No more AndroDrive...what now?!

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
logs are helpful to know the effect of the products but didn't see any yet......

im excited about focus and max bulk hopefully should have some max bulk logs up soon ans def wanna get some focus logs up when its ready

SlvrM3

Awards
After a break from the fitness scene I came back with plans to do a lighter PP cycle. Found out today about thier unfortunate situation. I'm liking the sound of this. I'm assuming PCT will be a good idea but no SERM needed? I'm defiantely down for logging early on. Heavily dedicated to losing the gut I've managed to put back on this fall and winter. Keep me posted!

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
You are at right place.... defiantly you will get post earlier........

After a break from the fitness scene I came back with plans to do a lighter PP cycle. Found out today about thier unfortunate situation. I'm liking the sound of this. I'm assuming PCT will be a good idea but no SERM needed? I'm defiantely down for logging early on. Heavily dedicated to losing the gut I've managed to put back on this fall and winter. Keep me posted!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its definitely right around the corner...

Someone called us out earlier... we ARE always giving out the best promos.

Always hooking people up with free products.

Lol

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
is Andro Factory working on anything equivalent to AndroHard? I would like to do a FOCUS and HARD stack!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Where is the cutter?

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
A LEAN-CUT product Of -AF is for cutting....

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know the ingredients in LEAN-CUTS? I went to their site but its not listed

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely right around the corner...

Someone called us out earlier... we ARE always giving out the best promos.

Always hooking people up with free products.

Lol
Androfactory, thank God you are providing this formula to the market. I felt compelled to write a mini-review on AndroDrive, as it has changed my life since using it. When it was discontinued, I even went so far as to mix hydroxylated lecithin, grapefruit seed extract, piperine, along with pregnenolone and dhea, but it didn't come close. If you let me have the chance to log this product, I can provide an extremely detailed log with updates everyday. My mini-review is still here somewhere on AndroDrive, but man... this product has been a Godsend to me and when it vanished I bought another on Ebay and that was all she wrote. Please help me, Androfactory.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I know this is alittle off track, but I was hoping for some input from the androfactory reps as well as the old Primordial Performance reps. I know that the Preg in Androdrive can be broken down into other hormones. I haven't had bloods or anything, but I noticed sensitive nips at only 3 -4 caps. Was wondering if this is from an increase in estrogen as well. Also, do you think 1-2 caps of erase might help?! Any input would've great! Thanks.

Maybe some input from Heretostudy?!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive never heard of gyno from androdrive....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is alittle off track, but I was hoping for some input from the androfactory reps as well as the old Primordial Performance reps. I know that the Preg in Androdrive can be broken down into other hormones. I haven't had bloods or anything, but I noticed sensitive nips at only 3 -4 caps. Was wondering if this is from an increase in estrogen as well. Also, do you think 1-2 caps of erase might help?! Any input would've great! Thanks.

Maybe some input from Heretostudy?!
It is possible that it can be broken down partially into estrogen. Those sensitive to estrogen sides may see some sensitivity. Every person reacts different. I run an AI on every cycle regardless, but I would say 1-2 caps Erase is safe. Here is how preg is broken down:

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
It is possible that it can be broken down partially into estrogen. Those sensitive to estrogen sides may see some sensitivity. Every person reacts different. I run an AI on every cycle regardless, but I would say 1-2 caps Erase is safe.
Thanks! This is very helpful. I will definitely be dosing 2 caps of Erase with my Androdrive from now on.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It is possible that it can be broken down partially into estrogen. Those sensitive to estrogen sides may see some sensitivity. Every person reacts different. I run an AI on every cycle regardless, but I would say 1-2 caps Erase is safe. Here is how preg is broken down:

this.../\ /\

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone would like to log some Focus, head to the company promo section. There is your replacement for Androdrive.