Hey PES

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When were you gonna let a brother now that you now make capped 95% forskolin? Sick!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to blow the whistle

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I was all over this! Finally got some cool 95% bulk forskolin in caps on the market. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I won't be needing this Lean Xtreme

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When were you gonna let a brother now that you now make capped 95% forskolin? Sick!
As soon as you replied to my messages.

You know I was all over this! Finally got some cool 95% bulk forskolin in caps on the market. :D
See, Cyrus, bolt was the observant one. He found out ages ago lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told him about 18 months ago.

I don't believe he forgot!

garz

garz

Awards
F***, I never got my insider email. I just had to resign up! Who wants to fwd it to me?:fingersx:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
F***, I never got my insider email. I just had to resign up! Who wants to fwd it to me?:fingersx:
Pm sent

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya luckily there are some cool members here who know my PES addiction so I was forwarded the email....but I haven't gotten the last two. I am signed up on the site though.. :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
garz

garz

Awards
Man, am I about to be beat on the price by Nutra doing the same promo? :31:

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
DAAMMMNNNN I just ordered Dopadex. Time to place another order with Nutra!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Okay, okay.....soon fellas! I'll get it up today. Just came in a couple days ago....being waiting on a write-up, but I'll get something in there for the time being....just give us a bit, and I'll announce here. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Okay, okay.....soon fellas! I'll get it up today. Just came in a couple days ago....being waiting on a write-up, but I'll get something in there for the time being....just give us a bit, and I'll announce here. :)
Thank you sir, nutra is the best in the biz

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My supplement addiction says Yes!!!, but my stomach say's don't you fukcin do it. I can stomach most anything, but this is one of those that just gets to me unfortunately.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and Nutra fell out for a moment then.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya luckily there are some cool members here who know my PES addiction so I was forwarded the email....but I haven't gotten the last two. I am signed up on the site though.. :(
I haven't got the last few either..wierd!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My supplement addiction says Yes!!!, but my stomach say's don't you fukcin do it. I can stomach most anything, but this is one of those that just gets to me unfortunately.
I will send you some to try out, so you can see the beauty of a 95% pure product, vs the 10-20% brown dirt you have taken in the past

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I will send you some to try out, so you can see the beauty of a 95% pure product, vs the 10-20% brown dirt you have taken in the past
Nice gesture

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first product was designed around it...
Ya I remember Camph....I've been using USPLabs products since that, OG Cissus, OG Powerfull, and Anabolic Pump, etc. May be forgetting some from back in the day, but honestly using it back in the day probably fueled my forskolin obsession.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ya I remember Camph....I've been using USPLabs products since that, OG Cissus, OG Powerfull, and Anabolic Pump, etc. May be forgetting some from back in the day, but honestly using it back in the day probably fueled my forskolin obsession.
I'm excited for a high quality forskolin only product, mines in the mail

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for a high quality forskolin only product, mines in the mail
Ya been looking for a solid one in caps. So I am definitely glad to see this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Indeed, by virtue of a lower overall dose (since both forskolin AND the constituents of the plant can cause the GI issues), you get a much lower side effect profile.

Now send me some.

And is this sabinsa-licensed?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Ben, why you no tell us about forksoli ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you say most generous man in the industry? :).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you say most generous man in the industry? :).
Considering that I'm getting 12 PES/SS products for the price of 3, I'd say he's beyond generous.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering that I'm getting 12 PES/SS products for the price of 3, I'd say he's beyond generous.
That deal was such a steal. No way there is a profit margin there!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That deal was such a steal. No way there is a profit margin there!
Yeah, its ridiculous. I'm gonna have to rent a storage locker for my PES stash pretty soon lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, by virtue of a lower overall dose (since both forskolin AND the constituents of the plant can cause the GI issues), you get a much lower side effect profile.

Now send me some.

And is this sabinsa-licensed?
I hope that the generosity Josh displays doesn't mean people don't have to say please and thank you.

Manners cost nothing!