Question for the board. Any suggestions welcome.
- 11-19-2004, 12:01 PM
- 11-19-2004, 12:08 PM
You'd collapse doing light aerobics on an empty stomach while on acetyl-l-carnitine? You can't burn fat doing light aerobics on an empty stomach while on acetyl-l-carnitine? Are you sure? Well, you're the Lean One, but...
11-19-2004, 01:14 PM
I knew this would happen... I am strictly talking about me here. I feed and train my body in a specific way for a specific reason. I am not saying that my way is the only way. It works dam well for me. I'm maintaining 5% bf right now WITHOUT ANY FATLOSS SUPPS OR RESTRICTING CALORIES.Originally Posted by LunaHotel
I realize there are diferent aproaches to this. It is not my desire to debate it.
11-19-2004, 01:23 PM
That's pretty impressive, dude. I've grown larger than a lot of assisted lifters, but what I am experiencing some difficulty in achieving is exactly what you are doing, 5% bf consistently.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would share your method. I realize that we are all different, but maybe I can adapt something of yours. Thanks in advance.
11-19-2004, 02:13 PM
11-19-2004, 05:17 PM
you want to see abs at 23%? no way. you'll get to that midsection, no worries - just keep losing that BF. if youre stuck then get some supplements - which depends on training but I say sesathin #1
Similar Forum Threads
- By davidq in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:22 PM
- By johnnyblues in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:13 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-01-2004, 10:14 AM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2004, 10:15 PM
- By wardog in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2003, 03:08 AM