Slintensity Experiments and Reactions

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be available in the UK? If so, when?
I'm pretty sure we are planning to get this to our UK retailers. I'll ask Matt and we will get that answer to you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, it'll be available in the UK ;)

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
@Geo, any samples of this stuff for a broke A$$ college student? :biglaugh: Used SSv2 in the past.. Lookin to upgrade!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Geo, any samples of this stuff for a broke A$$ college student? :biglaugh: Used SSv2 in the past.. Lookin to upgrade!
We definitely have Slintensity sample cards already made. I know once you try it you'll be hooked. Let me get back to you on how to obtain them/when we are starting to give them.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Awesome..Thanks man..Just pm me if that works for you

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two slintensity today in a bit before a massive carb load. Will report back with thoughts/feelings!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Any idea when, so I can look out for it.
Not sure of a date just yet. I know Matt is doing all the samples by hand, so it's a bit more time consuming.

I imagine it's taking even longer because every 3rd cap or so, he gets the urge to fondle himself.

That part is just a hunch, though. :naughty: ;)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know if anyone gets postprandial thermo from Slintensity, the old SS as well as the new one make me have a slight sweat while I'm eating especially if I span the meal time longer than 10 minutes.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, So... I'm using Slintensity about 3-5 times a day and LOVING it. Usually my appetite is okay... Using Slintensity this frequently has dramatically increased my appetite which is exactly what I wanted. Most of the time i'm doing good to eat every 4 or 5 hours, but now i'm having no problem eating every 3 hours.

I'm going to pick up another two bottles considering i'm about halfway through my first bottle and i've only been using it for 10 days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, So... I'm using Slintensity about 3-5 times a day and LOVING it. Usually my appetite is okay... Using Slintensity this frequently has dramatically increased my appetite which is exactly what I wanted. Most of the time i'm doing good to eat every 4 or 5 hours, but now i'm having no problem eating every 3 hours.

I'm going to pick up another two bottles considering i'm about halfway through my first bottle and i've only been using it for 10 days.
Awesome. I know the sale isn't going to last much longer so if anyone wants to pick it up might as well get it while it's cheap!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my last day of Slintensity before having to give it up for three days due to low carbs/calories.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm just going to start baking Slintensity into meals; you know, like how you hide pills in hot dogs for dogs and such lol.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm just going to start baking Slintensity into meals; you know, like how you hide pills in hot dogs for dogs and such lol.
haha solid idea. I had a cheat day yesterday and binged on a big bag of pretzel m&ms + a box of fiber one w/ coconut-almond milk. Slintensity seems to have kept the bloat down.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha solid idea. I had a cheat day yesterday and binged on a big bag of pretzel m&ms + a box of fiber one w/ coconut-almond milk. Slintensity seems to have kept the bloat down.
Very nice.

I'm not where I want to be, so I can't monitor effects quite like I normally would, but I can say that I noticed the same thing the few times I've used Slintensity with a higher calorie/cheat meal. It's a pretty nice thing to not feel like garbage afterward.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
I've read this opinion as well as subsequent posts on slintensity. Thanks for the tip, coop. I will shelf my bottle for use later next year.

domore

Awards
Will be receiving a bottle of Slintensity soon!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who may have missed it we are giving away a few bottles now in the company promotions section.

domore

Awards
I am about an hour and a half out since I popped my first Slintensity cap. I took it about 20 minutes before dinner, in which I ate a cheese steak hoagie, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and a blueberry/blackberry smoothie.

A couple things to note:

-I like the smell of the caps. Is it the fenugreek that smells like maple syrup?
-I didn't feel any symptoms of hypoglycemia after waiting 20 minutes.
-I feel a little sleepy right now. However, I won't chalk that up to the Slintensity or my meal. It has just been a long day.
-I hate counting calories and macros, so I have no clue what my dinner added up to be.
-I will continue to take a cap before meals to help with insulin sensitivity.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what the future brings ya!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have some loggers of this going to start soon guys so you can keep your eyes on their experiences.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Has anyone stacked this with TTA? Right now I am alternating - finished 1 month of Slintensity, then rolled right into TTA. Thinking about stacking the 2 once this bottle of TTA is gone. Thoughts?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needing a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
Nothing like eating breakfast to start the day with a nap :D I had this happen a few times with agmatine @ higher than 1 gram at once.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone stacked this with TTA? Right now I am alternating - finished 1 month of Slintensity, then rolled right into TTA. Thinking about stacking the 2 once this bottle of TTA is gone. Thoughts?
I think TTA stacks great with almost everything. I'm sure this would be a great combo.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some TTA and some Slintensity as well. Might be down for giving the combo a run!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Ok, who said that Slintensity would be better than other GDA"s for a cut. I am not looking to challenge, but seeking some education on this.

So guys if anyone remembers who made that post, or GeoF if you can help me on this, it would be great. I missed out on this whole thrill of SLintesity mainly because I was out touring the South East of Asia for work.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
This what you meant?

sideshowdoc

Awards
I think it could be used on a bulk, no? It should help increase ones appetite, as well as act as a safety net so to say. It may block absorption of some of the carbs, but that would be in your favor as it will help keep you closer to actually utilizing the amount of carbohydrates your body can process.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get gi distress from slintensity, can that be alleviated by taking it with a meal. And how much of its effectiveness may be lost?
I have never got GI distress from it, but I don't think it's effectiveness would go down much at all by taking it WITH the carb meal as opposed to 15 minutes before.

sideshowdoc

Awards
I think it is the gymnema or one of the other herbs. Just a quick google search I did after showed they can cause upset on an empty stomach, or it is at least common

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I read earlier that Dsade spent a lot of time tweaking the ingredient profile, so that GI stress is almost non-existent. You could always get papaya enzyme chewables, as I have personally found that they are not only good for indigestion, but superior as an adjunct to an effective supplement that you wish you could take, if only your stomach could handle it. Take 3-5 chewables with your dose. 180 tablets can be found for around 11 dollars online and they are well worth it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Such as??
Fat in it of itself as a macronutrient will of course have the same amount of calories as any other fat. It's the micronutrient content within that fat that requires a variety of fats to be incorporated in one's diet in order to attain different nutrients from different fats. Saturated fats are necessary, as are oils that are rich in the omegas, as are oils that provide mcts, etc. If coconut oil is the sole source of fat, the consumer is neglecting the requirements of other critical substrates.
That's just my thought on the matter. ;)