Hey PES

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I hope that the generosity Josh displays doesn't mean people don't have to say please and thank you.

Manners cost nothing!
Give me forskolin bitch.

Something tells me that USP Labs' new anabolic synergizes with adenosine. Thus I want forskolin. No manners hyeeah

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give me forskolin bitch.

Something tells me that USP Labs' new anabolic synergizes with adenosine. Thus I want forskolin. No manners hyeeah
Was that noise you made on the end the sounds people make when they are practicing karate?

HYYYY-YAAAH!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will send you some to try out, so you can see the beauty of a 95% pure product, vs the 10-20% brown dirt you have taken in the past
Awesome, thank you.

We are talking Forskoliin and not black tar heroin here right? bwahaha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope that the generosity Josh displays doesn't mean people don't have to say please and thank you.

Manners cost nothing!
You give me the product and like it. You're lucky I let you give me this stuff for free and not charge you to give it to me!

All seriousness though I'm absolutely loving the SS line. Really glad you guys decided to introduce it.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Give me forskolin bitch.

Coop - Whats the highest dosage you recommend on this 95% fors?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is pretty cool. I used purecamp-95 with good results so a capped version will be nice. Using ABE right now, but will purchase in the future.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on a future cycle of Anabeta Elite, Drive, and PNI Paragon. I still need to get another bottle of 240 caps of Drive and 1 more bottle of Anabeta Elite. I keep forgetting though. It's crazy how much I forget stuff lately. I need to start writing things down or something.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm planning on a future cycle of Anabeta Elite, Drive, and PNI Paragon. I still need to get another bottle of 240 caps of Drive and 1 more bottle of Anabeta Elite. I keep forgetting though. It's crazy how much I forget stuff lately. I need to start writing things down or something.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Negged for promoting SNS in a PES thread! (=

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably wouldn't exceed 150mg of pure forskolin
and don't start at 150mgs and don't take it once....

Work your way up to 150mgs in divided amounts.

Start at 50 and work your way up or your head might feel like it will explode...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where might this be? At the planet?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
pfft, i was the one who told coop about it. lol looking forward to it, nutra hurry up and add it to the site. capped forskolin, **** yes

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
pfft, i was the one who told coop about it. lol looking forward to it, nutra hurry up and add it to the site. capped forskolin, **** yes
but who's the only reason you're even interested in it? ;)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
but who's the only reason you're even interested in it? ;)
Jesus?

I don't wanna get too bulky. I wanna stay nice and lean and tight. I wanna get that Jesus on the cross look. You know what I mean?
I think that crucifixion must have been really good for your core because Jesus had, like, the best abs. He had the right idea. he knew: no pain, no gain. He had good messages. I'm sure he started that.

garz

garz

Awards
PES reps, so what's the waiting time on delivery for the other 3 supps in this promo?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
PES reps, so what's the waiting time on delivery for the other 3 supps in this promo?
Yeah... And if I haven't got a reply message does that mean my email wasn't received...

In for answers! PES = <3

garz

garz

Awards
I got a reply to my email confirmation of my purchase. Hopefully they'll be able to give us some more detailed info...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will double check the answer to both questions and get back to you both.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I will double check the answer to both questions and get back to you both.
And that's why we all love PES

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have answered sooner but I was under the impression we were not sending out confirmation emails to customers who forward our receipts.

In the past we haven't as the process was done manually so we had to do what we could to speed it up to get everyone's package sent out as promptly as possible.

I have forwarded this to Josh who will clarify with you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have answered sooner but I was under the impression we were not sending out confirmation emails to customers who forward our receipts.

In the past we haven't as the process was done manually so we had to do what we could to speed it up to get everyone's package sent out as promptly as possible.

I have forwarded this to Josh who will clarify with you.
I got one for the last insider.
But I'm special.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the emails have been received. I dont reply to every email, that would be a chore. They just get sent to our warehouse manager.

You will get a confirmation email when it ships (today). Check your spam box if you never get a confirmation email by tomorrow morning. If you still dont have one, then email [email protected] and say where the hell is my box?????

garz

garz

Awards
All the emails have been received. I dont reply to every email, that would be a chore. They just get sent to our warehouse manager.

You will get a confirmation email when it ships (today). Check your spam box if you never get a confirmation email by tomorrow morning. If you still dont have one, then email admin[at]pescience.com and say where the hell is my box?????
Thanks for the update. I'll be hawking my inbox tonight!

domore

Awards

You will get a confirmation email when it ships (today). Check your spam box if you never get a confirmation email by tomorrow morning. If you still dont have one, then email [email protected] and say where the hell is my box?????
Woo! Got the confirmation email.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
No problem... Didn't realize it wasn't automatic. I got the confirmation.

Reps, you guys have a customer for life. I've never bought anything from a company as reliable as PES when it comes to customer service and dependability.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Reps, you guys have a customer for life. I've never bought anything from a company as reliable as PES when it comes to customer service and dependability.
For the contests it isnt automatic, since its a contest that requires multiple steps. We appreciate your support! More exciting PES products coming soon

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't be afraid to pick a favourite rep. The other guys won't mind if you say it's me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Don't be afraid to pick a favourite rep. The other guys won't mind if you say it's me.
This is just sad Ben

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's ok Bobby, he sent me a PM to spare your feelings.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's ok Bobby, he sent me a PM to spare your feelings.
Weird , told me I was in the comment box when he repped me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird , told me I was in the comment box when he repped me.
In the card he posted to me it asked if I want to join him and his family for Christmas dinner.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to play this card but me and him are actually twins.

Conjoined twins.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to play this card but me and him are actually twins.

Conjoined twins.
I cant beliebe you are cheating on me...

I cant beliebe you are doing this!

#NeverSayNever

Profion

Awards
dident PES have an strength compitition once here on this site?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dident PES have an strength compitition once here on this site?
Yes, I ran it. Four categories. Pull ups with bodyweight, dips with bodyweight, heaviest dips, heaviest pull ups.