I know how the product works. I dont care if some guy posted something on the internet about it. Post a research study or it didnt happen.

    Period.

    In addition, clearly you didnt read the research I posted. Too much EGCG is bad. 160mg or so is good.
    There is a reason we include it and at a specific amount. I posted studies to back my claims.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  20. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Actually you may want to take an english class. I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor.
    Like if I said I use EGGS in a cake which is a baked good. Am I then saying eggs are a baked good?
    Really.
    I know how the product works. I dont care if some guy posted something on the internet about it. Post a research study or it didnt happen.

    Period.
    He did post a research study. Here it is again: http://www.plosone.org/article/info:...e-0011951-g005

    And as for "english class," if you want the word "which" to refer to "our product" in the sentence "I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor," you need to add a comma after the word "product." You made the same grammatical error in your prior post which is why I misinterpreted it. So yes, go back to English class.

    This ends when you want it to.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
    5 grams is far too great a dose. We want to keep it to under 500mg.



    In this study we see that 800mg EGCG orally was 5 times more than was needed for EGCG to work as both a suicidal Dopa decarboxylase inhbitor and also as a COMT inhibitor. This = 160mg. 1 cap of Prolactrone contains 333mg of green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG or 166mg EGCG.

    L-DOPA is the drug of first choice in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Inhibition of the peripheral clearance of L-DOPA by COMT and dopa decarboxylase increases its entry to the brain and subsequent conversion to dopamine. Our study shows that EGCG potently inhibits the methylation of L-DOPA. The IC50 of 0.2 ÁM is lower than the peak human blood levels of EGCG after taking 800 mg of EGCG (~1 ÁM). EGCG, as a potent COMT inhibitor, a mild irreversible inhibitor of dopa decarboxylase (Bertoldi et al., 2001),

    Ref: Discussion - Biology Online
    I just read the full text of what you linked and I'm legitimately embarrassed for you. Why don't you revisit the reference and try to guess why.

    Also, levodopa is labeled as a drug and sale of it as a dietary supplement is illegal unless used as part of an herbal extract. Since your label only lists pure levodopa without extraction from Mucuna Pruriens, you are breaking the law. Lastly, as someone who knows the cost of raws for green tea extract and l-dopa, you are making an absurd profit margin by pricing prolactrone at almost $40.

    I didn't want to go down this road, but as I said earlier, just remember that you're the guy who came into the Inhibit-P thread, not vice versa.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    ^I'm not sure that preventing the spread of misinformation from a competitor attempting to discredit Inhibit-P in a thread entitled "Inhibit-P by SNS" would qualify as pissing. And since a contest requires more than one party, I'd say this is just solo-pissing .
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574216
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ^I'm not sure that preventing the spread of misinformation from a competitor attempting to discredit Inhibit-P in a thread entitled "Inhibit-P by SNS" would qualify as pissing. And since a contest requires more than one party, I'd say this is just solo-pissing .
    lol I tried to delete that before anyone saw because it was exactly that thinking that made me say hmm I'd better delete that guess you were took quick coop!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  25. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383098
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    lots of technical talk going on, just one question towards BLR why is Prolactrone close to 40 bucks for ldopa?
  26. Advanced Member
    Domenic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    25779
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    99.76%

    Can't we all just get along guys? 'Tis the season too get the f*ck along, as they say. Something along those lines.
  27. New Member
    pectus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    55877
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%

    Not yet started the Inhibit-P ...
    I'll tell if I feel something or not.
  28. New Member
    theotherone55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5420
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Please explain how a lower % extract of mucuna is inferior. I'd love to hear it. Just remember, you're the one who came into a thread called "inhibit-p" and tried to sell your product.

    More l-dopa =/= better.

    Higher % extract =/= better.

    EGCG underdosed by a factor of 60 (no typo) =/= better.

    Mr. Cooper, i love your posts man. You are seriously one intelligent dude.
    I'm a straight science + real world experience type guy and I love when people post up studies and research review journals...i love that stuff.
  29. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91115
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

    Wait, so does this mean that one should not take any type of mucuna pruriens product at or around the same time with anything with B6 (pyroxidine)? So if I am taking a product that contains mucuna and taking one dose pre-bed, should I avoind taking it with ZMA since ZMA has b6 in it? Referring to BPS Endosurge specifically. I don't want to waste the product.
  30. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    .......
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  31. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    lots of technical talk going on, just one question towards BLR why is Prolactrone close to 40 bucks for ldopa?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I just read the full text of what you linked and I'm legitimately embarrassed for you. Why don't you revisit the reference and try to guess why.

    Also, levodopa is labeled as a drug and sale of it as a dietary supplement is illegal unless used as part of an herbal extract. Since your label only lists pure levodopa without extraction from Mucuna Pruriens, you are breaking the law. Lastly, as someone who knows the cost of raws for green tea extract and l-dopa, you are making an absurd profit margin by pricing prolactrone at almost $40.

    I didn't want to go down this road, but as I said earlier, just remember that you're the guy who came into the Inhibit-P thread, not vice versa.
    That covers the answer pretty well.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  32. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Does it. Considering Prolactrone has 300% Ldopa per bottle compared to inhibit-p you may want to rethink things.
    Ours also doesnt have any ingredients that reduce the potential for Ldopa to reduce prolactin. So....the real % is far more as far as being effective is concerned. It may cost more but Id rather pay a little more and have my product work.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  33. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Does it. Considering Prolactrone has 300% Ldopa per bottle compared to inhibit-p you may want to rethink things.
    Ours also doesnt have any ingredients that reduce the potential for Ldopa to reduce prolactin. So....the real % is far more as far as being effective is concerned.
    So we are back at step one where Coop had already explained that not everything that is good about Mucuna is L-Dopa? That higher concentration extract isn't always better, and we are using the MOA of Mucuna more than that of L-dopa?

    If we are still talking about % concentrations...explain to us why you add a decarboxylase inhibitor at only 3.32% of it's needed amount to respond in that aspect...

    Why not just drop all this and let bygones be bygones...not everyone is as informed as Cooper to make the right decision, and bringing attention to this thread will only help people know more about Inhibit-P, how it works...and how some things don't work.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  34. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    480757
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Does it. Considering Prolactrone has 300% Ldopa per bottle compared to inhibit-p you may want to rethink things.
    Ours also doesnt have any ingredients that reduce the potential for Ldopa to reduce prolactin. So....the real % is far more as far as being effective is concerned. It may cost more but Id rather pay a little more and have my product work.
    You may want to go back and reread replies to you from Cooper...

    Your constant attempts at discrediting Inhibit-P, on this board and others, are quite poor.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is crazy! I think Cooper basically has it covered.
    I'm Back...
  36. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,538
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Look, as someone who has researched Mucuna extensively (and you can find my old posts for some "hints"), I'm telling you this can end one of two ways. I'm going to drop this now, but I think you should look a little bit deeper into the literature rather than continuing to express that more l-dopa = better product.

    Take, for instance, Activate Xtreme and Endosurge. Don't you think there might be some reason they're using a 20% and a 95% extract of mucuna pruriens? I'll let you figure it out.

    And here's another mindblowing fact: a 50% mucuna extract costs more per gram than 99% mucuna extract. So the argument against margins...well...it doesn't hold water.

    Again, do your own research and come back if you wish. I have also been alerted that you are slandering SNS/Inhibit-P via PM to other members who posted in this thread. Note that I have not needed to PM anyone in order to veil an attack. All the information is out here in the open, so please, think twice before coming into an Inhibit-P thread and bringing nothing but hostility without an open mind.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  37. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,974
    Rep Power
    7107358
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cy you make me smile.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Look, as someone who has researched Mucuna extensively (and you can find my old posts for some "hints"), I'm telling you this can end one of two ways. I'm going to drop this now, but I think you should look a little bit deeper into the literature rather than continuing to express that more l-dopa = better product.

    Take, for instance, Activate Xtreme and Endosurge. Don't you think there might be some reason they're using a 20% and a 95% extract of mucuna pruriens? I'll let you figure it out.

    And here's another mindblowing fact: a 50% mucuna extract costs more per gram than 99% mucuna extract. So the argument against margins...well...it doesn't hold water.

    Again, do your own research and come back if you wish. I have also been alerted that you are slandering SNS/Inhibit-P via PM to other members who posted in this thread. Note that I have not needed to PM anyone in order to veil an attack. All the information is out here in the open, so please, think twice before coming into an Inhibit-P thread and bringing nothing but hostility without an open mind.
    This post =

    So much win in this Thread and Post.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  39. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,442
    Rep Power
    953148
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    This post =

    So much win in this Thread and Post.
    Haha agree.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  40. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,325
    Rep Power
    816915
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I actually PMed him to prevent me having to post more in this thread but I dont mind doing it.
    if your supplier sells you 50% Ldopa extract for more than a 99% extract that must suck but either way since ldopa is what your relying on to lower prolactin more is better and yours has alot less.

    Second......Where is your response to the fact that you are using Ldopa along with b6 which reduces its effects?
    Im still waiting on that.

    You think 75mg ldopa along with almost the same amount of P5p is gonna work to reduce prolactin? Seriously? Let me know how it works out with someone who actually needs it.

    We have third party bloodwork showing ours works I can post if you like with reference to the person who posted it and circumstances.

    Im also willing to view bloodwork from someone using your product.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: HumanaTest (Iforce) Inhibit E (SNS) (Testosterone Boosters)
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:59 AM
  3. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
  4. Inhibit-E from SNS product information and HPLC
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:21 PM
  5. SNS Inhibit-E
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in