Getting My Roommate JACKED

  1. Getting My Roommate JACKED


    So my roommate has been training with me for a while, and looking to get some supplements. I advised him to get some c4 for preworkout and the All American Kre-Alkalyn. Lastly he wants a good quality protein powder. I can't advise him on this because I haven't taken one that I would swear by or recommend. Any of your thoughts on what works the best for you, or is the best value ect. Also if you have a alternative creatine you like, the krealk worked really well for me.


  2. Creatine would be simple Creatine mono bulk form
    And protein would certainly be CLs pronom protein it's amazing tasting
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. Protein
    Trutein
    Mayofusion Probatic
    Protean

    Creatine
    Green magnitude
    German creatine
    Creatona
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  4. cinabun or vanilla trutein

  5. I wouldn't have recommended either of the products you did, but for protein I'd suggest Protean or XF.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett
    I wouldn't have recommended either of the products you did, but for protein I'd suggest Protean or XF.
    yea this is true. id of said craze, creatne mono, and burgerdrol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    yea this is true. id of said craze, creatne mono, and burgerdrol
    I've taken craze and it is a good product I just prefer the pump and intensity of c4. Everyone is different i guess, I had him on some of the basic creatne mono and it bloated him a lot so thats why i was looking at kre alk.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42 View Post
    I've taken craze and it is a good product I just prefer the pump and intensity of c4. Everyone is different i guess, I had him on some of the basic creatne mono and it bloated him a lot so thats why i was looking at kre alk.
    How was he dosing?

  9. He loaded with 10 grams a day for 10 days then 5 grams a day for 4 weeks. The stuff didn't mix well, so I'm thinking that when it hit his stomach and wasn't fully dissolved it pulled water and give him gnarly ibs. Not sure but yeah

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42 View Post
    He loaded with 10 grams a day for 10 days then 5 grams a day for 4 weeks. The stuff didn't mix well, so I'm thinking that when it hit his stomach and wasn't fully dissolved it pulled water and give him gnarly ibs. Not sure but yeah
    That's your problem. Loading is pointless, and usually only causes individuals GI distress and bloating. 3-5g a day is all that is needed.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    That's your problem. Loading is pointless, and usually only causes individuals GI distress and bloating. 3-5g a day is all that is needed.
    I've heard a lot of different opinions about the loading so you're probably right. As far as I know it just helps with saturating the muscle so it takes quicker effect.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42 View Post
    I've heard a lot of different opinions about the loading so you're probably right. As far as I know it just helps with saturating the muscle so it takes quicker effect.
    You get the same result with taking 3g a day for 30 days as you would get from doing a proper loading phase. That's what caused him to bloat. Had he just stuck with the 3-5g there would have been very little bloating and GI distress.

  13. I see you have been pointed in the right direction about the creatine (I agree completely with ^^^ ).

    As for protein I love Iforce Protean, XF Ultra Peptide 2.0, and recently got CL Pronom which has been very good so far.

  14. I got an all in one: Carnivor Protein Powder from Muscle Meds. Sure a lot of people disagree with my choice but oh well.

    Beef based protein, 23g protein per scoop, 8g carbs, no fat/sugar/lactose.
    2.5 Creatine mono in each scoop. Usually 2-3 shakes a day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Trutein
    T2

  16. Trutein, ultimate flurry, and myofusion are my three favorites. Still need to try protean sometime.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Protein
    Trutein
    Mayofusion Probatic
    Protean

    Creatine
    Green magnitude
    German creatine
    Creatona
    nothing beats a big ol' bowl of this after a hard workout

  18. Ignite2 with limited time BOGO Crea-trona..can't beat the value for this quality.

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex Ignite 2 (30 servings): Discount Finaflex Ignite 2 Supplements

    as for protein - quality blend or isolate, don't just buy something cuz it's cheap.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I'm going to try and get my pro card soon...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 07:15 AM
  2. How do I get my natural sleep pattern back??
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 11:06 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 06:13 AM
  4. getting my 1.5 g's per lb.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 02:07 AM
  5. NEED HELP--Getting my T-1 PRO --Thanks Curtogo---
    By PreludeRider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in