Alphamine has done nothing for me

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so what do you suggest? I know that i will not lose weight at 3k cals a day.
Perhaps you're becoming too concerned with just the scalar weight instead of body composition, which will give you a more accurate idea of what's happening.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you're becoming too concerned with just the scalar weight instead of body composition, which will give you a more accurate idea of what's happening.
No i don't believe so, although i do watch my scale weight, i also watch the mirror and measurments. If i see changes in either one i know im doing something right. I wasnt seeing results in either. However i am now. Thanks for the help, I'm on the right track now and I'll keep your advice in mind.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive dieted before and lost weight before, 50+lbs. This time i made the mistake of relying on the supplements to help out.
Supplements can help and I think Alphamine is one of them. But the next supplement that lets you eat over maintenance significantly and lose a bunch of weight will be the first. Diet and exercise remain vital to body composition success. Low carb diets help me lose more weight than anything or a cycling low carb diet.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
quick update. I'm at 217 and abs are becoming visible, which leads me to believe I'm adding a tiny bit of muscle and losing weight. I started anabeta a couple days ago and my appetite has increased more than the alphamine can control, but its ok i needed to be eating a little more anyways. I'm really liking this alphamine run so far. Probably going to buy another and make it a 8wk run.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
quick update. I'm at 217 and abs are becoming visible, which leads me to believe I'm adding a tiny bit of muscle and losing weight. I started anabeta a couple days ago and my appetite has increased more than the alphamine can control, but its ok i needed to be eating a little more anyways. I'm really liking this alphamine run so far. Probably going to buy another and make it a 8wk run.
Glad to hear bud. 8 weeks of alphamine is where it's at!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
The stack you are on should facilitate fat loss. They will not do it on their own but they should accelerate what you are doing.

If you are not losing fat (weight is irrespective) then drop your calories until you start losing fat.

If your weight stays static but you look leaner then you will be losing fat whilst building muscle i.e. 'recomping'.

Let us know how you get on. :)

Ben
Well said Ben

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear beasty!