Inhibit-P SNS

pectus

Awards
Is it desirable/undesirable to use Inhibit-P with Green tea (EGCG -Epigallocatechin gallate-) as a decarboxylase inhibitor ?

I read this on the net and on this forum :" Co-administration of pyridoxine without
a decarboxylase inhibitor accelerates the extracerebral decarboxylation to such an extent that
it cancels out the effects of levodopa administration, a circumstance that historically caused great confusion"

Inhibit-P by SNS has Mucuna P. (L-dopa) and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate.

I read also that Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate should not be co-administrated with L-dopa in the same moment (even if Pyridoxal phosphate
is a required cofactor for the metabolization in to Dopamine)

I'm in confusion.
Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The effects are dose-dependent, and peripheral conversion is typically a concern for parkinson's patients using 15-20x the dose of l-dopa found in a serving of inhibit-P. You can use EGCG if you choose, but again, dose-dependency becomes an issue. If you want to achieve the effects of clinical decarboxylase inhibitors administered to PD patients, you would need about 40 caps of your typical highly-concentrated green tea extract. However, 5g of EGCG is a good starting point for mild decarboxylation if you can afford that.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't worry about adding or subtracting anything from Inhibit-P. If prolactin control is your concern, it will do you well.

pectus

Awards
Your is a good reply and in a way It was expected. But I'd like to understand better.
in a very SIMPLE way:
Decarboxylation is needed to convert L-dopa to dopamine (once passed the blood-brain barrier) and it is metabolized to dopamine by aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase.
Vit B6 (pyridoxine)... is a co-factor that AID this process of decarboxylation.
This process enhanced by Vit b6 (pyridoxine) can happens ALSO outside the brain ( peripheral tissues - BAD thing- ).

Green tea (EGCG) or more potent carbidopa can block/reduce this process ONLY outside the brain -GOOD thing-.

in addition : If so much EGCG is needed to exert some effects on decarboxylase inhibition ( at peripheral tissues ), WHY product PROLACTRONE is so proud of the 332mg of Camellia senensis extract added to the Ldopa?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Highlight 1. Ldopa suppresses prolactin.
2. The addition of carbidopa (a decarboxylase inhibitor similar to that which is in Prolactrone) further enhances the prolactin reducing effect.
3. Ldopa acts predominantly through the formation of dopamine in the hypothalamus, but inside the blood-brain barrier which requires the concurrent administration of a decarboxylase inhibitor.

Neurology. 1981 Oct;31(10):1356-9.
Prolactin secretion in Parkinson disease.
Eisler T, Thorner MO, MacLeod RM, Kaiser DL, Calne DB.
Abstract

We studied the dopaminergic control of lactotroph cells in the anterior pituitary of parkinsonian patients and age-matched normal subjects. The resting levels of prolactin and the TRH-induced rise in prolactin were normal in Parkinson disease. 1. --Levodopa elicited a normal suppression of prolactin concentrations in parkinsonian subjects; the major abnormality to emerge was attenuation of the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) in the parkinsonian patients following administration of Sinemet (levodopa plus carbidopa) or bromocriptine. These findings imply pathology of extrastriatal dopamine systems in Parkinson disease. 2. Since the addition of carbidopa enhanced the suppression of prolactin induced by levodopa, exogenous levodopa probably 3. acts predominantly through the formation of dopamine in the hypothalamus, but inside the blood-brain barrier, rather than as a direct effect of circulating dopamine on the anterior pituitary or areas of the hypothalamus outside the blood-brain barrier.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6810204

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The effects are dose-dependent, and peripheral conversion is typically a concern for parkinson's patients using 15-20x the dose of l-dopa found in a serving of inhibit-P. You can use EGCG if you choose, but again, dose-dependency becomes an issue. If you want to achieve the effects of clinical decarboxylase inhibitors administered to PD patients, you would need about 40 caps of your typical highly-concentrated green tea extract. However, 5g of EGCG is a good starting point for mild decarboxylation if you can afford that.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't worry about adding or subtracting anything from Inhibit-P. If prolactin control is your concern, it will do you well.
Im sorry but this is false. Period.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
5 grams is far too great a dose. We want to keep it to under 500mg.

In this study we see that 800mg EGCG orally was 5 times more than was needed for EGCG to work as both a suicidal Dopa decarboxylase inhbitor and also as a COMT inhibitor. This = 160mg. 1 cap of Prolactrone contains 333mg of green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG or 166mg EGCG.

L-DOPA is the drug of first choice in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Inhibition of the peripheral clearance of L-DOPA by COMT and dopa decarboxylase increases its entry to the brain and subsequent conversion to dopamine. Our study shows that EGCG potently inhibits the methylation of L-DOPA. The IC50 of 0.2 µM is lower than the peak human blood levels of EGCG after taking 800 mg of EGCG (~1 µM). EGCG, as a potent COMT inhibitor, a mild irreversible inhibitor of dopa decarboxylase (Bertoldi et al., 2001),

Ref: Discussion - Biology Online

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These studies show that it required 600mg daily orally or 300mg IV to reduce prolactin.

Suppression of Lactation:

When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the is

helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence

these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound

lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects.

Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone lh - leutenizing hormone - , follicle stimulating hormone FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied

with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we see that even 10mg pyridoxine can reverse the benefits of levodopa. This would be an even lower dose if P5P was used so single digits.
This makes pretty much any argument FOR combining Ldopa and pyridoxine for reducing prolactin worthless.

Drug-Drug Interaction
PYRIDOXINE/LEVODOPA

MECHANISM OF ACTION
Pyridoxine increases levodopa metabolism, decreasing the amount of levodopa available to the central nervous system.

DISCUSSION
In patients with Parkinson's disease, as little as 10 mg of pyridoxine may reverse the clinical benefits as well as the adverse effects of levodopa. Coadministration of levodopa and carbidopa has minimized the effects of this interaction.

CLINICAL EFFECTS
The pharmacologic effects of levodopa may be decreased.

SEVERITY LEVEL
3-Moderate Interaction: Assess the risk to the patient and take action as needed.

PATIENT MANAGEMENT
Avoid pyridoxine in patients receiving levodopa alone; however, the interaction can be minimized by giving levodopa with carbidopa.

PREDISPOSING FACTORS
None determined.

REFERENCES

Jameson HD. Pyridoxine for levodopa-induced dystonia. JAMA 1970 Mar 9; .Jameson HD. Pyridoxine for levodopa-induced dystonia. JAMA 1970 Mar 9; 211(10):1700.
Cotzias GC, Papavasiliou PS. Blocking the negative effects of pyridoxine .Cotzias GC, Papavasiliou PS. Blocking the negative effects of pyridoxine on patients receiving levodopa. JAMA 1971 Mar 1;215(9):1504-5.
Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine, levodopa, and L-alpha-methyldopa .Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine, levodopa, and L-alpha-methyldopa hydrazine regimen in parkinsonism. JAMA 1971 Jun 28;216(13):2141.
Leon AS, Spiegel HE, Thomas G, Abrams WB. Pyridoxine antagonism of .Leon AS, Spiegel HE, Thomas G, Abrams WB. Pyridoxine antagonism of levodopa in parkinsonism. JAMA 1971 Dec 27;218(13):1924-7.
Papavasiliou PS, Cotzias GC, Duby SE, Steck AJ, Fehling C, Bell MA. .Papavasiliou PS, Cotzias GC, Duby SE, Steck AJ, Fehling C, Bell MA. Levodopa in Parkinsonism: potentiation of central effects with a peripheral inhibitor. N Engl J Med 1972 Jan 6;286(1):8-14.
Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine and levodopa in the treatment of .Yahr MD, Duvoisin RC. Pyridoxine and levodopa in the treatment of Parkinsonism. JAMA 1972 May 8;220(6):861.
Mars H. Levodopa, carbidopa, and pyridoxine in Parkinson disease. .Mars H. Levodopa, carbidopa, and pyridoxine in Parkinson disease. Metabolic interactions. Arch Neurol 1974 Jun;30(6):444-7.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always think of that DeNiro movie "Awakenings" when I hear about L-Dopa.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you search for Ldopa and drug interactions youll get a bunch but one that youll see alot of is pyridoxine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Prolactrone uses a 99% Ldopa at 166mg per cap or roughly double whats in 1 cap of the competitor. + 166mg EGCG or 333 50% extract.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Also Prolactrone uses a 99% Ldopa at 166mg per cap or roughly double whats in 1 cap of the competitor. + 166mg EGCG or 333 50% extract.
LOL @ thinking 99% l-dopa or 166mg EGCG are things to brag about. Give me a break.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually comparing it to the 60% Ldopa Inhibit P uses which is inferior.
And pointing out that Per cap Prolactrone has more than 100% more Ldopa.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was actually comparing it to the 60% Ldopa Inhibit P uses which is inferior.
And pointing out that Per cap Prolactrone has more than 100% more Ldopa.
Please explain how a lower % extract of mucuna is inferior. I'd love to hear it. Just remember, you're the one who came into a thread called "inhibit-p" and tried to sell your product.

More l-dopa =/= better.

Higher % extract =/= better.

EGCG underdosed by a factor of 60 (no typo) =/= better.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please explain how a lower % extract of mucuna is inferior. I'd love to hear it. Just remember, you're the one who came into a thread called "inhibit-p" and tried to sell your product.

More l-dopa =/= better.

Well considering the ldopa extract is being use because of the LDOPA it contains the other % is worthless. Yes or no.

So we have 99% which is 1% garbage/other
Yours has 40%.

See the difference? 100mg of ours = 99mg 100mg of yours =60mg.
Still having trouble?

IN addition, I would have likely stayed out of it had you not spouted out the Bull(&@# about EGCG knowing full and well that we use it in our product which is also a prolactin inhibitor. So, In the future either 1. know what your saying and use truthful statements. Or 2. Dont intentionally attempt to downgrade our product.

You can leave well enough alone or not. Your call.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well considering the ldopa extract is being use because of the LDOPA it contains the other % is worthless. Yes or no.

So we have 99% which is 1% garbage/other
Yours has 40%.

See the difference? 100mg of ours = 99mg 100mg of yours =60mg.
Still having trouble?

IN addition, I would have likely stayed out of it had you not spouted out the Bull(&@# about EGCG knowing full and well that we use it in our product which is also a prolactin inhibitor. So, In the future either 1. know what your saying and use truthful statements. Or 2. Dont intentionally attempt to downgrade our product.

You can leave well enough alone or not. Your call.
It's clear this discussion won't be too fruitful. You obviously don't understand that there are other constituents in Mucuna pruriens that lend themselves to the MOA the user is seeking.

In fact, you don't even understand how your own product works. EGCG is a prolactin inhibitor at 166mg? Actually, let me TELL YOU the reason it is supposedly in your product: to act as a decarboxylase inhibitor and increase central dopamine. It is NOT a prolactin inhibitor, unless you believe a single cap of green tea extract (which typically contains 250mg egcg vs your 166mg in this product) will crush prolactin. And it only acts as a decarboxylase inhibitor at around the 5 gram mark (see Ironfist's post).

You came into this thread and broke both of the rules that you just posted btw: you did not post truthful statements and you intentionally downgraded our product, leading to my truthful (but admittedly downgrading) rebuttal. Everything you just said is laughable, so I will do you the courtesy of dropping this until you learn more about your own product and lose the hypocritical attitude.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually you may want to take an english class. I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor.
Like if I said I use EGGS in a cake which is a baked good. Am I then saying eggs are a baked good?
Really.
I know how the product works. I dont care if some guy posted something on the internet about it. Post a research study or it didnt happen.

Period.

In addition, clearly you didnt read the research I posted. Too much EGCG is bad. 160mg or so is good.
There is a reason we include it and at a specific amount. I posted studies to back my claims.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Actually you may want to take an english class. I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor.
Like if I said I use EGGS in a cake which is a baked good. Am I then saying eggs are a baked good?
Really.
I know how the product works. I dont care if some guy posted something on the internet about it. Post a research study or it didnt happen.

Period.
He did post a research study. Here it is again: http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0011951?imageURI= info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0011951.g005#pone-0011951-g005

And as for "english class," if you want the word "which" to refer to "our product" in the sentence "I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor," you need to add a comma after the word "product." You made the same grammatical error in your prior post which is why I misinterpreted it. So yes, go back to English class.

This ends when you want it to.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
5 grams is far too great a dose. We want to keep it to under 500mg.

In this study we see that 800mg EGCG orally was 5 times more than was needed for EGCG to work as both a suicidal Dopa decarboxylase inhbitor and also as a COMT inhibitor. This = 160mg. 1 cap of Prolactrone contains 333mg of green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG or 166mg EGCG.

L-DOPA is the drug of first choice in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Inhibition of the peripheral clearance of L-DOPA by COMT and dopa decarboxylase increases its entry to the brain and subsequent conversion to dopamine. Our study shows that EGCG potently inhibits the methylation of L-DOPA. The IC50 of 0.2 µM is lower than the peak human blood levels of EGCG after taking 800 mg of EGCG (~1 µM). EGCG, as a potent COMT inhibitor, a mild irreversible inhibitor of dopa decarboxylase (Bertoldi et al., 2001),

Ref: Discussion - Biology Online
I just read the full text of what you linked and I'm legitimately embarrassed for you. Why don't you revisit the reference and try to guess why.

Also, levodopa is labeled as a drug and sale of it as a dietary supplement is illegal unless used as part of an herbal extract. Since your label only lists pure levodopa without extraction from Mucuna Pruriens, you are breaking the law. Lastly, as someone who knows the cost of raws for green tea extract and l-dopa, you are making an absurd profit margin by pricing prolactrone at almost $40.

I didn't want to go down this road, but as I said earlier, just remember that you're the guy who came into the Inhibit-P thread, not vice versa.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:popcorn: :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^I'm not sure that preventing the spread of misinformation from a competitor attempting to discredit Inhibit-P in a thread entitled "Inhibit-P by SNS" would qualify as pissing. And since a contest requires more than one party, I'd say this is just solo-pissing :D.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^I'm not sure that preventing the spread of misinformation from a competitor attempting to discredit Inhibit-P in a thread entitled "Inhibit-P by SNS" would qualify as pissing. And since a contest requires more than one party, I'd say this is just solo-pissing :D.
lol I tried to delete that before anyone saw because it was exactly that thinking that made me say hmm I'd better delete that :) guess you were took quick coop! :D

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
lots of technical talk going on, just one question towards BLR why is Prolactrone close to 40 bucks for ldopa?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Can't we all just get along guys? 'Tis the season too get the f*ck along, as they say. Something along those lines.

pectus

Awards
Not yet started the Inhibit-P ...
I'll tell if I feel something or not.

theotherone55

theotherone55

Awards

More l-dopa =/= better.

Mr. Cooper, i love your posts man. You are seriously one intelligent dude.
I'm a straight science + real world experience type guy and I love when people post up studies and research review journals...i love that stuff.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so does this mean that one should not take any type of mucuna pruriens product at or around the same time with anything with B6 (pyroxidine)? So if I am taking a product that contains mucuna and taking one dose pre-bed, should I avoind taking it with ZMA since ZMA has b6 in it? Referring to BPS Endosurge specifically. I don't want to waste the product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lots of technical talk going on, just one question towards BLR why is Prolactrone close to 40 bucks for ldopa?
I just read the full text of what you linked and I'm legitimately embarrassed for you. Why don't you revisit the reference and try to guess why.

Also, levodopa is labeled as a drug and sale of it as a dietary supplement is illegal unless used as part of an herbal extract. Since your label only lists pure levodopa without extraction from Mucuna Pruriens, you are breaking the law. Lastly, as someone who knows the cost of raws for green tea extract and l-dopa, you are making an absurd profit margin by pricing prolactrone at almost $40.

I didn't want to go down this road, but as I said earlier, just remember that you're the guy who came into the Inhibit-P thread, not vice versa.
That covers the answer pretty well.

Reactions: mw1
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it. Considering Prolactrone has 300% Ldopa per bottle compared to inhibit-p you may want to rethink things.
Ours also doesnt have any ingredients that reduce the potential for Ldopa to reduce prolactin. So....the real % is far more as far as being effective is concerned. It may cost more but Id rather pay a little more and have my product work.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Does it. Considering Prolactrone has 300% Ldopa per bottle compared to inhibit-p you may want to rethink things.
Ours also doesnt have any ingredients that reduce the potential for Ldopa to reduce prolactin. So....the real % is far more as far as being effective is concerned.
So we are back at step one where Coop had already explained that not everything that is good about Mucuna is L-Dopa? That higher concentration extract isn't always better, and we are using the MOA of Mucuna more than that of L-dopa?

If we are still talking about % concentrations...explain to us why you add a decarboxylase inhibitor at only 3.32% of it's needed amount to respond in that aspect...

Why not just drop all this and let bygones be bygones...not everyone is as informed as Cooper to make the right decision, and bringing attention to this thread will only help people know more about Inhibit-P, how it works...and how some things don't work.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ours also doesnt have any ingredients that reduce the potential for Ldopa to reduce prolactin. So....the real % is far more as far as being effective is concerned. It may cost more but Id rather pay a little more and have my product work.
You may want to go back and reread replies to you from Cooper...

Your constant attempts at discrediting Inhibit-P, on this board and others, are quite poor.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look, as someone who has researched Mucuna extensively (and you can find my old posts for some "hints"), I'm telling you this can end one of two ways. I'm going to drop this now, but I think you should look a little bit deeper into the literature rather than continuing to express that more l-dopa = better product.

Take, for instance, Activate Xtreme and Endosurge. Don't you think there might be some reason they're using a 20% and a 95% extract of mucuna pruriens? I'll let you figure it out.

And here's another mindblowing fact: a 50% mucuna extract costs more per gram than 99% mucuna extract. So the argument against margins...well...it doesn't hold water.

Again, do your own research and come back if you wish. I have also been alerted that you are slandering SNS/Inhibit-P via PM to other members who posted in this thread. Note that I have not needed to PM anyone in order to veil an attack. All the information is out here in the open, so please, think twice before coming into an Inhibit-P thread and bringing nothing but hostility without an open mind.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Look, as someone who has researched Mucuna extensively (and you can find my old posts for some "hints"), I'm telling you this can end one of two ways. I'm going to drop this now, but I think you should look a little bit deeper into the literature rather than continuing to express that more l-dopa = better product.

Take, for instance, Activate Xtreme and Endosurge. Don't you think there might be some reason they're using a 20% and a 95% extract of mucuna pruriens? I'll let you figure it out.

And here's another mindblowing fact: a 50% mucuna extract costs more per gram than 99% mucuna extract. So the argument against margins...well...it doesn't hold water.

Again, do your own research and come back if you wish. I have also been alerted that you are slandering SNS/Inhibit-P via PM to other members who posted in this thread. Note that I have not needed to PM anyone in order to veil an attack. All the information is out here in the open, so please, think twice before coming into an Inhibit-P thread and bringing nothing but hostility without an open mind.
This post = :)

So much win in this Thread and Post. :hail:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually PMed him to prevent me having to post more in this thread but I dont mind doing it.
if your supplier sells you 50% Ldopa extract for more than a 99% extract that must suck but either way since ldopa is what your relying on to lower prolactin more is better and yours has alot less.

Second......Where is your response to the fact that you are using Ldopa along with b6 which reduces its effects?
Im still waiting on that.

You think 75mg ldopa along with almost the same amount of P5p is gonna work to reduce prolactin? Seriously? Let me know how it works out with someone who actually needs it.

We have third party bloodwork showing ours works I can post if you like with reference to the person who posted it and circumstances.

Im also willing to view bloodwork from someone using your product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I actually PMed him to prevent me having to post more in this thread but I dont mind doing it.
if your supplier sells you 50% Ldopa extract for more than a 99% extract that must suck but either way since ldopa is what your relying on to lower prolactin more is better and yours has alot less.

Second......Where is your response to the fact that you are using Ldopa along with b6 which reduces its effects?

You think 75mg ldopa along with almost the same amount of P5p is gonna work to reduce prolactin? Seriously? Let me know how it works out with someone who actually needs it.

We have third party bloodwork showing ours works I can post if you like with reference to the person who posted it and circumstances.

1. There are other constituents in Mucuna that reduce prolactin. And vitex of course. My mind is blown that you are still hung up on the whole "higher %/higher dose = better" issue.

2. I have addressed that question 100 times on this forum. Use the search function.

3. Inhibit-P is not designed to act as a clinical prolactin suppressor. It's a comprehensive, supplement formula designed to optimize/control prolactin levels.

But since you are so keen on dismantling Inhibit-P, let's once again reassess the facts on your product:

1. It's illegal.

2. It's overpriced l-dopa.

3. It uses a dose of EGCG fit for a single rat.

I have to go study for an exam, but take care fixing the above issues, especially #1, before making another go at Inhibit-P. I'm still curious as to where your hostility came from.

Oh, and what you posted isn't what you said in the PM(s). But alas, I don't blame you, as you'd look like a fool if you posted the full PM after reading my post previous to this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still in this whole thread have failed to answer the question.....

Whats the point of having Ldopa and p5p at those doses if:

you need 600mg+ b6 to lower prolactin. so its not lowering it at the dose recommended but its certainly enough to inhibit the prolactin reducing potential of Ldopa. .....which is included in lower than necessary doses to begin with.
It makes no sense.

Maybe try answering that before you post anything else.

I have 0 hostility and would have stopped responding a long time ago if you would have let it be but you continue to address me so.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

We do not rely on L-Dopa to lower prolactin, we rely on Mucuna Puriens...and I am not baffled (Like Coop) by the fact you don't get it...it's clearly obvious it's too hard for you since you didn't even know how your product worked...or that it was severely underdosed...nor did you know it is illegal.

Aside from that...as stated before it is the combination of the formula that makes it a viable all around supplement and not a false claim of being as strong (and illegal) as a clinical solution.

grandroid828

Awards
He did post a research study. Here it is again: http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0011951?imageURI=%20info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0011951.g005#pone-0011951-g005

And as for "english class," if you want the word "which" to refer to "our product" in the sentence "I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor," you need to add a comma after the word "product." You made the same grammatical error in your prior post which is why I misinterpreted it. So yes, go back to English class.

This ends when you want it to.
Cooper. You give me hope for humanity. Haha.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We do not rely on L-Dopa to lower prolactin, we rely on Mucuna Puriens...and I am not baffled (Like Coop) by the fact you don't get it...it's clearly obvious it's too hard for you since you didn't even know how your product worked...or that it was severely underdosed...nor did you know it is illegal.

Aside from that...as stated before it is the combination of the formula that makes it a viable all around supplement and not a false claim of being as strong (and illegal) as a clinical solution.
I thought it was inhibit P? so its not for lowering prolactin its an " all around supplement"?

These are his words...............3. Inhibit-P is not designed to act as a clinical prolactin suppressor

Thats really all I cared to point out.

Im out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Now that the troll is out, let's reflect on that last post just for kicks and giggles.

All he wanted to point out was that Inhibit-P is not a clinical prolactin suppressor. Unfortunately, the definition of the word "clinical" seems to escape the kid.

Let's consult dictionary.com for the definition of "clinical" in the sense I used it:

1. pertaining to a clinic.

2. concerned with or based on actual observation and treatment of disease in patients rather than experimentation or theory.

So what does this mean?

It means that Inhibit-P should not be used to treat a medical condition known as hyperprolactinemia.

Does anyone else find this surprising? I mean, it's truly mindblowing that SNS doesn't recommend Inhibit-P to treat a medical condition, right?

But I guess Black Lion Research thinks their prolactin control product is a clinical prolactin suppressor. Right? I guess physicians across the country will be prescribing their patients with Prolactrone, state of the art clinical prolactin suppressor.

(This was all sarcasm and if you have hyperprolactinemia you need to acquire prescription medication from your physician).

Back to work, but I just had to point on the hilarity in the guy's satisfaction that I stated the obvious. Carry on friends!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Now that the troll is out, let's reflect on that last post just for kicks and giggles.

All he wanted to point out was that Inhibit-P is not a clinical prolactin suppressor. Unfortunately, the definition of the word "clinical" seems to escape the kid.

Let's consult dictionary.com for the definition of "clinical" in the sense I used it:

1. pertaining to a clinic.

2. concerned with or based on actual observation and treatment of disease in patients rather than experimentation or theory.

So what does this mean?

It means that Inhibit-P should not be used to treat a medical condition known as hyperprolactinemia.

Does anyone else find this surprising? I mean, it's truly mindblowing that SNS doesn't recommend Inhibit-P to treat a medical condition, right?

But I guess Black Lion Research thinks their prolactin control product is a clinical prolactin suppressor. Right? I guess physicians across the country will be prescribing their patients with Prolactrone, state of the art clinical prolactin suppressor.

(This was all sarcasm and if you have hyperprolactinemia you need to acquire prescription medication from your physician).

Back to work, but I just had to point on the hilarity in the guy's satisfaction that I stated the obvious. Carry on friends!
I was having le sexy time with le random girl when he answered...and I come back and see this. Cyforce, thanks for having my back on this, you just knew what I meant and explained it to him easily again.

This post, as your previous one = :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read a whole lot of pwnage.

pectus

Awards
I'm the starter of this thread.
I'm sorry I have promoted a "fight".
I bought Inhibit-P only because the vitex agnus ingredient AND p5p .

I have to say that I tried every % extract of Mucuna prurens and straight 3,4 dihYdroxy L-phenilalanine (L-dopa) at 250mg or 500mg or 750mg.
With or without green tea ( from 1 to 7 caps of High standardized EcGC green tea), and I never had the boost I was expecting from raised level of dopamnine in the brain.

Never tried with pyrydoxine and/or vitex agnus.

So I'm trying it.