PreWorkout: HEMAVOL -or- Jack3D Micro??

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I know this subject has been beatin to DEATH......And I know there's ALWAYS gonna be something NEW and OVER HYPED.....But I was just lookin for feedback and/or opinions from some of you guys.

Which would you prefer for PreWorkout?....I'm not really a Stim-Junky, so I'm not really lookin for energy specifically....I guess I'm looking for a NitricOxide/Pump/BloodFlow booster.
-So, which would you recommend and why??

HEMAVOL or the new Jack3D Micro??

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hemavol,not over hyped.

Add 1-2 gms LCLT.

Even more intense,add 200 mgs of Caffeine,if u get in a stim mood

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hemavol,not over hyped.

Even more intense,add 200 mgs of Caffeine
I agree with you that Jack3d Micro is overhyped, and specially for the crowd here...yet I actually like the profile a tad bit more than Hemavol, specially for the addition of Nitrates and Higenamine (or Norcoclaurine how they call it).

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I agree with you that Jack3d Micro is overhyped, and specially for the crowd here...yet I actually like the profile a tad bit more than Hemavol, specially for the addition of Nitrates and Higenamine (or Norcoclaurine how they call it).
How are the doses per scoop? If your looking for the proper dosing,which is better?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How are the doses per scoop? If your looking for the proper dosing,which is better?
I would say 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro would make for 20 good workouts. 1 scoop might not be enough for the Average Stim-Tolerant Joe.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I would say 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro would make for 20 good workouts. 1 scoop might not be enough for the Average Stim-Tolerant Joe.
Yet u can get away with one of Hemavol. So me ill stick with Hemavol..for now.

I will sometime down the line give Jack3d a solid run.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yet u can get away with one of Hemavol. So me ill stick with Hemavol..for now.

I will sometime down the line give Jack3d a solid run.
lol I never knew 500mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 2.5g of Cit Mal were enough. I love hemavol , but I need 2 scoops to get benefits out of it Jason.

Good dosages for Agmatine Pre-workout are 1g, and Citrulline Malate has to be at least 5g...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
lol I never knew 500mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 2.5g of Cit Mal were enough. I love hemavol , but I need 2 scoops to get benefits out of it Jason.

Good dosages for Agmatine Pre-workout are 1g, and Citrulline Malate has to be at least 5g...
Dude,was just going to by your pm the other day remember..told me Halemavol was dosed properly ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dude,was just going to by your pm the other day remember..told me Halemavol was dosed properly ;)
At 2 scoops not just one haha guess I missed that point.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if pump is your main focus, cant beat hemavol. been at the top of that category since it came out in 2009 ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love arginine nitrate so Jack3d Micro for me in terms of ingredients.

Mine is on the way. I can report back on the dose needed.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both share some similar ingredients the biggest difference is the Stims in Micro.

As far as pump products stand Hemavol is tough to beat.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
The Hemavol/Maximize combo is legit. Maximize if you like stims - geranimum and synephrine. Hemoval for the pumps. GMS is a fun substance to mess around with...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The Hemavol/Maximize combo is legit. Maximize if you like stims - geranimum and synephrine. Hemoval for the pumps. GMS is a fun substance to mess around with...
DMAA does not come from Geranium , it has been proven.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol,not over hyped.

Add 1-2 gms LCLT.

Even more intense,add 200 mgs of Caffeine,if u get in a stim mood

Agreed right there! Compete intra adds the LCLT to get the best of both words. If you don't like heavy stims, hemavol is awesome because it gives you the option of doing what you like on your own.

My friend at the gym loves hemavol and only likes a little stim and is addicted to the flavor and carbonated texture of soda/red bull, so he takes his hemavol mixed with red bull.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if pumps and endurance are your main focus, and you're not a stim-junkie, then definitely hemavol

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
You can take the stims out of Hemavol.. just saiyan ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Of the two i would go with Hemavol

I would also throw out that our prework out - Volatile is an option to look at as well (stim amount of say a cup of coffee). We have a few logs up and running right now, and are looking for some more loggers :)

Personaly at some point soon I am going to stack Hemavol and Volatile and see what happens FWIW.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jack3d Micro has a pixie dust of stims , not really your heavily stimmed pre-workout but effective. Not to mention even at 2 scoops the non-stim tolerant individual has also mentioned not to feel cracked out.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Of the two i would go with Hemavol

I would also throw out that our prework out - Volatile is an option to look at as well (stim amount of say a cup of coffee). We have a few logs up and running right now, and are looking for some more loggers :)

Personaly at some point soon I am going to stack Hemavol and Volatile and see what happens FWIW.

Your last idea has been bouncing around my head as well - I think I know what my weekend workout will consist of now.....

I'll vouch for Volatile being low-stim (relatively) - i've been logging it - see my sig... (along with a run of what NP's calling the tango stack - hyperT2 & revamp). It gets me moving & hammering out my early AM workouts & provides a great pump - coming off a stim run myself, I know there's a lot more than caffeine at work here...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol

If you want some light stims add some caffein, or a preworkout like Scivation - Novem.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Agreed right there! Compete intra adds the LCLT to get the best of both words. If you don't like heavy stims, hemavol is awesome because it gives you the option of doing what you like on your own.

My friend at the gym loves hemavol and only likes a little stim and is addicted to the flavor and carbonated texture of soda/red bull, so he takes his hemavol mixed with red bull.

Mike
I actually just looked at Compete the other day and really liked the ingredients...Something im looking to pick up sooner than later. But i remeber u telling me i was going to love Hemavol.As a iforce rep,i took that with a grain of salt,lol,u cant blame me.But,u were damn right.Hemavol is a great product and like u said,being u can stack it with many things be it just lclt or caffeine or compete or focus xt stim free or focus xt with stims,lol..its ****ing endless options bro,lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
micro wins for lactic acid buffering...set after set to failure, muscles kept coming back for more. hemavol probably wins on pump alone, but micro gave better/longer/more intense workouts.....this to me is bigger than a pump effect!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
micro wins for lactic acid buffering...set after set to failure, muscles kept coming back for more. hemavol probably wins on pump alone, but micro gave better/longer/more intense workouts.....this to me is bigger than a pump effect!!!
How many scoops of micro? Im sure if u added some caffeine to the Hemavol it would be just as successful,imo.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is actually more of an endurance product than a pump product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How many scoops of micro? Im sure if u added some caffeine to the Hemavol it would be just as successful,imo.
if you are sure....then what can i say.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just looked at Compete the other day and really liked the ingredients...Something im looking to pick up sooner than later. But i remeber u telling me i was going to love Hemavol.As a iforce rep,i took that with a grain of salt,lol,u cant blame me.But,u were damn right.Hemavol is a great product and like u said,being u can stack it with many things be it just lclt or caffeine or compete or focus xt stim free or focus xt with stims,lol..its ****ing endless options bro,lol
Hahah glad you are enjoying it. Although some reps may be bias, I may not openly state I dislike a product I rep for, but if i really dislike a product that my affiliated company produces, I just don't suggest it. If I suggest it, it is because I have confidence in it.

As a consumer, you just have to understand that as reps, we obviously are using these products lol, so we do know how they work. We have that flexibility to trial and error them which most consumers do not want to do in fear of loosing days. I for one, have discovered a trick with salt, that really enhances hemavol for me. I have two threads about it, search criticalbench hemavol trick to see :).

Compete is def a solid one to try, I truly don't see myself training without it unless with come out with something better. I add an extra 8g BCAA and 25g Waxy Maize Starch :).

Mike

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hahah glad you are enjoying it. Although some reps may be bias, I may not openly state I dislike a product I rep for, but if i really dislike a product that my affiliated company produces, I just don't suggest it. If I suggest it, it is because I have confidence in it.

As a consumer, you just have to understand that as reps, we obviously are using these products lol, so we do know how they work. We have that flexibility to trial and error them which most consumers do not want to do in fear of loosing days. I for one, have discovered a trick with salt, that really enhances hemavol for me. I have two threads about it, search criticalbench hemavol trick to see :).

Compete is def a solid one to try, I truly don't see myself training without it unless with come out with something better. I add an extra 8g BCAA and 25g Waxy Maize Starch :).

Mike
Dude,u r right.I seem to forget u guys use this stuff!! Reps here are a bit diff then reps on other boards,in a way better way.Which is why i like it here.

As for the salt trick,yes,i will be looking for it.Tommorow whwn i get home from work.

So.your using your compete post workout? Just cause i see bcaas amd waxy maize,am i wrong... Cause i was assuming it could be used either or. Pre or post

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jay you cannot compare this 2 products per say, different markets and intents. Hemavol is a perfectly stackable stim-free , pump, pre-workout! While Jack3d Micro has a different appeal, yes it is true it is geared for a pump too, yet it is mainly made to compliment test-powder perfectly...and it is stimmed in a nice manner too. Both are effective, just different scenarios...adding Caff Tabs to Hemavol is a good idea, yet there are key ingredients in Micro that make it..."not just another stimmed pump" :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Jay you cannot compare this 2 products per say, different markets and intents. Hemavol is a perfectly stackable stim-free , pump, pre-workout! While Jack3d Micro has a different appeal, yes it is true it is geared for a pump too, yet it is mainly made to compliment test-powder perfectly...and it is stimmed in a nice manner too. Both are effective, just different scenarios...adding Caff Tabs to Hemavol is a good idea, yet there are key ingredients in Micro that make it..."not just another stimmed pump" :)
Ok i gotcha..But micro is still a pre workout??? Correct?? So if Hemavol had caffeiene would u then put it in the same category as micro..i have to take a look at both labels,i have but wanna actually look better.Which ill do tommorow

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok i gotcha..But micro is still a pre workout??? Correct?? So if Hemavol had caffeiene would u then put it in the same category as micro..i have to take a look at both labels,i have but wanna actually look better.Which ill do tommorow
Yeah Jack3d is a Stimmed pre, and nope putting Caffeine tabs to Hemavol does not make it a Nitrate or a Multi-stim product.

Like I said , I love hemavol, just for a different purpose, it is a staple of mine on stim breaks haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude,u r right.I seem to forget u guys use this stuff!! Reps here are a bit diff then reps on other boards,in a way better way.Which is why i like it here.

As for the salt trick,yes,i will be looking for it.Tommorow whwn i get home from work.

So.your using your compete post workout? Just cause i see bcaas amd waxy maize,am i wrong... Cause i was assuming it could be used either or. Pre or post

If I said post, I meant pre. I use it pre, and intra. I may also start throwing in a scoop immediately upon waking this offseason, but have not made up my mind yet!

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Jack3d is a Stimmed pre, and nope putting Caffeine tabs to Hemavol does not make it a Nitrate or a Multi-stim product.

Like I said , I love hemavol, just for a different purpose, it is a staple of mine on stim breaks haha.
have you tried jack3d micro? the muscle endurance is it's main claim to fame, imo. i like hemavol, but jacked micro really outshines it in this department. set after set of doing reps to failure, muscles keep coming back for more!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If I said post, I meant pre. I use it pre, and intra. I may also start throwing in a scoop immediately upon waking this offseason, but have not made up my mind yet!

Mike
No u didnt ,but i saw u said with glyco maize and bcaas,so figured u were taking it wirh a post workout shake before your main poat wo meal,being it seems compete can be used pre or post,although id specifically use it pre.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
have you tried jack3d micro? the muscle endurance is it's main claim to fame, imo. i like hemavol, but jacked micro really outshines it in this department. set after set of doing reps to failure, muscles keep coming back for more!!!
Nope haven't tried it, and I don't see much endurance gain from it lol lacks COP and a bit more Citrulline , but with its nitrates and some citrulline it has I assume it could be good for endurance I guess. I do not practice Failure lately though, not for Powerlifting training much hehe, on the mass building side of things...well thats another story :D!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey if I have jacked (original) and hemavol can I stack them together. I would rather not spend more money on yoked when I run out if that's possible. What do you guys think? Original jacked/hemavol combo sound good?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope haven't tried it, and I don't see much endurance gain from it lol lacks COP and a bit more Citrulline , but with its nitrates and some citrulline it has I assume it could be good for endurance I guess. I do not practice Failure lately though, not for Powerlifting training much hehe, on the mass building side of things...well thats another story :D!
sometimes labels don't tell the whole story....i have been impressed in the past by supps with very unimpressive labels!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
sometimes labels don't tell the whole story....i have been impressed in the past by supps with very unimpressive labels!!!!
I'm just going by the content mentioned in the label, I do not know nor do I claim if USP has extra stuff in there. (I doubt it, USP is reputable). Yet by pure analysis I still like the formula hehe

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I would agree, then Hemavol isn't as cost effective.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I would agree, then Hemavol isn't as cost effective.
No its not..u technically need 2 scoops.But i had a tremendous workout with one,so ill use that for a while and see how it goes.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lets agree it is a matter of opinion and taste shall we? I personally love Hemavol for my stim breaks, not to mention it tastes delicious!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Lets agree it is a matter of opinion and taste shall we? I personally love Hemavol for my stim breaks, not to mention it tastes delicious!
Dude,u are 100% right on dosing from the scientific stand point. But yeah everyones body re acts diff.

Do you always use 2 scoops? Have you tried 1? If so how much a difference did u feel,personally?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm just going by the content mentioned in the label, I do not know nor do I claim if USP has extra stuff in there. (I doubt it, USP is reputable). Yet by pure analysis I still like the formula hehe
never implied that...symetry among ingredients was what i was going for.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dude,u are 100% right on dosing from the scientific stand point. But yeah everyones body re acts diff.

Do you always use 2 scoops? Have you tried 1? If so how much a difference did u feel,personally?
Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess :).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess :).
Oh u mean Mike? ;)