No more AndroDrive...what now?!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is similar to AndroDrive by Primordial Performance. Since AndroDrive is no longer in production, I would like to get my hands on something similar, if not exact. One of my Friends did a cycle of it and described it to me and it sounded like I would like it. He placed an order right before PP was raided by the FDA, so he never got his next bottle. Both of us are looking for something similar to it. Any Suggestions?!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androfactory has been circulating around on the boards. Although I have yet to see a real log with before and after pictures or bloods. Also the people who have "vouched" for the product all seem to be pimpers. Just throwing the name out there so you can keep an eye peeled for any real conclusive evidence that the products work. Wouldn't recommend buying them as of right now but that's my personal opinion.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
thanks! I'm looking forward to something that is similar and has minimal/no sideeffects with the same neuro/motivational and hormonal effects as androdrive. Ill keep then in mind.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about this too. Just started my first bottle with great results from a neuro/motivational. Sucks to have to go away now...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can still be found at certain stores.

I've got my eye on this to see what it will be:

Focus

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
You could try the antiaging stack from prototype, similar stack, yes I know not exactly the same but close.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Check out forerunner labs products they have similar products, maybe check into 5 alpha test it is more similar to androhard tho with some added b vitamins

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
It can still be found at certain stores.I've got my eye on this to see what it will be:Focus
Ah, didn't see this. Still abit unsure of AF but considering they seem to be taking on taurus, that gives me some hope. Thanks for the heads up :-DI guess there are other products like prototype and such, just love the quality and convenience of androdrive too. Also, I don't have the money right now to stock up on Androdrive, or I'd be buying up whats left :p
Check out forerunner labs products they have similar products, maybe check into 5 alpha test it is more similar to androhard tho with some added b vitamins
Yeah, love AMS and forerunner, just no replacement for Androdrive. I've asked Forerunner if they'd make one like Androdrive before all this happened.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
You could try DHEA, pregnenolone, bioperin and some coconut oil. It's not exactly the same but an option.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the most part was the oral version of dermacrine. Different, but essentially the same. I never got the chance to try it though.

BPS should have there version of Dermacrine coming out in the coming months. Hopefully will still have the preg and dhea, so it'll give that nice spark.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the hype for this product but to each their own. There have been plenty of things out there that will attain you your goals.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the fact we are working. along side eric from Taurus is what peaked my interest.ive watched him work for years so that. gives. me confidence in the products cuz eric is def no slough when. it comes to products

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
You want FOCUS

FOCUS is very similar to AndroDrive.

3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-5-en-17-one
3-beta-enanthoyloxy-5-en-20-one

You'll be more than happy. We strive at providing the products you demand only stronger-safer-and more affordable.

We will have it in stock in 6-8 weeks..Stay posted, I'll let you know when it here.
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is similar to AndroDrive by Primordial Performance. Since AndroDrive is no longer in production, I would like to get my hands on something similar, if not exact. One of my Friends did a cycle of it and described it to me and it sounded like I would like it. He placed an order right before PP was raided by the FDA, so he never got his next bottle. Both of us are looking for something similar to it. Any Suggestions?!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You'll be more than happy. We strive at providing the products you demand only stronger-safer-and more affordable.

We will have it in stock in 6-8 weeks..Stay posted, I'll let you know when it here.
Can you make them more affordable?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards

ok, so your using the exact 2 main ingredients from AndroDrive in it. Definitely looking forward to it.

xhrr

Awards
Would you expect anything else? They have piggybacked off PP for 2 out of 3 products so far.

Not that the product won't be good but they obviously are using the PP blueprint.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you expect anything else? They have piggybacked off PP for 2 out of 3 products so far.

Not that the product won't be good but they obviously are using the PP blueprint.
There are certainly more than one company that use DHEA compounds...................

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fact they have an Amdromass clone, and are coming out with Androhard, Androlean, and Androdrive clones says it all.

My only worries is there delivery system, and wether they test their raws or not.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True but not in such combinations and doses
That's the nature of the beast.
USP wasn't the first company to use 1,3 dime, APS wasn't the first to use creatine nitrate, SNS wasn't the first to use agmatine, CEL wasn't the first to use stanodrol, N T B M wasn't the first to have a transdermal DHEA, Primordial wasn't the first to use 4-DHEA, etc etc etc....

The point is, AF saw something good and remade it. Instead of having doubts, you should be reassured by the fact they have these products.

Stay tuned for more product info.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FL3X, can yourself or one of your product formulaters address the issues I posted in the AF section?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's be clear.

Yes, all raws are tested at a GMC facility. We Keep our C of A's for 7 years and the testing of the actives are not just for heavy metals, but a highly technical and expensive identification process that goes beyond what is required by the FDA.

I'm not sure what your concern is with the delivery. Try reading up on our Once-A-Day Technology .
The fact they have an Amdromass clone, and are coming out with Androhard, Androlean, and Androdrive clones says it all.

My only worries is there delivery system, and wether they test their raws or not.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I specified my concerns in the other thread.

There seems to be a low ammount of actual carrier/hormone protection and a bunch of unnecessary crap added in. This is of course, just my opinion. How it plays out is a different story.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I specified my concerns in the other thread.

There seems to be a low ammount of actual carrier/hormone protection and a bunch of unnecessary crap added in. This is of course, just my opinion. How it plays out is a different story.
fair enough we have a few logs going and more on the way time will tell.;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will def follow em.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I for one am looking forward to this. I am planning on going back to school to work towards a degree and would love a product like this FOCUS.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heads up you guys. New products are being released in 6-8 weeks (THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR).

Keep watching. We're doing what we always have. Watching for what you want, providing it at the lowest price while keeping the products manufactured in a GMP facility, raw's tested and identified with running logs and reviews.

ANDRO FACTORY

STRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL- AFFORDABLE

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Heads up you guys. New products are being released in 6-8 weeks (THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR). Keep watching. We're doing what we always have. Watching for what you want, providing it at the lowest price while keeping the products manufactured in a GMP facility, raw's tested and identified with running logs and reviews.ANDRO FACTORYSTRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL- AFFORDABLE
Wish this said 1-2 weeks, not 6-8!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
That's the nature of the beast.
USP wasn't the first company to use 1,3 dime, APS wasn't the first to use creatine nitrate, SNS wasn't the first to use agmatine, CEL wasn't the first to use stanodrol, N T B M wasn't the first to have a transdermal DHEA, Primordial wasn't the first to use 4-DHEA, etc etc etc....

The point is, AF saw something good and remade it. Instead of having doubts, you should be reassured by the fact they have these products.

Stay tuned for more product info.
Dude, she stole it....

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Let's be clear.

Yes, all raws are tested at a GMC facility. We Keep our C of A's for 7 years and the testing of the actives are not just for heavy metals, but a highly technical and expensive identification process that goes beyond what is required by the FDA.

I'm not sure what your concern is with the delivery. Try reading up on our Once-A-Day Technology .
Once a day technology.... stole that too.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Eatadrol and liftobolan? Always hits the spot for me, wish you luck on your search broseph
I must be an idiot... I almost googled liftobolan. Lol... Does that deserve negative rep points on me?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who is subbed out of interest, this new one is rolling out very soon... stay tuned!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Focus will be out very soon guys. So if you want ANDRODrive...... keep watching. Its coming.

Shocker279

Awards
Will it be the exact same formula as Androdrive or will there be some differences? I'm definitely looking forward to the release.

tcun44

Awards
I have a bottle of Andro Drive I'd be happy to sell you- unused- unopened. PM me for details.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to finally be able to try a product like Focus from Andro Factory

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
You ready to log?

FOCUS is going into production the last week of January. We are going to be looking for loggers especially ones that have used PP products. We need some logs for ANDRO FACTORY'S FOCUS.

-AF

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
FOCUS is going into production the last week of January. We are going to be looking for loggers especially ones that have used PP products. We need some logs for ANDRO FACTORY'S FOCUS.

-AF
Stoked for this. Loved Androdrive, not sure if you do loggers overseas, Ireland here.

Any word on how any caps? I know I ran AndroDrive at 3 caps so it lasted 2 months. Any word how long FOCUS will last?

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I am very excited and waiting for this product.

-AF

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im excited about focus and max bulk hopefully should have some max bulk logs up soon ans def wanna get some focus logs up when its ready