Alphamine has done nothing for me
- 10-11-2012, 08:57 AM
- 10-11-2012, 09:03 AM
1. Even if the deficit is small (200-300kcals), an extended period of this will usually result in a dip in thyroid and test numbers and, subsequently, BMR. As you lose weight, your BMR actually lowers since it'll require fewer calories to maintain your current weight.
2. Simple water retention from imbalanced electrolyte consumption could result in subcutaneous water. Each pint of water that you hold is ~1lb.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-11-2012, 09:12 AM
10-11-2012, 09:52 AM
10-11-2012, 09:54 AM
10-11-2012, 10:04 AM
The thing that sticks out to me is "i know I should track my calories more closely". Track your calories. Unless you have a food scale and you're using something like myfitnesspal you really have no idea how many calories you're taking in. Fix that and you'll lose weightOriginally Posted by beastybean
10-11-2012, 10:09 AM
10-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Ive dieted before and lost weight before, 50+lbs. This time i made the mistake of relying on the supplements to help out.
10-11-2012, 10:12 AM
10-11-2012, 10:24 AM
10-11-2012, 10:27 AM
10-11-2012, 10:30 AM
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
10-20-2012, 08:10 PM
quick update. I'm at 217 and abs are becoming visible, which leads me to believe I'm adding a tiny bit of muscle and losing weight. I started anabeta a couple days ago and my appetite has increased more than the alphamine can control, but its ok i needed to be eating a little more anyways. I'm really liking this alphamine run so far. Probably going to buy another and make it a 8wk run.
10-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Glad to hear bud. 8 weeks of alphamine is where it's at!Originally Posted by beastybean
10-21-2012, 05:26 PM
10-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MacWanted in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:52 PM
- By mjonesjr8 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:10 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:36 PM
- By Y2Jversion1 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2005, 10:39 PM