Hemavol + _____

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    I used to do AlphaVol (AlphaMine plus Hemavol) now I do Enhanced + Hemavol, pumps are skin splitting and energy plus focus is crazy.
    EnhanVol or HemaHanced?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com


  2. Hemavol + Alphamine ...

    Great for a fasted pre workout while cutting
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    The new raspberry lemonade Maximize Intense tastes great and was designed to synergistically stack with Hemavol, so that'd be a great option once it hits the shelves.

    Genomyx Origin would also be another big one that I've really enjoyed stacking with Hemavol.
    Such a flavor improvement over the old version! Can't wait for all the updated flavors to be released!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Going to try Condense + Hemavol today... I'm sure the addition of nitrates will make this one deadly cocktail.
    Codensavol. 1 scoop each. and of course Compete for intra workout.
    I've tried the HemaHanced focus was top notch.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Going to try Condense + Hemavol today... I'm sure the addition of nitrates will make this one deadly cocktail.
    Codensavol. 1 scoop each. and of course Compete for intra workout.
    I've tried the HemaHanced focus was top notch.
    let us know how it goes!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Going to try Condense + Hemavol today... I'm sure the addition of nitrates will make this one deadly cocktail.
    Codensavol. 1 scoop each. and of course Compete for intra workout.
    I've tried the HemaHanced focus was top notch.

    Lets hear it bro!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. I can say with certainty now, thanks to @VaughnTrue that Hemavol+anything is a good match. I think my quads are going to explode
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I can say with certainty now, thanks to @VaughnTrue that Hemavol+anything is a good match. I think my quads are going to explode
    LOL glad you got the samples and are enjoying them sir
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  9. + White Flood treats me well.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  10. + Supp-D is good. I would rate it fantastic but I don't like drinking 16+ ounces just for preworkout. I feel it sloshing around lmao

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lets hear it bro!!!

    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    let us know how it goes!
    Amazing workout! the pumps were insane. I'm not one with great calve genetics, but they got a good pump from the calve routines I did. Squats just felt perfect. Quads were full muscles were full, just felt pumped all around. I don't usually do more than 10mins of cardio during leg days, but compete helped me gut out 20mins of HIIT.

    I'm about a week away from a stim break, so the addition of HemaVol to my staple is perfect.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    + Supp-D is good. I would rate it fantastic but I don't like drinking 16+ ounces just for preworkout. I feel it sloshing around lmao
    just did that this morning. def g2g!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    LOL glad you got the samples and are enjoying them sir
    yeah, I'll be picking some up with my next order. wife is gonna kill me adding another supp to the lineup. lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ddizon View Post
    Amazing workout! the pumps were insane. I'm not one with great calve genetics, but they got a good pump from the calve routines I did. Squats just felt perfect. Quads were full muscles were full, just felt pumped all around. I don't usually do more than 10mins of cardio during leg days, but compete helped me gut out 20mins of HIIT.

    I'm about a week away from a stim break, so the addition of HemaVol to my staple is perfect.
    looks like we've convinced another one!

    Thank you!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    yeah, I'll be picking some up with my next order. wife is gonna kill me adding another supp to the lineup. lol!
    Hahah got to love it My girl says the same, but at least you will be happy

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. Hemavol + Enhanced ftw
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hemavol + Enhanced ftw
    Yea buddy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. my vote goes for hemavol + viagra + glycergrow..

    your would just, flat out explode.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    my vote goes for hemavol + viagra + glycergrow..

    your would just, flat out explode.
    Not good kid...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Not good kid...
    Ohh.. its a very fun combo..



    wait, wut?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  21. Hemavol + Protocol +Compete

    is the most epicly awesome non stim combo...

    <3
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  22. There is no wrong answer to what to add to Hemavol as it is such an awesome supplement on its own.

    For energy and a killer pump I usually add SuperPump Max (pink lemonade, mix lemon hemavol in)

    For the absolute best in pumps and hypertrophy, go with Hemavol + X-Factor.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  23. Lets say hello to Hemavol's newest playmate:




































  24. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Lets say hello to Hemavol's newest playmate:





































    ohhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaa baby!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  25. I want one now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol, Plasmatic, Plasmajet, or eNoxide?
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. 10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
  3. Want free HemaVol? Then GTGIH!
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM
  4. Hemavol, jack3ed and t-911?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:26 AM
  5. 6-AT is another name for _____ (fill in blank).
    By cr4ytonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in