help me find an old thread please
- 10-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Additionally, the references you present support your claims of novla toxicity. I cannot believe that clomid dosed at 5x is free of any adverse liver and occular toxicity. While I am sure that it is also toxic I am not going to research and post references as I have not presented any stance on toxicity of either so I have no need to support it.
To the inverse, show us (without a bias search) how non-toxic clomid is at 5x the dose of nolva.We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
- 10-22-2012, 12:11 PM
- 10-22-2012, 12:29 PM
10-30-2012, 11:50 AM
So I'm doing my research and up pops this thread! Which In The end has only brought confusion at least to me haha..
I'm running a test e cycle and I was pretty sure I wanted to run tamoxifen citrate.. Seeing how it has low toxic issues in comparison to clomid. Especially ocular issues. I'm already blind as hell! So would the recommendation be tamoxifen? Simple cycle..
Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/
Similar Forum Threads
- By aedubber in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2011, 02:33 PM
- By rmani in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2008, 08:56 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum RecipesReplies: 18Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:23 PM
- By marcink99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2007, 03:58 AM
- By dmbwhiteguy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2007, 08:48 AM