Hey PES

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Ben, why you no tell us about forksoli ?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    cAMPHIBOLIC was solid
    Never tried camp. Looked solid though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    I will send you some to try out, so you can see the beauty of a 95% pure product, vs the 10-20% brown dirt you have taken in the past
    Can you say most generous man in the industry? :-).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Can you say most generous man in the industry? :-).
    Can I Haz?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Can you say most generous man in the industry? :-).
    Considering that I'm getting 12 PES/SS products for the price of 3, I'd say he's beyond generous.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Considering that I'm getting 12 PES/SS products for the price of 3, I'd say he's beyond generous.
    That deal was such a steal. No way there is a profit margin there!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    That deal was such a steal. No way there is a profit margin there!
    Yeah, its ridiculous. I'm gonna have to rent a storage locker for my PES stash pretty soon lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Ben, why you no tell us about forksoli ?
    You didn't Paypal me. I can't give away secrets for free!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Indeed, by virtue of a lower overall dose (since both forskolin AND the constituents of the plant can cause the GI issues), you get a much lower side effect profile.

    Now send me some.


    And is this sabinsa-licensed?
    I hope that the generosity Josh displays doesn't mean people don't have to say please and thank you.

    Manners cost nothing!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You didn't Paypal me. I can't give away secrets for free!
    I am not your pal, buddy........
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You didn't Paypal me. I can't give away secrets for free!
    I am not your pal, buddy........
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I hope that the generosity Josh displays doesn't mean people don't have to say please and thank you.

    Manners cost nothing!
    Give me forskolin bitch.

    Something tells me that USP Labs' new anabolic synergizes with adenosine. Thus I want forskolin. No manners hyeeah
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I am not your pal, buddy........
    Every time you lie you kill an angel.

    Stop lying, we are friends!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Give me forskolin bitch.

    Something tells me that USP Labs' new anabolic synergizes with adenosine. Thus I want forskolin. No manners hyeeah
    Was that noise you made on the end the sounds people make when they are practicing karate?

    HYYYY-YAAAH!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I will send you some to try out, so you can see the beauty of a 95% pure product, vs the 10-20% brown dirt you have taken in the past
    Awesome, thank you.

    We are talking Forskoliin and not black tar heroin here right? bwahaha
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I hope that the generosity Josh displays doesn't mean people don't have to say please and thank you.

    Manners cost nothing!
    You give me the product and like it. You're lucky I let you give me this stuff for free and not charge you to give it to me!

    All seriousness though I'm absolutely loving the SS line. Really glad you guys decided to introduce it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Give me forskolin bitch.

    Something tells me that USP Labs' new anabolic synergizes with adenosine. Thus I want forskolin. No manners hyeeah
    Coop - Whats the highest dosage you recommend on this 95% fors?

  18. This is pretty cool. I used purecamp-95 with good results so a capped version will be nice. Using ABE right now, but will purchase in the future.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Coop - Whats the highest dosage you recommend on this 95% fors?
    I probably wouldn't exceed 150mg of pure forskolin
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  20. Why you guys always talking about foreskin?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why you guys always talking about foreskolin?
    It's good stuff.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  22. I'm planning on a future cycle of Anabeta Elite, Drive, and PNI Paragon. I still need to get another bottle of 240 caps of Drive and 1 more bottle of Anabeta Elite. I keep forgetting though. It's crazy how much I forget stuff lately. I need to start writing things down or something.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm planning on a future cycle of Anabeta Elite, Drive, and PNI Paragon. I still need to get another bottle of 240 caps of Drive and 1 more bottle of Anabeta Elite. I keep forgetting though. It's crazy how much I forget stuff lately. I need to start writing things down or something.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Negged for promoting SNS in a PES thread! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Negged for promoting SNS in a PES thread! (=
    Moves cursor to edit. Goes advanced. Changes title of thread to "Hey SNS"
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Moves cursor to edit. Goes advanced. Changes title of thread to "Hey SNS"
    Damn Mods!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I probably wouldn't exceed 150mg of pure forskolin
    and don't start at 150mgs and don't take it once....

    Work your way up to 150mgs in divided amounts.

    Start at 50 and work your way up or your head might feel like it will explode...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I am not your pal, buddy........

    And I'm not your buddy, pal.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  29. Where might this be? At the planet?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Start at 50 and work your way up or your head might feel like it will explode...
    What would cause this to happen?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    What would cause this to happen?
    Forskolin can act as a vasodilator, especially in the orbital region
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  32. pfft, i was the one who told coop about it. lol looking forward to it, nutra hurry up and add it to the site. capped forskolin, **** yes

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    pfft, i was the one who told coop about it. lol looking forward to it, nutra hurry up and add it to the site. capped forskolin, **** yes
    but who's the only reason you're even interested in it?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    but who's the only reason you're even interested in it?
    Jesus?

    I don't wanna get too bulky. I wanna stay nice and lean and tight. I wanna get that Jesus on the cross look. You know what I mean?
    I think that crucifixion must have been really good for your core because Jesus had, like, the best abs. He had the right idea. he knew: no pain, no gain. He had good messages. I'm sure he started that.
  35. Question


    PES reps, so what's the waiting time on delivery for the other 3 supps in this promo?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by garz
    PES reps, so what's the waiting time on delivery for the other 3 supps in this promo?
    Yeah... And if I haven't got a reply message does that mean my email wasn't received...

    In for answers! PES = <3
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  37. I got a reply to my email confirmation of my purchase. Hopefully they'll be able to give us some more detailed info...

  38. I will double check the answer to both questions and get back to you both.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I will double check the answer to both questions and get back to you both.
    And that's why we all love PES
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  40. I would have answered sooner but I was under the impression we were not sending out confirmation emails to customers who forward our receipts.

    In the past we haven't as the process was done manually so we had to do what we could to speed it up to get everyone's package sent out as promptly as possible.

    I have forwarded this to Josh who will clarify with you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hey!
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 01:39 AM
  2. Hey!
    By Hollywood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:18 AM
  3. Hey, just sayin' hi!
    By IronWinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:50 AM
  4. Hey from bb.com/new member here
    By Beast1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in