Eviscerate vs. dermatherm

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Could it be cost of ingredients? Not sure what the ingredient profile of Eviscerate.
    Eviscerate has all the ingredients in Derma plus some others.

    OG profile: Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

    Smolder has a lower Capsaicin content and one or two different ingredients to this list.

    Matt could expound on the differences between Smolder and OG better than me, but the biggy is the cap content. Smolders burn I hardly notice at all. OG has a little more bite to it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    In the UK, Dermatherm is £54.99 and Eviscerate is £39.99.

    Are you confident that Dermatherm is significantly better to warrant the increase in price?

    I have gone through several bottles of Eviscerate (OG and Smolder), I am curious to know why this is better to advocate over a 30% price difference. If it is significantly better I would give it a run.
    I really enjoy both products (Smolder and DermaTherm) OG eviscerate was just to much for me personally... ouch...

    I am unsure how long a bottle of smolder lasts...and I am unsure of the mgs in each ingredients, but I do know you get 130 LARGE pumps of gel with DermaTherm and I laid out the mg potency per pump.

    Once again -- I love both products and have nothing but good things to report for them

    -Matt
    •   
       


  3. I think I'm going to try out the new DermaTherm product very soon. I have used Eviscerate (OG and Smolder) and the original DermaThem so I should be able to tell how well I respond to it.

  4. All we need is Matt Pearson to do is come in and say whether they have more actives or not lol.

    Come on Matt, don't be shy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    All we need is Matt Pearson to do is come in and say whether they have more actives or not lol.

    Come on Matt, don't be shy!
    Ben:

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Let's get ready to rumble..

    Attachment 66045

    In for answers.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. I'm pretty sure both Smolder and OG have more cap in them. As for per pump ingredients I have no idea, never seen before. I know there is a ton of goodies in Eviscerate and Matt isn't known for under-dosing products! I'll try and see if Avant ever had a per pump MG of stuff from Napalm considering Napalm is in Eviscerate and Smolder along with other goodies. I'll also direct him here.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm pretty sure both Smolder and OG have more cap in them. As for per pump ingredients I have no idea, never seen before. I know there is a ton of goodies in Eviscerate and Matt isn't known for under-dosing products! I'll try and see if Avant ever had a per pump MG of stuff from Napalm considering Napalm is in Eviscerate and Smolder along with other goodies. I'll also direct him here.
    Thank you.

    Eviscerate would have to have less than 70% of the actives of Dermatherm per bottle to be less cost effective in the UK (approximately).

    At the moment it is my favourite topical. It would be nice for a rough clarification.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you.

    Eviscerate would have to have less than 70% of the actives of Dermatherm per bottle to be less cost effective in the UK (approximately).

    At the moment it is my favourite topical. It would be nice for a rough clarification.
    I love Eviscerate too :3 , has the Celly seal of approval. Looking to try 2 things with it:

    -Clenviscerate
    -Crushed (Powdered) Dexaprine Tabs with it. (I'm not sure if CyForce was being serious with this haha but what the hell haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. On my first day of Evicerate... This **** feels amazing!!! Burn?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    On my first day of Evicerate... This **** feels amazing!!! Burn?
    OG or Smolder? Honestly in the winter I don't notice the burn near as much with OG. I actually prefer OG, but I know many prefer the lessened scorch of Smolder. It's also one of those things that the body adjusts to very quickly. After a week on OG the burn is pretty mild. Weirdly it burns the most in the shower as you wash off, but 5 minutes after that it's completely gone. Definitely keep me posted on your results, I think you'll love it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    OG or Smolder? Honestly in the winter I don't notice the burn near as much with OG. I actually prefer OG, but I know many prefer the lessened scorch of Smolder. It's also one of those things that the body adjusts to very quickly. After a week on OG the burn is pretty mild. Weirdly it burns the most in the shower as you wash off, but 5 minutes after that it's completely gone. Definitely keep me posted on your results, I think you'll love it!
    OG... I traded Smolder for it haha I'm no ***** lol
    **** haha Ima shower when I get home. Will do
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I think I'm going to try out the new DermaTherm product very soon. I have used Eviscerate (OG and Smolder) and the original DermaThem so I should be able to tell how well I respond to it.
    Let us know how you like it bud


  13. Will do. I just ordered 2 bottles 5 minutes ago!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Will do. I just ordered 2 bottles 5 minutes ago!

    2 bottles eh....taking baths in this stuff?

    -Matt

  15. I figured why pay shipping shipping twice? I'm sure I will love it like most PP products. My cabinets are full with supplements. My wife wonders why I have taco 8 in the fridge. I have now clarified to her that it is toco-8.

  16. "For best results apply product every day, for at least 12 weeks, while exercising and maintaining a low calorie diet."

    So at least 3 bottles?

    Isn't true that if you aren't burning up the fat released that it will just go to another place on your body? In other words, It's not magically burning fat... You HAVE to change up your training and diet.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    "For best results apply product every day, for at least 12 weeks, while exercising and maintaining a low calorie diet."

    So at least 3 bottles?

    Isn't true that if you aren't burning up the fat released that it will just go to another place on your body? In other words, It's not magically burning fat... You HAVE to change up your training and diet.
    You can see pretty solid results from one bottle of Eviscerate or Smolder. The product has been out a few years and this is how most people have ran it, and vast majority of users are satisfied.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    OG... I traded Smolder for it haha I'm no ***** lol
    **** haha Ima shower when I get home. Will do
    Lol how'd this go?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Lol how'd this go?
    Woah man... Working out on the stuff feels like an intense sunburn haha shower had me sayin ow Hahaha great stuff.. even left me red ha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. IMO dermatherm isn't worth the extra money. Eviscerate all the way.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  21. I'm already gettin my 6 pack back after 3 days it seem... Using Alphamine, Slin, ConDense, Anabeta, test powder and evicerate... Not even tryin to cut really haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I'm already gettin my 6 pack back after 3 days it seem... Using Alphamine, Slin, ConDense, Anabeta, test powder and evicerate... Not even tryin to cut really haha
    May nab this stuff up & give it a try.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    May nab this stuff up & give it a try.
    I would! It's pretty good so far!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I would! It's pretty good so far!
    How long ya been on it?
    What made u try it anyway?
    Where are you applying it?
    Never tried a topical before...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    How long ya been on it?
    What made u try it anyway?
    Where are you applying it?
    Never tried a topical before...
    3 days
    Got it on a trade :-)
    Abs and sides.... Lower chest today as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    IMO dermatherm isn't worth the extra money. Eviscerate all the way.
    Have you tried the new Dermatherm or based on the labels?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Have you tried the new Dermatherm or based on the labels?
    ^^^This? and I'm not sure most realize that one bottle will typically last most users ~65 days


  28. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    ^^^This? and I'm not sure most realize that one bottle will typically last most users ~65 days
    As long as the apply properly...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    3 days
    Got it on a trade :-)
    Abs and sides.... Lower chest today as well
    Definitely interested in what you think as the run goes on. I'll be sure to show you my latest results as well coming up!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    As long as the apply properly...
    Not too difficult, recommendation is two pumps total

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate or Dermatherm Target?
    By glsa17 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  2. Eviscerate/Lipoburn/Dermatherm Target?
    By good2Badawg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:42 AM
  3. Eviscerate vs. Suppress-C vs. Formestane
    By fatburner2007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:03 PM
  5. napalm VS dermatherm
    By dollar662 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in