Hemavol + _____

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Currently taking a break from my preworkout concoction of bulk creatine mono, beta alanine, hemavol, and caffeine.... It sucks, don't have that explosion in the gym I always have. told myself I would lay off them for a month. I don't know though. What kind of breaks do you all take from preworkouts? Kind of off topic but not really


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AvD

    This is my favorite combo. I usually use Hemavol when cycling off craze or another stim-based pre but sometime I can't help myself and add a serving or two of Hemavol with my Craze. Awesome pumps and vascularity!
    I am not a fan of craze honestly, ultra concentrated just isn't my thing. I prefer something that gives me endurance and pumps over energy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rockme
    Currently taking a break from my preworkout concoction of bulk creatine mono, beta alanine, hemavol, and caffeine.... It sucks, don't have that explosion in the gym I always have. told myself I would lay off them for a month. I don't know though. What kind of breaks do you all take from preworkouts? Kind of off topic but not really
    Weekends

    Haha jk I usually take the minimal dosage so a week or 2 off really does the trick for me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Currently taking a break from my preworkout concoction of bulk creatine mono, beta alanine, hemavol, and caffeine.... It sucks, don't have that explosion in the gym I always have. told myself I would lay off them for a month. I don't know though. What kind of breaks do you all take from preworkouts? Kind of off topic but not really
    I always cycle off stims for at least a month (makes a HUGE difference), I'll take some kind of pump product that has no stimulants like hemavol while I cycle off.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Weekends

    Haha jk I usually take the minimal dosage so a week or 2 off really does the trick for me
    lol
    •   
       


  6. Ive stacked hemavol with

    RPM

    ERGOPUMP NMT

    and San fierce Domination

    some crazy flavors with the last 2 but man great for a veiny day
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Ive stacked hemavol with

    RPM

    ERGOPUMP NMT

    and San fierce Domination

    some crazy flavors with the last 2 but man great for a veiny day

    San Fierce has been getting a lot talk stacked with hemavol.. i might need to buy some, real soon. Come on black friday!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    San Fierce has been getting a lot talk stacked with hemavol.. i might need to buy some, real soon. Come on black friday!!
    I have my tub waiting for me :P it's great stuff

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I have my tub waiting for me :P it's great stuff

    if your tub is waiting.. how do you know its great
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    if your tub is waiting.. how do you know its great
    Samples bro!

  11. 12 Gauge (VPX) was one of my recent "_____ + Hemavol"... Very impressed...


    few of my local buddies are digging the Prodigy + Hemavol stack... am curious about that one myself

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    12 Gauge (VPX) was one of my recent "_____ + Hemavol"... Very impressed...

    few of my local buddies are digging the Prodigy + Hemavol stack... am curious about that one myself
    Hmmm seen it around haven't looked into it, I'll be sure to do that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    12 Gauge (VPX) was one of my recent "_____ + Hemavol"... Very impressed...

    few of my local buddies are digging the Prodigy + Hemavol stack... am curious about that one myself
    I ran a beta test for prodigy, great stuff. And just bought some hemavol with the deal a few weeks ago, awesome as well. Would be a great combo, two great tasting pre workouts.

    Pumps and focus would be nuts, excuse me while I go scrape the bottom on the prodigy tub to try this

  14. Hemavol Heavy Hitters Stack x 3 on it's way to my house

    Hemavol for a few months.

    A multi for 3 months

    Pre-workout for about a month.

    And lifting straps for the next 2-5 years

    All for 80 bucks. I like that deal!

    Hopefully I got some monies left for the black friday deal
    Last edited by AvD; 11-17-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Formatting lied to me again

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AvD
    Hemavol Heavy Hitters Stack x 3 on it's way to my house

    Hemavol for a few months.

    A multi for 3 months

    Pre-workout for about a month.

    And lifting straps for the next 2-5 years

    All for 80 bucks. I like that deal!

    Hopefully I got some monies left for the black friday deal
    Did the same thing bought 3 of these. Cant beat that deal

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    Hemavol Heavy Hitters Stack x 3 on it's way to my house

    Hemavol for a few months.

    A multi for 3 months

    Pre-workout for about a month.

    And lifting straps for the next 2-5 years

    All for 80 bucks. I like that deal!

    Hopefully I got some monies left for the black friday deal
    it is an awesome deal!! thanks for supporting NP and iForce

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    Hemavol Heavy Hitters Stack x 3 on it's way to my house

    Hemavol for a few months.

    A multi for 3 months

    Pre-workout for about a month.

    And lifting straps for the next 2-5 years

    All for 80 bucks. I like that deal!

    Hopefully I got some monies left for the black friday deal

    Lifting straps last you 2-5 years??

    Someone doesn't deadlift!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  18. The heavy hitters stack is pretty good.

    I've noticed however that noobs hate hemavol. Idk I guess they don't see the importance in the pump or endurance. But it made me smirk and I thought to pass it along.

  19. Two scoops of hemo and you feel like your muscles are gunna burst through the skin,ecspecially bi's. Love this product

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lifting straps last you 2-5 years??

    Someone doesn't deadlift!
    Ya Huhh

    I already have a pair now and three more will definitely last me 2+ years.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia
    The heavy hitters stack is pretty good.

    I've noticed however that noobs hate hemavol. Idk I guess they don't see the importance in the pump or endurance. But it made me smirk and I thought to pass it along.
    It's because people are expecting the stim of pre-workout. I find stims a waste.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    It's because people are expecting the stim of pre-workout. I find stims a waste.
    I mean I tell everyone what it's going to do. And still they aren't impressed. Blows my mind. But I figured as much

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    I mean I tell everyone what it's going to do. And still they aren't impressed. Blows my mind. But I figured as much
    I love it. I don't really like stims because I workout at night and need to sleep. Hemavol is pretty great

  24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I mean I tell everyone what it's going to do. And still they aren't impressed. Blows my mind. But I figured as much
    I also feel like people who are undeveloped and have a hard time getting a good pump won't have a good experience with this product.

    I train and help out a lot of the younger guys in my gym and they have a tough time getting a good pump going (even with volume training). A supplement isn't going to help either. They need to build up some mass first.

    My first two years training I was extremely skinny and had a non existent chest and very little muscle to work with. I also had zero mind muscle connection. If I was to take Hemavol back then I feel I wouldn't have like it. While it would still raise endurance, compared to a stim pre-workout it wouldn't even compare. And for the price tag it wouldn't have been worth it to me.

    Now that I have slabs of muscle all over my body and I strong mind muscle connection with all my muscle groups I absolutely love Hemavol.

    Off topics...Anyone remeber there first lat pump? I'll never forget it. Bent over sideways to grab a plate and it felt like there was a softball under my armpit
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol, Plasmatic, Plasmajet, or eNoxide?
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. 10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
  3. Want free HemaVol? Then GTGIH!
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM
  4. Hemavol, jack3ed and t-911?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:26 AM
  5. 6-AT is another name for _____ (fill in blank).
    By cr4ytonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in