No more AndroDrive...what now?!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. FL3X, can yourself or one of your product formulaters address the issues I posted in the AF section?


  2. ive forwarded this question to corporate for you grape
    •   
       


  3. That's the goal!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Can you make them more affordable?

  4. Let's be clear.

    Yes, all raws are tested at a GMC facility. We Keep our C of A's for 7 years and the testing of the actives are not just for heavy metals, but a highly technical and expensive identification process that goes beyond what is required by the FDA.

    I'm not sure what your concern is with the delivery. Try reading up on our Once-A-Day Technology .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The fact they have an Amdromass clone, and are coming out with Androhard, Androlean, and Androdrive clones says it all.

    My only worries is there delivery system, and wether they test their raws or not.

  5. I specified my concerns in the other thread.

    There seems to be a low ammount of actual carrier/hormone protection and a bunch of unnecessary crap added in. This is of course, just my opinion. How it plays out is a different story.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    I specified my concerns in the other thread.

    There seems to be a low ammount of actual carrier/hormone protection and a bunch of unnecessary crap added in. This is of course, just my opinion. How it plays out is a different story.
    fair enough we have a few logs going and more on the way time will tell.

  7. I will def follow em.

  8. I for one am looking forward to this. I am planning on going back to school to work towards a degree and would love a product like this FOCUS.



  9. Heads up you guys. New products are being released in 6-8 weeks (THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR).

    Keep watching. We're doing what we always have. Watching for what you want, providing it at the lowest price while keeping the products manufactured in a GMP facility, raw's tested and identified with running logs and reviews.

    ANDRO FACTORY

    STRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL- AFFORDABLE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Heads up you guys. New products are being released in 6-8 weeks (THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR). Keep watching. We're doing what we always have. Watching for what you want, providing it at the lowest price while keeping the products manufactured in a GMP facility, raw's tested and identified with running logs and reviews.ANDRO FACTORYSTRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL- AFFORDABLE
    Wish this said 1-2 weeks, not 6-8!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    That's the nature of the beast.
    USP wasn't the first company to use 1,3 dime, APS wasn't the first to use creatine nitrate, SNS wasn't the first to use agmatine, CEL wasn't the first to use stanodrol, N T B M wasn't the first to have a transdermal DHEA, Primordial wasn't the first to use 4-DHEA, etc etc etc....

    The point is, AF saw something good and remade it. Instead of having doubts, you should be reassured by the fact they have these products.

    Stay tuned for more product info.
    Dude, she stole it....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Let's be clear.

    Yes, all raws are tested at a GMC facility. We Keep our C of A's for 7 years and the testing of the actives are not just for heavy metals, but a highly technical and expensive identification process that goes beyond what is required by the FDA.

    I'm not sure what your concern is with the delivery. Try reading up on our Once-A-Day Technology .
    Once a day technology.... stole that too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    Eatadrol and liftobolan? Always hits the spot for me, wish you luck on your search broseph
    I must be an idiot... I almost googled liftobolan. Lol... Does that deserve negative rep points on me?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  14. Anyone who is subbed out of interest, this new one is rolling out very soon... stay tuned!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Dude, she stole it....
    aids factory

  16. Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    aids factory
    lolz

  17. Focus will be out very soon guys. So if you want ANDRODrive...... keep watching. Its coming.

  18. Will it be the exact same formula as Androdrive or will there be some differences? I'm definitely looking forward to the release.

  19. I have a bottle of Andro Drive I'd be happy to sell you- unused- unopened. PM me for details.

  20. can't wait to finally be able to try a product like Focus from Andro Factory
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  21. You found a job yet Matt?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Mod edit: read all the rep and link rules.
  22. You ready to log?


    FOCUS is going into production the last week of January. We are going to be looking for loggers especially ones that have used PP products. We need some logs for ANDRO FACTORY'S FOCUS.

    -AF

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is similar to AndroDrive by Primordial Performance. Since AndroDrive is no longer in production, I would like to get my hands on something similar, if not exact. One of my Friends did a cycle of it and described it to me and it sounded like I would like it. He placed an order right before PP was raided by the FDA, so he never got his next bottle. Both of us are looking for something similar to it. Any Suggestions?!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS is going into production the last week of January. We are going to be looking for loggers especially ones that have used PP products. We need some logs for ANDRO FACTORY'S FOCUS.

    -AF
    Stoked for this. Loved Androdrive, not sure if you do loggers overseas, Ireland here.

    Any word on how any caps? I know I ran AndroDrive at 3 caps so it lasted 2 months. Any word how long FOCUS will last?

  24. Hey guys, I am very excited and waiting for this product.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS is going into production the last week of January. We are going to be looking for loggers especially ones that have used PP products. We need some logs for ANDRO FACTORY'S FOCUS.

    -AF

  25. im excited about focus and max bulk hopefully should have some max bulk logs up soon ans def wanna get some focus logs up when its ready
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. no results with prami, what now?
    By binkshimself in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:13 PM
  3. Now WTF?! No more p-plex at NP, either?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 08:31 PM
  4. No more oat, what's a good replacement?
    By Flay in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
  5. No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in