Inhibit-P SNS

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I actually PMed him to prevent me having to post more in this thread but I dont mind doing it.
    if your supplier sells you 50% Ldopa extract for more than a 99% extract that must suck but either way since ldopa is what your relying on to lower prolactin more is better and yours has alot less.

Second......Where is your response to the fact that you are using Ldopa along with b6 which reduces its effects?
    Im still waiting on that.

You think 75mg ldopa along with almost the same amount of P5p is gonna work to reduce prolactin? Seriously? Let me know how it works out with someone who actually needs it.

We have third party bloodwork showing ours works I can post if you like with reference to the person who posted it and circumstances.

Im also willing to view bloodwork from someone using your product.
    1. There are other constituents in Mucuna that reduce prolactin. And vitex of course. My mind is blown that you are still hung up on the whole "higher %/higher dose = better" issue.

2. I have addressed that question 100 times on this forum. Use the search function.

3. Inhibit-P is not designed to act as a clinical prolactin suppressor. It's a comprehensive, supplement formula designed to optimize/control prolactin levels.

But since you are so keen on dismantling Inhibit-P, let's once again reassess the facts on your product:

1. It's illegal.

2. It's overpriced l-dopa.

3. It uses a dose of EGCG fit for a single rat.

I have to go study for an exam, but take care fixing the above issues, especially #1, before making another go at Inhibit-P. I'm still curious as to where your hostility came from.

Oh, and what you posted isn't what you said in the PM(s). But alas, I don't blame you, as you'd look like a fool if you posted the full PM after reading my post previous to this.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^I looked at the blood work you posted in the Prolactrone Faq thread , unfortunately there are no baseline labs to compare it to- nor is there any post labs.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

You still in this whole thread have failed to answer the question.....

Whats the point of having Ldopa and p5p at those doses if:

you need 600mg+ b6 to lower prolactin. so its not lowering it at the dose recommended but its certainly enough to inhibit the prolactin reducing potential of Ldopa. .....which is included in lower than necessary doses to begin with.
    It makes no sense.

Maybe try answering that before you post anything else.

I have 0 hostility and would have stopped responding a long time ago if you would have let it be but you continue to address me so.....
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilders FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    I actually PMed him to prevent me having to post more in this thread but I dont mind doing it.
    if your supplier sells you 50% Ldopa extract for more than a 99% extract that must suck but either way since ldopa is what your relying on to lower prolactin more is better and yours has alot less.

Second......Where is your response to the fact that you are using Ldopa along with b6 which reduces its effects?
    Im still waiting on that.

You think 75mg ldopa along with almost the same amount of P5p is gonna work to reduce prolactin? Seriously? Let me know how it works out with someone who actually needs it.

We have third party bloodwork showing ours works I can post if you like with reference to the person who posted it and circumstances.

Im also willing to view bloodwork from someone using your product.
    We do not rely on L-Dopa to lower prolactin, we rely on Mucuna Puriens...and I am not baffled (Like Coop) by the fact you don't get it...it's clearly obvious it's too hard for you since you didn't even know how your product worked...or that it was severely underdosed...nor did you know it is illegal.

Aside from that...as stated before it is the combination of the formula that makes it a viable all around supplement and not a false claim of being as strong (and illegal) as a clinical solution.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.57%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

He did post a research study. Here it is again: http://www.plosone.org/article/info:...e-0011951-g005

And as for "english class," if you want the word "which" to refer to "our product" in the sentence "I said we use EGCG in our product which is a prolactin inhibitor," you need to add a comma after the word "product." You made the same grammatical error in your prior post which is why I misinterpreted it. So yes, go back to English class.

This ends when you want it to.
    Cooper. You give me hope for humanity. Haha.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We do not rely on L-Dopa to lower prolactin, we rely on Mucuna Puriens...and I am not baffled (Like Coop) by the fact you don't get it...it's clearly obvious it's too hard for you since you didn't even know how your product worked...or that it was severely underdosed...nor did you know it is illegal.

Aside from that...as stated before it is the combination of the formula that makes it a viable all around supplement and not a false claim of being as strong (and illegal) as a clinical solution.
    I thought it was inhibit P? so its not for lowering prolactin its an " all around supplement"?

These are his words...............3. Inhibit-P is not designed to act as a clinical prolactin suppressor

Thats really all I cared to point out.

Im out.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilders FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Now that the troll is out, let's reflect on that last post just for kicks and giggles.

All he wanted to point out was that Inhibit-P is not a clinical prolactin suppressor. Unfortunately, the definition of the word "clinical" seems to escape the kid.

Let's consult dictionary.com for the definition of "clinical" in the sense I used it:

1. pertaining to a clinic.

2. concerned with or based on actual observation and treatment of disease in patients rather than experimentation or theory.

So what does this mean?

It means that Inhibit-P should not be used to treat a medical condition known as hyperprolactinemia.

Does anyone else find this surprising? I mean, it's truly mindblowing that SNS doesn't recommend Inhibit-P to treat a medical condition, right?

But I guess Black Lion Research thinks their prolactin control product is a clinical prolactin suppressor. Right? I guess physicians across the country will be prescribing their patients with Prolactrone, state of the art clinical prolactin suppressor.

(This was all sarcasm and if you have hyperprolactinemia you need to acquire prescription medication from your physician).

Back to work, but I just had to point on the hilarity in the guy's satisfaction that I stated the obvious. Carry on friends!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Now that the troll is out, let's reflect on that last post just for kicks and giggles.

All he wanted to point out was that Inhibit-P is not a clinical prolactin suppressor. Unfortunately, the definition of the word "clinical" seems to escape the kid.

Let's consult dictionary.com for the definition of "clinical" in the sense I used it:

1. pertaining to a clinic.

2. concerned with or based on actual observation and treatment of disease in patients rather than experimentation or theory.

So what does this mean?

It means that Inhibit-P should not be used to treat a medical condition known as hyperprolactinemia.

Does anyone else find this surprising? I mean, it's truly mindblowing that SNS doesn't recommend Inhibit-P to treat a medical condition, right?

But I guess Black Lion Research thinks their prolactin control product is a clinical prolactin suppressor. Right? I guess physicians across the country will be prescribing their patients with Prolactrone, state of the art clinical prolactin suppressor.

(This was all sarcasm and if you have hyperprolactinemia you need to acquire prescription medication from your physician).

Back to work, but I just had to point on the hilarity in the guy's satisfaction that I stated the obvious. Carry on friends!
    I was having le sexy time with le random girl when he answered...and I come back and see this. Cyforce, thanks for having my back on this, you just knew what I meant and explained it to him easily again.

This post, as your previous one =
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I just read a whole lot of pwnage.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.71%

I'm the starter of this thread.
    I'm sorry I have promoted a "fight".
    I bought Inhibit-P only because the vitex agnus ingredient AND p5p .

I have to say that I tried every % extract of Mucuna prurens and straight 3,4 dihYdroxy L-phenilalanine (L-dopa) at 250mg or 500mg or 750mg.
    With or without green tea ( from 1 to 7 caps of High standardized EcGC green tea), and I never had the boost I was expecting from raised level of dopamnine in the brain.

Never tried with pyrydoxine and/or vitex agnus.

So I'm trying it.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    I'm the starter of this thread.
    I'm sorry I have promoted a "fight".
    I bought Inhibit-P only because the vitex agnus ingredient AND p5p .

I have to say that I tried every % extract of Mucuna prurens and straight 3,4 dihYdroxy L-phenilalanine (L-dopa) at 250mg or 500mg or 750mg.
    With or without green tea ( from 1 to 7 caps of High standardized EcGC green tea), and I never had the boost I was expecting from raised level of dopamnine in the brain.

Never tried with pyrydoxine and/or vitex agnus.

So I'm trying it.
    Nothing to be sorry about brother, you had a legitimate question and real info for the consumers was posted here. It is good when this happens so things can be set in place and other members can learn from members like Coop in order to make the right decision .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.12%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Just came in to say I ordered Inhibit-P, that is all.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Good choice. I'm taking right now and loving it! I take one am and one pm and seems to be a good place for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Good choice. I'm taking right now and loving it! I take one am and one pm and seems to be a good place for me.
    Just popped my first dose myself thanks to Mr. Celorza's recommendation!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Awesome! Look forward to your feedback.
    I'm Back...
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just popped my first dose myself thanks to Mr. Celorza's recommendation!
    Good deal. Celorza can make people do just about anything.
    I'm Back...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post

Yep. Anything. I mean.....
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I take mine before bed, or sex.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Matcha has more EGCG than normal green tea... It also has a lot of anti oxidants. You can find it at any health food store. I would go with the actual drink itself over a pill/supplement form.

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

ok, sorry i didn't see this sooner...

i won a bottle of inhibit-p in a promo...liked it so much i bought the 2nd bottle i am using now-this is my highest recommendation, i actually bought a 2nd bottle to run. after hundreds of logs on AM, and i am not kidding HUNDREDS of sponsored logs, i have only bought a 2nd bottle to run consequtively less than 5 x that i can remember.

$21 a bottle, and it works....nuff said!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bottle says take with meals but I recall a rep saying to take it on an empty stomach. Does it matter?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%

Bottle says take with meals but I recall a rep saying to take it on an empty stomach. Does it matter?
    i took my 1st cap with first meal, 2nd cap on empty right before bed.

hope that helps!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i took my 1st cap with first meal, 2nd cap on empty right before bed.

hope that helps!
    this is what I do too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Matcha has more EGCG than normal green tea... It also has a lot of anti oxidants. You can find it at any health food store. I would go with the actual drink itself over a pill/supplement form.

- Valdez
    Love matcha but also like the convience of green tea caps which is Why I use both.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.12%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I'd take it away from food cause of the Mucuna Pruriens
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.65%

It does not.

If you use 2 caps, using one prior to bed can definitely be beneficial for sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
    Huh?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    EGCG does not cross the BBB in humans (1). A large does of EGCG is required to bypass GI lumen and liver metabolism.

(1) ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed/16910171
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It is good when this happens so things can be set in place and other members can learn from members like Coop in order to make the right decision .
    Right on! Just came to this thread today and quite the eye opener. Granted, I will have to go back and slowly re-read everything to fully understand. Just one, out of thousands of reasons, I enjoy this forum.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%

lol...while you guys argue over theoretical nonsense about studies...i will just keep on taking my inhibit-p and enjoying it's effects, have fun!!!

i don't have to understand how an airplane is capable of flying,
    all i need to know is:
    i buy a ticket,
    take a seat,
    and it will take me where i want to go!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...while you guys argue over theoretical nonsense about studies...i will just keep on taking my inhibit-p and enjoying it's effects, have fun!!!

i don't have to understand how an airplane is capable of flying,
    all i need to know is:
    i buy a ticket,
    take a seat,
    and it will take me where i want to go!!!!
    This is good Haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: HumanaTest (Iforce) Inhibit E (SNS) (Testosterone Boosters)
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
  3. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
  4. Inhibit-E from SNS product information and HPLC