Slintensity Experiments and Reactions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Slintensity Experiments and Reactions

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Will be receiving a bottle of Slintensity soon!
    Sweet man, let us know how you use it/what you see.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sweet man, let us know how you use it/what you see.
    I definitely will!
  3. Professional Member

For those who may have missed it we are giving away a few bottles now in the company promotions section.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

4. Senior Member

I am about an hour and a half out since I popped my first Slintensity cap. I took it about 20 minutes before dinner, in which I ate a cheese steak hoagie, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and a blueberry/blackberry smoothie.

A couple things to note:

-I like the smell of the caps. Is it the fenugreek that smells like maple syrup?
    -I didn't feel any symptoms of hypoglycemia after waiting 20 minutes.
    -I feel a little sleepy right now. However, I won't chalk that up to the Slintensity or my meal. It has just been a long day.
    -I hate counting calories and macros, so I have no clue what my dinner added up to be.
    -I will continue to take a cap before meals to help with insulin sensitivity.
  5. Professional Member

Looking forward to seeing what the future brings ya!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

6. Professional Member

We have some loggers of this going to start soon guys so you can keep your eyes on their experiences.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

Has anyone stacked this with TTA? Right now I am alternating - finished 1 month of Slintensity, then rolled right into TTA. Thinking about stacking the 2 once this bottle of TTA is gone. Thoughts?
    Building my best body "for me"!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needing a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    Nothing like eating breakfast to start the day with a nap I had this happen a few times with agmatine @ higher than 1 gram at once.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Has anyone stacked this with TTA? Right now I am alternating - finished 1 month of Slintensity, then rolled right into TTA. Thinking about stacking the 2 once this bottle of TTA is gone. Thoughts?
    I think TTA stacks great with almost everything. I'm sure this would be a great combo.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Professional Member

Got some TTA and some Slintensity as well. Might be down for giving the combo a run!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, who said that Slintensity would be better than other GDA"s for a cut. I am not looking to challenge, but seeking some education on this.

So guys if anyone remembers who made that post, or GeoF if you can help me on this, it would be great. I missed out on this whole thrill of SLintesity mainly because I was out touring the South East of Asia for work.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    This what you meant?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I think it could be used on a bulk, no? It should help increase ones appetite, as well as act as a safety net so to say. It may block absorption of some of the carbs, but that would be in your favor as it will help keep you closer to actually utilizing the amount of carbohydrates your body can process.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This what you meant?
    That's what came to mind when I read his post. Coop should be able to drop some knowledge on it if you ask him
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

This what you meant?
    If you get gi distress from slintensity, can that be alleviated by taking it with a meal. And how much of its effectiveness may be lost?
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    If you get gi distress from slintensity, can that be alleviated by taking it with a meal. And how much of its effectiveness may be lost?
    I have never got GI distress from it, but I don't think it's effectiveness would go down much at all by taking it WITH the carb meal as opposed to 15 minutes before.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I think it is the gymnema or one of the other herbs. Just a quick google search I did after showed they can cause upset on an empty stomach, or it is at least common
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No. And using only coconut oil as a fat source is a surefire way to run into a host of metabolic problems down the road.
    Such as??
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I read earlier that Dsade spent a lot of time tweaking the ingredient profile, so that GI stress is almost non-existent. You could always get papaya enzyme chewables, as I have personally found that they are not only good for indigestion, but superior as an adjunct to an effective supplement that you wish you could take, if only your stomach could handle it. Take 3-5 chewables with your dose. 180 tablets can be found for around 11 dollars online and they are well worth it.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    Such as??
    Fat in it of itself as a macronutrient will of course have the same amount of calories as any other fat. It's the micronutrient content within that fat that requires a variety of fats to be incorporated in one's diet in order to attain different nutrients from different fats. Saturated fats are necessary, as are oils that are rich in the omegas, as are oils that provide mcts, etc. If coconut oil is the sole source of fat, the consumer is neglecting the requirements of other critical substrates.
    That's just my thought on the matter.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 05:56 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:58 AM
  4. gynecomastia surgery experience and healing
    By starting1 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0