Hemavol + _____

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some good additions. I've heard craze and Hemavol is the shizznit I'm just curious on what else people have tried.

Keep in mind I'm mainly going to use Hemavol standalone and adding something will just be a little treat for my hard work.

Tl;dr - stim break but not really

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
creatinol-o-phosphate

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COP.. extra gms.. salt and candy!

I cant link you because im on my phone doing cardio right now but search criticalbench hemavol trick. Or go into iforce subsection.. should be on page 1 or 2.

Mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

I cant link you because im on my phone doing cardio right now but search criticalbench hemavol trick. Or go into iforce subsection.. should be on page 1 or 2.

Mike
1 scoop hemavol + mike's pre contest tanning lotion

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze, Protocol, Clout or Alphamine. All for completely different random reasons. ;)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, craze fierce and epic are all at my disposal so I'll definitely be trying those ASAP.

Really curious about all others, I volunteer myself to test them ALL

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Focus XT
Animal Rage
Alphamine
Compete
Bulk CM, COP...

It goes with damn near anything.

alfredm005

Awards
Planning on stacking it with craze, Peak Beta, Compete, bulk cit mal, creatine mono in December. From the replies it seems like it would be a decent stack

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always wanted to give Ultima+Hemavol a try.
Idk why but I didn't list Ultima in my suggestions. :eek:

The combo is awesome though..especially if you don't like the taste of Ultima as LD Hemavol does a good job helping it out.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Idk why but I didn't list Ultima in my suggestions. :eek:

The combo is awesome though..especially if you don't like the taste of Ultima as LD Hemavol does a good job helping it out.
Yes, but you did list Clout which I forgot to. Clout is indeed a good product. :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
Interesting read

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried clout :/
You should change that. ;)

It isn't the greatest taste wise, but the older version was even stronger in taste. That stuff was intense to drink (still not on Ultima v2's level though :rant: )

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
As some other people said, pretty much anything, it's just that versatile :D

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I tried

Hemavol 20 minutes pre
.5 g salt
6 sports beans
Ignite 2 right before workout

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Not a big fan of muscletech but hemavol and neurocore

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol + Condense was aight

Can't wait to try it with some fierce dom

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Just got my tub if fierce! Can't wait to try it with hemo

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
CriticalBench's formula works great after I was referred by a rep. I will say Hemavol has and probably will be my staple but I run these along side....Craze, Hyde, Condense or Maximize Intense. 1 scoop with 1 scoop.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
What are some good additions. I've heard craze and Hemavol is the shizznit I'm just curious on what else people have tried.

Keep in mind I'm mainly going to use Hemavol standalone and adding something will just be a little treat for my hard work.

Tl;dr - stim break but not really
off the top of my head...

- Maximize Intense (both versions)
- Maximize V2
- 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Craze
- PreSurge (1,3 version)

If you really got the balls, pop in a cap of Dexaprine...chew it up...then wash it down with Hemavol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my tub if fierce! Can't wait to try it with hemo
Word, got mine in last week. Gonna hit it after Ignite 2! Sad to see my ignite log coming to a close within a week or so but I'll definitely get it again

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Word, got mine in last week. Gonna hit it after Ignite 2! Sad to see my ignite log coming to a close within a week or so but I'll definitely get it again
Ignite is on my list. The wife and I just destroyed a tub of maximize intense and really liked it, and a couple of my workout buddies got tubs of muscle marinade this week so I'll get to try a little of that too but I really like fierce profile and ill be stacked with some hemp, and then sizeon intra so it should be epic... If I feel its too much creatine I'll switch sizeon to cellucore bcaas has clinical dose of hica and tastes great

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignite is on my list. The wife and I just destroyed a tub of maximize intense and really liked it, and a couple of my workout buddies got tubs of muscle marinade this week so I'll get to try a little of that too but I really like fierce profile and ill be stacked with some hemp, and then sizeon intra so it should be epic... If I feel its too much creatine I'll switch sizeon to cellucore bcaas has clinical dose of hica and tastes great
hemp eh?
lmao jk but yeah can't go wrong with Beta Alanine, CM and Agmatine

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Damn phone.... Ment hemo. I also have bulk beta al and cm! Always stocked in the cabinet!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards

- Maximize V2
- 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Craze
- PreSurge (1,3 version)

If you really got the balls, pop in a cap of Dexaprine...chew it up...then wash it down with Hemavol
Or crush it and add....either way it tastes like crap!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards

- Maximize V2
- 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Craze
- PreSurge (1,3 version)

Or crush it and add....either way it tastes like crap!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh damn yea some people are really sensitive to it

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh damn yea some people are really sensitive to it
Yeah, I actually cycle off stims pretty frequently to keep my tolerance low. Just have to stay away from dimeth and everything else is ggwp

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I actually cycle off stims pretty frequently to keep my tolerance low. Just have to stay away from dimeth and everything else is ggwp
I truly wish I had the will power to do that!

Mike

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
It's not that bad! I have pretty good workouts with non stim formulas anyway
Agreed - For a while I would only hit stims on a "big" day - when I felt like I wanted an extra push.

Nowadays I keep an assortment of preworkouts on hand & have a rotation, as to not burn out on on - one day Hemavol, try some Volatile the next, maybe throw some Focus on the next workout, etc....

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed - For a while I would only hit stims on a "big" day - when I felt like I wanted an extra push.

Nowadays I keep an assortment of preworkouts on hand & have a rotation, as to not burn out on on - one day Hemavol, try some Volatile the next, maybe throw some Focus on the next workout, etc....
Yeah, I have quite the variety as well! After this all goes through I'm gonna bulk CM and AS in bulk. That's really all I need

eericksen

eericksen

Awards

Me too....then I get worried when the stuff starts to get "wet".