PreWorkout: HEMAVOL -or- Jack3D Micro??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    How many scoops of micro? Im sure if u added some caffeine to the Hemavol it would be just as successful,imo.
    20 workouts


  2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Hahah glad you are enjoying it. Although some reps may be bias, I may not openly state I dislike a product I rep for, but if i really dislike a product that my affiliated company produces, I just don't suggest it. If I suggest it, it is because I have confidence in it.

    As a consumer, you just have to understand that as reps, we obviously are using these products lol, so we do know how they work. We have that flexibility to trial and error them which most consumers do not want to do in fear of loosing days. I for one, have discovered a trick with salt, that really enhances hemavol for me. I have two threads about it, search criticalbench hemavol trick to see .

    Compete is def a solid one to try, I truly don't see myself training without it unless with come out with something better. I add an extra 8g BCAA and 25g Waxy Maize Starch .

    Mike
    Dude,u r right.I seem to forget u guys use this stuff!! Reps here are a bit diff then reps on other boards,in a way better way.Which is why i like it here.

    As for the salt trick,yes,i will be looking for it.Tommorow whwn i get home from work.

    So.your using your compete post workout? Just cause i see bcaas amd waxy maize,am i wrong... Cause i was assuming it could be used either or. Pre or post
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    20 workouts
    Pretty sure i asked scoops,but yeah 2 scoops it is.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    How many scoops of micro? Im sure if u added some caffeine to the Hemavol it would be just as successful,imo.
    Jay you cannot compare this 2 products per say, different markets and intents. Hemavol is a perfectly stackable stim-free , pump, pre-workout! While Jack3d Micro has a different appeal, yes it is true it is geared for a pump too, yet it is mainly made to compliment test-powder perfectly...and it is stimmed in a nice manner too. Both are effective, just different scenarios...adding Caff Tabs to Hemavol is a good idea, yet there are key ingredients in Micro that make it..."not just another stimmed pump"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Jay you cannot compare this 2 products per say, different markets and intents. Hemavol is a perfectly stackable stim-free , pump, pre-workout! While Jack3d Micro has a different appeal, yes it is true it is geared for a pump too, yet it is mainly made to compliment test-powder perfectly...and it is stimmed in a nice manner too. Both are effective, just different scenarios...adding Caff Tabs to Hemavol is a good idea, yet there are key ingredients in Micro that make it..."not just another stimmed pump"
    Ok i gotcha..But micro is still a pre workout??? Correct?? So if Hemavol had caffeiene would u then put it in the same category as micro..i have to take a look at both labels,i have but wanna actually look better.Which ill do tommorow

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Ok i gotcha..But micro is still a pre workout??? Correct?? So if Hemavol had caffeiene would u then put it in the same category as micro..i have to take a look at both labels,i have but wanna actually look better.Which ill do tommorow
    Yeah Jack3d is a Stimmed pre, and nope putting Caffeine tabs to Hemavol does not make it a Nitrate or a Multi-stim product.

    Like I said , I love hemavol, just for a different purpose, it is a staple of mine on stim breaks haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Dude,u r right.I seem to forget u guys use this stuff!! Reps here are a bit diff then reps on other boards,in a way better way.Which is why i like it here.

    As for the salt trick,yes,i will be looking for it.Tommorow whwn i get home from work.

    So.your using your compete post workout? Just cause i see bcaas amd waxy maize,am i wrong... Cause i was assuming it could be used either or. Pre or post

    If I said post, I meant pre. I use it pre, and intra. I may also start throwing in a scoop immediately upon waking this offseason, but have not made up my mind yet!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yeah Jack3d is a Stimmed pre, and nope putting Caffeine tabs to Hemavol does not make it a Nitrate or a Multi-stim product.

    Like I said , I love hemavol, just for a different purpose, it is a staple of mine on stim breaks haha.
    have you tried jack3d micro? the muscle endurance is it's main claim to fame, imo. i like hemavol, but jacked micro really outshines it in this department. set after set of doing reps to failure, muscles keep coming back for more!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    If I said post, I meant pre. I use it pre, and intra. I may also start throwing in a scoop immediately upon waking this offseason, but have not made up my mind yet!

    Mike
    No u didnt ,but i saw u said with glyco maize and bcaas,so figured u were taking it wirh a post workout shake before your main poat wo meal,being it seems compete can be used pre or post,although id specifically use it pre.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have you tried jack3d micro? the muscle endurance is it's main claim to fame, imo. i like hemavol, but jacked micro really outshines it in this department. set after set of doing reps to failure, muscles keep coming back for more!!!
    Nope haven't tried it, and I don't see much endurance gain from it lol lacks COP and a bit more Citrulline , but with its nitrates and some citrulline it has I assume it could be good for endurance I guess. I do not practice Failure lately though, not for Powerlifting training much hehe, on the mass building side of things...well thats another story !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  11. Hey if I have jacked (original) and hemavol can I stack them together. I would rather not spend more money on yoked when I run out if that's possible. What do you guys think? Original jacked/hemavol combo sound good?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Nope haven't tried it, and I don't see much endurance gain from it lol lacks COP and a bit more Citrulline , but with its nitrates and some citrulline it has I assume it could be good for endurance I guess. I do not practice Failure lately though, not for Powerlifting training much hehe, on the mass building side of things...well thats another story !
    sometimes labels don't tell the whole story....i have been impressed in the past by supps with very unimpressive labels!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sometimes labels don't tell the whole story....i have been impressed in the past by supps with very unimpressive labels!!!!
    I'm just going by the content mentioned in the label, I do not know nor do I claim if USP has extra stuff in there. (I doubt it, USP is reputable). Yet by pure analysis I still like the formula hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    lol I never knew 500mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 2.5g of Cit Mal were enough. I love hemavol , but I need 2 scoops to get benefits out of it Jason.

    Good dosages for Agmatine Pre-workout are 1g, and Citrulline Malate has to be at least 5g...
    I would agree, then Hemavol isn't as cost effective.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I would agree, then Hemavol isn't as cost effective.
    No its not..u technically need 2 scoops.But i had a tremendous workout with one,so ill use that for a while and see how it goes.

  16. Lets agree it is a matter of opinion and taste shall we? I personally love Hemavol for my stim breaks, not to mention it tastes delicious!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Lets agree it is a matter of opinion and taste shall we? I personally love Hemavol for my stim breaks, not to mention it tastes delicious!
    Dude,u are 100% right on dosing from the scientific stand point. But yeah everyones body re acts diff.

    Do you always use 2 scoops? Have you tried 1? If so how much a difference did u feel,personally?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm just going by the content mentioned in the label, I do not know nor do I claim if USP has extra stuff in there. (I doubt it, USP is reputable). Yet by pure analysis I still like the formula hehe
    never implied that...symetry among ingredients was what i was going for.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Dude,u are 100% right on dosing from the scientific stand point. But yeah everyones body re acts diff.

    Do you always use 2 scoops? Have you tried 1? If so how much a difference did u feel,personally?
    Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

    I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

    I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess .
    Oh u mean Mike?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

    I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess .
    Awesome bro...im not saying imma stick with one,but im sure i will try 2 and maybe alternate,maybe add some caffeine here and there. Critical bench also mentiones something about using salt,which i have to look into.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh u mean Mike?
    Some people don't like name dropping but yeah hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Some people don't like name dropping but yeah hehe
    Well at the end of every post he makes he says

    -Mike

    Lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Tried 1 scoop for like a week, then 2 scoops for another week. Significant difference in vasodilation and vascularity.

    I also tried the recipe from CriticalBench with 1 scoop only , and then with 2 scoops. 2 scoops and DAMN nice pumps hehe. It is just the way my body reacts to it I guess .

    Glad you tried my trick and liked it . Always trying to help!!!

    I love the combo.. some extra GMS explodes me!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Glad you tried my trick and liked it . Always trying to help!!!

    I love the combo.. some extra GMS explodes me!

    Mike
    Explodes where specifically?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Explodes where specifically?
    the distal 3rd region of my tibia


    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  27. I dosed Micro at 2 scoops... being somewhat of a pre-workout junkie, this was actually a nice change up for me. Wasn't overbearing with stims. The pumps were incredible, and provides a lasting energy with a lasting pump. I also felt like my breathing was a little clearer. Breaks between sets are definitely shorter than anything else i've tried. The usual 45sec-1min break were getting dropped to 15-30sec breaks between lifts. I've used 2 tubs now and will start my 3rd here in 2 weeks after I complete my 4 week off cycle of all stims.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol + AP + Jack3d workout log
    By ptc22030 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 07:15 AM
  2. hemavol or maximizev2? hmmm
    By cgoode in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:24 AM
  3. jacked or jack3d newbie
    By turboblue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. GreenMag/WhiteFlood or Jack3d/Powerfull
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Log in
Log in