Question for the board. Any suggestions welcome.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLEBABE
    So say that I have to do my workout in the morning. What should I eat before my workout and how long should I wait before I workout?
    Generally a normal sized meal. In the form of a shake if you prefer. If your meal is optimal. ie Nutrient ratios are taylored to your needs, There's nothing wrong with eating and working out right away. Generally, I like to give it at leas 1/2 an hr. to settle.

2. You'd collapse doing light aerobics on an empty stomach while on acetyl-l-carnitine? You can't burn fat doing light aerobics on an empty stomach while on acetyl-l-carnitine? Are you sure? Well, you're the Lean One, but...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LunaHotel
    You'd collapse doing light aerobics on an empty stomach while on acetyl-l-carnitine? You can't burn fat doing light aerobics on an empty stomach while on acetyl-l-carnitine? Are you sure? Well, you're the Lean One, but...
    I knew this would happen... I am strictly talking about me here. I feed and train my body in a specific way for a specific reason. I am not saying that my way is the only way. It works dam well for me. I'm maintaining 5% bf right now WITHOUT ANY FATLOSS SUPPS OR RESTRICTING CALORIES.

I realize there are diferent aproaches to this. It is not my desire to debate it.

4. That's pretty impressive, dude. I've grown larger than a lot of assisted lifters, but what I am experiencing some difficulty in achieving is exactly what you are doing, 5% bf consistently.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would share your method. I realize that we are all different, but maybe I can adapt something of yours. Thanks in advance.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LunaHotel
    That's pretty impressive, dude. I've grown larger than a lot of assisted lifters, but what I am experiencing some difficulty in achieving is exactly what you are doing, 5% bf consistently.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would share your method. I realize that we are all different, but maybe I can adapt something of yours. Thanks in advance.
    Start here. www.intrafitt.com

PM me if you have any more questions or care to discuss.

And yes, I worked with the big man himself to get certified.
    •   

6. you want to see abs at 23%? no way. you'll get to that midsection, no worries - just keep losing that BF. if youre stuck then get some supplements - which depends on training but I say sesathin #1

V.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. An interesting question for the chemists on the Board!
    By johnnyblues in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:13 AM
  3. Question for the vets.....
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 10:14 AM
  4. Questions for the gurus, re: M1T Cycle
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 10:15 PM
  5. Announcement for the board