Eviscerate vs. dermatherm

ITW

ITW

Awards
Best topical fat loss product general. Doing some research for my summer cut after this winter bulk I got planned. Shoot

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be interesting to see if any users have used both separately and can comment on results.

I've only used Eviscerate, and i liked it. Especially when stacked with a non-suppressive liquid fat burner. ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be interesting to see if any users have used both separately and can comment on results.

I've only used Eviscerate, and i liked it. Especially when stacked with a non-suppressive liquid fat burner. ;)
I'll be getting some dermatherm soon I believe

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have used both. I like the feel of Eviscerate more. I couldn't really tell you which one I thought was more effective. [h=2][/h]

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermatherm update is fairly new so I'm sure this comparison would be pretty tough until plenty of people have ran both products. I don't think too many people have been let down by Eviscerate results, it's been out for a long time and always sells well. Why not run both one after the other and do your own experiment!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermatherm update is fairly new so I'm sure this comparison would be pretty tough until plenty of people have ran both products. I don't think too many people have been let down by Eviscerate results, it's been out for a long time and always sells well. Why not run both one after the other and do your own experiment!
Agreed, we just revamped the Dermatherm formula so far we have had nothing but stellar reviews. Have several logs up and running if anyone wants to follow those.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Eviscerate, have gone through a few bottles of both versions (Smolder and OG).

I would try the new Dermatherm to compare but the price is £54.99 (about $75). It costs 50% more than the bottles of Genomyx Eviscerate in the UK.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still prefer running OG to Smolder, but I understand that for those who don't want the intense burn the need for Smolder. I'm running Smolder right now because Matt was kind enough to ship me a bottle, but I'll be running OG again in two months.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Clenviscerate.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I still have never done this, but the clen thread makes it very tempting. Maybe this summer...
I wanna try...Clenvliderate Advanced :D!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used both and I like DermaTherm mainly due to the more tolerable effects on the skin.

I would say both work well -- but I like the more narrow range of ingredients DT uses.

My favorite was regular lipoderm-Y + Cap --- Apply cap first then 5 mins later lipoderm-Y

This is what I wanted to closely mimic with new DermaTherm gel

-Matt

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have used both and I like DermaTherm mainly due to the more tolerable effects on the skin.

I would say both work well -- but I like the more narrow range of ingredients DT uses.

My favorite was regular lipoderm-Y + Cap --- Apply cap first then 5 mins later lipoderm-Y

This is what I wanted to closely mimic with new DermaTherm gel

-Matt
What's Cap matt?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Capsaicin I guess.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's Cap matt?
capsacian. What people are feeling with the "burn" from Eviscerate. Simply the nerve reaction, no real damage, but highly effective. Lipo-Y was some good stuff, Lipoderm Ultra was my favorite. Napalm which was the improved LU from Avant Labs is actually in the Eviscerate formula, it's Napalm+extra goodies. Matt licensed the formula from Avant since he was such a big fan and improved upon it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Capsaicin I guess.
Yeah I would play Red Hot Chilli Peppers some 5 minutes before and even while applying Eviscerate :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's Cap matt?
I'm guessing capiscian, which is an ingredient in Eviscerate. I believe the amounts are different in certain versions, and it also pertains to the burning effect on skin ?? wru dsade

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Eviscerate, have gone through a few bottles of both versions (Smolder and OG).

I would try the new Dermatherm to compare but the price is £54.99 (about $75). It costs 50% more than the bottles of Genomyx Eviscerate in the UK.
Damn living in the U.K. is pricey. Think once that G sells out our line of topicals will hit there.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing capiscian, which is an ingredient in Eviscerate. I believe the amounts are different in certain versions, and it also pertains to the burning effect on skin ?? wru dsade
Yes. Eviscerate OG has more capsacian than Eviscerate Smolder and OG is about 15% more effective because of this according to Matt.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully Dsade has Eviscerate Burn Free ready soon so I can give it a try!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
capsacian. What people are feeling with the "burn" from Eviscerate. Simply the nerve reaction, no real damage, but highly effective. Lipo-Y was some good stuff, Lipoderm Ultra was my favorite. Napalm which was the improved LU from Avant Labs is actually in the Eviscerate formula, it's Napalm+extra goodies. Matt licensed the formula from Avant since he was such a big fan and improved upon it.
No.

Definitely no.

Yes. Eviscerate OG has more capsacian than Eviscerate Smolder and OG is about 15% more effective because of this according to Matt.
Still no.

Sorry, I couldn't resist lol. :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Capsaicin. Third times a charm? That's a pain to spell!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The good thing about Dermatherm Target is I can tell you a pretty accurate mg per pump ---regarding ingredients -

DermaTherm
17.5mg Yohimbine HCL
9mg Theophylline (100% Pure)
6mg Rasberry Ketone (99% Pure)
39mcg Capsaicin

Now that is pretty potent in my book....

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a TWIN BROTHER? I would like to have each twin run DermaTherm and the other eviscerate for 8 weeks and Ill put them on same diet and cardio regimen....

We need more TWIN test trials lol

-Matt

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone have a TWIN BROTHER? I would like to have each twin run DermaTherm and the other eviscerate for 8 weeks and Ill put them on same diet and cardio regimen....

-Matt
Let's just clone some twins and use them for all sorts of scientific research.

Right now NP has Eviscerate OG for just 30 bucks which is about as cheap as you'll ever see it guys. This is a product that has been selling out since Matt brought it to the market years ago. I've got some on right now :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Matt
In the UK, Dermatherm is £54.99 and Eviscerate is £39.99.

Are you confident that Dermatherm is significantly better to warrant the increase in price?

I have gone through several bottles of Eviscerate (OG and Smolder), I am curious to know why this is better to advocate over a 30% price difference. If it is significantly better I would give it a run.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are you confident that Dermatherm is significantly better to warrant the increase in price?

I have gone through several bottles of Eviscerate (OG and Smolder), I am curious to know why this is better to advocate over a 30% price difference. If it is significantly better I would give it a run.
Could it be cost of ingredients? Not sure what the ingredient profile of Eviscerate.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could it be cost of ingredients? Not sure what the ingredient profile of Eviscerate.
Eviscerate has all the ingredients in Derma plus some others.

OG profile: Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

Smolder has a lower Capsaicin content and one or two different ingredients to this list.

Matt could expound on the differences between Smolder and OG better than me, but the biggy is the cap content. Smolders burn I hardly notice at all. OG has a little more bite to it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I really enjoy both products (Smolder and DermaTherm) OG eviscerate was just to much for me personally... ouch...

I am unsure how long a bottle of smolder lasts...and I am unsure of the mgs in each ingredients, but I do know you get 130 LARGE pumps of gel with DermaTherm and I laid out the mg potency per pump.

Once again -- I love both products and have nothing but good things to report for them

-Matt

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to try out the new DermaTherm product very soon. I have used Eviscerate (OG and Smolder) and the original DermaThem so I should be able to tell how well I respond to it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All we need is Matt Pearson to do is come in and say whether they have more actives or not lol.

Come on Matt, don't be shy!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure both Smolder and OG have more cap in them. As for per pump ingredients I have no idea, never seen before. I know there is a ton of goodies in Eviscerate and Matt isn't known for under-dosing products! I'll try and see if Avant ever had a per pump MG of stuff from Napalm considering Napalm is in Eviscerate and Smolder along with other goodies. I'll also direct him here.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure both Smolder and OG have more cap in them. As for per pump ingredients I have no idea, never seen before. I know there is a ton of goodies in Eviscerate and Matt isn't known for under-dosing products! I'll try and see if Avant ever had a per pump MG of stuff from Napalm considering Napalm is in Eviscerate and Smolder along with other goodies. I'll also direct him here.
Thank you.

Eviscerate would have to have less than 70% of the actives of Dermatherm per bottle to be less cost effective in the UK (approximately).

At the moment it is my favourite topical. It would be nice for a rough clarification.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you.

Eviscerate would have to have less than 70% of the actives of Dermatherm per bottle to be less cost effective in the UK (approximately).

At the moment it is my favourite topical. It would be nice for a rough clarification.
I love Eviscerate too :3 , has the Celly seal of approval. Looking to try 2 things with it:

-Clenviscerate
-Crushed (Powdered) Dexaprine Tabs with it. (I'm not sure if CyForce was being serious with this haha but what the hell haha)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
On my first day of Evicerate... This **** feels amazing!!! Burn?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my first day of Evicerate... This **** feels amazing!!! Burn?
OG or Smolder? Honestly in the winter I don't notice the burn near as much with OG. I actually prefer OG, but I know many prefer the lessened scorch of Smolder. It's also one of those things that the body adjusts to very quickly. After a week on OG the burn is pretty mild. Weirdly it burns the most in the shower as you wash off, but 5 minutes after that it's completely gone. Definitely keep me posted on your results, I think you'll love it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
OG or Smolder? Honestly in the winter I don't notice the burn near as much with OG. I actually prefer OG, but I know many prefer the lessened scorch of Smolder. It's also one of those things that the body adjusts to very quickly. After a week on OG the burn is pretty mild. Weirdly it burns the most in the shower as you wash off, but 5 minutes after that it's completely gone. Definitely keep me posted on your results, I think you'll love it!
OG... I traded Smolder for it haha I'm no ***** lol
**** haha Ima shower when I get home. Will do

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to try out the new DermaTherm product very soon. I have used Eviscerate (OG and Smolder) and the original DermaThem so I should be able to tell how well I respond to it.
Let us know how you like it bud

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I just ordered 2 bottles 5 minutes ago!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I figured why pay shipping shipping twice? I'm sure I will love it like most PP products. My cabinets are full with supplements. My wife wonders why I have taco 8 in the fridge. I have now clarified to her that it is toco-8.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
"For best results apply product every day, for at least 12 weeks, while exercising and maintaining a low calorie diet."

So at least 3 bottles?

Isn't true that if you aren't burning up the fat released that it will just go to another place on your body? In other words, It's not magically burning fat... You HAVE to change up your training and diet.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"For best results apply product every day, for at least 12 weeks, while exercising and maintaining a low calorie diet."

So at least 3 bottles?

Isn't true that if you aren't burning up the fat released that it will just go to another place on your body? In other words, It's not magically burning fat... You HAVE to change up your training and diet.
You can see pretty solid results from one bottle of Eviscerate or Smolder. The product has been out a few years and this is how most people have ran it, and vast majority of users are satisfied.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol how'd this go?
Woah man... Working out on the stuff feels like an intense sunburn haha shower had me sayin ow Hahaha great stuff.. even left me red ha

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
IMO dermatherm isn't worth the extra money. Eviscerate all the way.