Attention: AVANT LABS Testers Needed!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is bringing in the full line of Avant Labs! In our efforts to achieve product feedback and to launch the line, Avant Labs and NutraPlanet are teaming up to offer AM members free product for testing purposes and product awareness.

We are currently looking for the following:

-Those who are looking to achieve a strict lean bulk:
Need one tester who is either starting a PH cycle or just coming off.
Need one tester who has not taken a PH/AAS cycle in the past couple months, and will use product as stand alone.
Product: Leptigen Mass

-Those who are looking to cut without the use of stimulants:
Need one tester who is either starting a PH/AAS cycle or just coming off.
Need one tester who has not taken a PH/AAS cycle in the past couple months.
Product: Sesathin

-Those who are looking to cut without the use of stimulants:
Need one endomorph tester with higher bf% .
Need one tester who is maintaining but will be increasing calories.
Product: Phenogen

-Those who are looking to cut with the aid of stimulants:
Need two testers who are experienced with fat burners containing stimulants such as yohimbine.
Product: H.E.A.T.

We are looking for testers who WILL BE THOROUGH AND CONSISTENT in keeping a cycle log, experienced in taking supplements, and have been training for a number of years. Remember we are looking for responsible members to test product not for those just looking for handouts. Members who have kept up with cycle logs in the past are a plus, but not required. Those who will not be consistent in dosing or training need not apply.

If you fit the given criteria please PM me and forward a copy to Twin Peak.
Look forward to the replies :D

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you prefer we PM you or post here?

I would like to test leptigen mass as I am about to start a lean bulk (with PH's) after having cut for a while. This will be my 3rd PH cycle (first was 1-ad then m1t/4-AD).

I have experience posting logs and my training/diet is in line (thanks to bobo). I have bf calipers, digital scale, etc.

Stats:

187 (morning weight)
6'1"
11% bf

Last edited:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i would like to test Sesathin for clean bulk, i was going to buy it anyway.im going to be on AAS cycle soon.

My status :
178 lb down from 195 at 21%bf
13.2 % BF according to my caliper.

My workout program:

Mon: chest \ triceps + 20 min cardio
Tu: OFF
Wed: biceps \ back +20 min cardio
Th: legs \ traps + 20 min cardio
Fri: OFF
Sat: 30 min morning cardio \ stretch \ ABS
Sun: 30 min morning cardio \ calfs

My diet:

Meal 1: protein shake ( 38g protein+1 cup of oat meal)

Meal 2: 1 meat patty + 1 slice of cheese + 2 slice of brown toast

Meal 3: 2 fruit servings ( usually apples)

Meal 4: protein shake ( 38g protein+1 cup of oat meal) Post work out

Meal 5: 38 gram protein shake

Meal 6: cup of skimmed milk

Calories eaten :
source grams

Total: 2071 cals
Fat: 38 338 17%
Sat: 2 19 1%
Poly: 5 44 2%
Mono: 3 31 2%
Carbs: 202 712 37%
Fiber: 24 0 0%
Protein: 222 886 46%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

3 years of lftting
4 days split. i will post other details as soon i come from school.

my main goals as stated to reduce fat gains while clean bulking.

Last edited:

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Avant labs makes some great products. Glad to see this happening.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm coming off a 1-testcyp/4adcyp/5aacyp/m1,4ad cycle soon. i'll PM you more info.

I would be available to try anything you want :drunk: . I can extend or shorten my cycle to fit your testing needs. I would really like to try the sesathin, but i can do anything else too. I sent a PM and listed all my cycle experience, lifting goals, ect. I have no problems testing stimulant free, stimulated, cutting, bulking, or any other kind of supplement you would like.

Last edited:

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
PM SENT I think im on here enought that i wouldnt have any
reason that i couldnt transfer my home journal to here. My avatar
is very misleading i LOVE milk.

6'7 205 Goals to gain as much lean bulk as i can Product lean bulker.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
This is a good oppurtunity for someone to try a product. I have looked for feedback on Leptigen Mass but have found very little. I look forward to seeing some results.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to give HEAT a try. I've been dieting with Bobo's help for a while now and am trying to get to very, very low bf%. I currently have 2 a logs going right now.

5'11
183 lbs
Waist at 33.25 inches
<Pic as of November 15

Last edited:

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great post Stryder. I am glad to see all the interest. I would love to see inquiries here, and also let other members chime in on who would be a good candidate.

All of the above products already have tons of great feedback, and its linked on our board. That said, all of the products listed above can have great use to the androgen user during or between cycles, so I really want to get some feedback from you all.

I have only recently begun posting here regularly, and I really enjoy the atmosphere you all and Bobo have created. So lets here it if interested.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
I am clean bulking, and wouldnt mind providing feedback on Leptigen Mass(non-steroidal here).

5'8"
195lbs
BF% 13(guestimate, will get checked.)
If you want bodypart measurements, I can get those also.

I will note, that diet is tracked via fitday.com and is very strict.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When posting please leave your stats, goals, and what product category you are interested in if you have a preference.

size

Awards
  • Established
Great post Stryder. I am glad to see all the interest. I would love to see inquiries here, and also let other members chime in on who would be a good candidate.
I think it would be nice to have some individuals who are NOT constantly jumping from one supplement to the next to test some of these products. I consistently am disappointed with "product testing" b/c it often seems to be the same people simply product hopping. I think having "clean" users would result in a much better sample thus generating a better result.

xil

Awards
Would love to give Leptigen Mass a trial... just finished a cut under bobo's guidance a few weeks ago, and plan on bulking soon. Never used PH/AAS before. atm I'm 5'11 and around 175, plan is... well... to get big :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be nice to have some individuals who are NOT constantly jumping from one supplement to the next to test some of these products. I consistently am disappointed with "product testing" b/c it often seems to be the same people simply product hopping. I think having "clean" users would result in a much better sample thus generating a better result.
Good point...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone in my program would be optimal because for the most part I tell them NOT to use supplements until they have learned enough about dieting to warrant it.

size

Awards
  • Established
Anyone in my program would be optimal because for the most part I tell them NOT to use supplements until they have learned enough about dieting to warrant it.
I know I am not a determining factor, but I agree with Bobo. His trainees all have a guideline to training and diet/nutrition which would make ideal subjects. Such a scenario would allow the subject to measure if any changes could be attributed to the addition of a supplement.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to give Leptigen Mass a try. I have been training since 14, will be 22 in a couple weeks. Starting weight was 125 lbs and worked my way up to 193 lbs with roughly 12% bf and maybe 1-2% increase in bodyfat. I am currently leaning out...eating cleaner and doing cardio every other day, while weight training every other day (giving HST training a try). I will continue the cardio and clean diet, but will change up to the basic one body part/day/week (3-4 exercises, 3 sets per exercise) routine. I will start a M1T/1,4ad trans cycle in the next couple week. I will be increasing calories 500-750 above maintanence. I feel this would be a great product for me, considering the goals I have set.

I have never tried any of these avant products, nor have I ever done a CYCLE of diet supplements or weight management products. I've tried many stimulant products pre-workout, however, never a cycle. Tried PowerTrain, Ultimate Orange, Xenadrine, and random energy drinks (redbull, pirahna, etc) before workouts. Never tried Glucophase, R-ALA, or any other supplement that helps maintain bodyfat while bulking.

Current supplementation:
VPX CEX
OPTIMUM NUTRITION PROTEIN
AST MULTI VIT

Just came off nolva about a week ago. Did a 1test/4ad/m1,4add cycle about 5 weeks ago. Very wet bulk, loved the size and strength gains...felt massive, however, don't really like the feeling of being so smooth. Thats why i'm going for a lean bulk with this upcoming cycle.

Last edited:
Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im just finishing up a assisted cut cycle, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19892

Diet is on track, and i have been losing steadily, would LOVE to try sesathin and heat, but being a college student.. all my money goes to food/gas/bills/rent.. i dont even party
Im a big believer in stims and have a huge cupboard full of them (ephedrine, yohimbine, caffiene, ALCAR, Chocomine, lean xtreme, L-tyrosine...) and have had much opportunity to mix and match to see what works best for me, that being said i dont really use many stims (generally only PW) cause im afraid of burning out my receptors..

Stats are in cycle info, but will post anyways, the measurment problems i was having was because of switching measuring tapes because my myotape broke halfway through this cycle

Body type: ENDO
BF% - different calcs say different things, id say between 20 and 25%
weight - 239 (down from 255 at beginning of cut cycle)
Strength level - dead mid 300, squat mid 200, dont really bench much.. 175 or so i guess for reps, i mainly train for explosive strength to help with my MMA training

Coming off PH/PS cycle in about a week, will continue cutting until next year sometime :)

I also have a cycle log from this summer i did a t1pro cycle, and a NOXS cycle log on BB.com, i can toss you the links if you would like.

sent pm as well

Cheers
Kris

Edit: t1pro cycle.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16372

Last edited:
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Exactly why I'm not gonna ask :D

I'm gettin' some size on me, but my diet is too inconsistent :(

(5'11" 221 36" :)() waist 21 yrs ) Oh well...I just got a new job...maybe I can have bobo whip me into shape in a few months when I get some extra cash.)

Good luck with the Avant products...good luck w/ testers, too ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly why I'm not gonna ask :D

I'm gettin' some size on me, but my diet is too inconsistent :(

(5'11" 221 36" :)() waist 21 yrs ) Oh well...I just got a new job...maybe I can have bobo whip me into shape in a few months when I get some extra cash.)

Good luck with the Avant products...good luck w/ testers, too ;)
Yo kwycke...thanks for your honesty :)

I know I am not a determining factor, but I agree with Bobo. His trainees all have a guideline to training and diet/nutrition which would make ideal subjects. Such a scenario would allow the subject to measure if any changes could be attributed to the addition of a supplement.
I know from firsthand experience :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep them coming guys! Twin Peak and I will make our decision sometime this weekend.

Also if you don't fit the bill (and I appreciate your honesty) than nominate someone else that you feel would best suit the job...

rngkng

Awards
6'0" 230# down from 260#, 8% bodyfat- pro wrestler always looking for an edge as i appear on tv, the better i look the more i make it seems. would love, i say LOVE to try leptigen mass! diet and training are in order as its not just a hobby its part of my job.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pm sent. regardless looking forward to hear about results.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do the Leptigen Mass as i'm looking to add some more lean mass. I plan on starting an M1T/4derm cycle in the next 15 days.
Stats
5'9
13%bf

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am definitely an endo and with a relatively high BF % right now at around 22% with a 41" waist *grumbles* at (of this morning) 278lbs.

Diet is very consistent as is training.

A

EDIT: Sorry.. I didn't read *sighs*

Products interested in:

Phenogen; and
HEAT

Of all the stimulants I have taken int he past, I respond to very little. Even with clen, I have to jack the dosage to a level that would likely kill another ;)

Never tried either of the products listed above.

A

Last edited:

Mr.Striation

Awards
I would also love to try leptigen mass for a lean bulk. Bodybuilder in the off season, looking to move up a weight class. Will be starting a ph cycle soon.

Current stats:

Height: 5'7.5
Weight: 195
Bodyfat: 10%

My diet and training are all in check so I feel I would be able to accurately gauge the results generated by leptigen. Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh...and one other thing. I want "virgin" testers; meaning if you have already tried a particular product you cannot test that product...

dalejmurphy

Awards
When posting please leave your stats, goals, and what product category you are interested in if you have a preference.
phenogen or h.e.a.t.

25 218 lbs, 6'1'' well bodyfat is approx 16% but we always have a really tough time measuring it exactly my weight has went from 395 to 185 back up to the 218 over the past three and a half years(lost the weight before an ph/aas though pure diet and cardio) so i got a bit of a loose skin prob that is a pain in the ass in most bodyfat testing
currently taking sledge test fina eod
goals are to continue to lean out, still a work in progress

oh yeah i've never used anything avant

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Size on this one. I trained under Bobo and know th`t supplements are a small almost non existent factor in his training. I also believe Bobo could help determine the products effectiveness by watching his clients results with the added supplements.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6'0" 230# down from 260#, 8% bodyfat- pro wrestler always looking for an edge as i appear on tv, the better i look the more i make it seems. would love, i say LOVE to try leptigen mass! diet and training are in order as its not just a hobby its part of my job.
Who are you? Can you prove it?

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. And since I don't know many of the members here, nor who are clients of Bobo, I will defer to Stryder on (almost) all of this, as well as your opinions.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm with Size on this one. I trained under Bobo and know that supplements are a small almost non existent factor in his training. I also believe Bobo could help determine the products effectiveness by watching his clients results with the added supplements.
I'll third this (and I am ot even in Bobo's program) as it seems to make a lot of logical sense.

One thing though, not everyone who takes products are under the guide of someone planning out their meals and training for them so it might help to have a good cross-section for evaluation?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am on Bobo's program, currently cutting. 6'1" at 276 around 17% BF. I have only used Sesathin, and nothing else. I have been off of any types of androgens now for around 6 months. I am interested in HEAT, but will give an honest review on any of Avant's products.

I also nominate
Silversurfer
ManBeast
DieTrying
All of who are training under Bobo's guidance.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I threw my name in the hat and sent out the PM's. Also, this may be too late, but I plan on getting into Bobo's program next month or so.

A lot of good bro's here that can be nominated. I'll throw the following names out that could be good candidates:

Scorpio
SJA
Goldylight
Madman
Dmitry

Bacaveli

Awards
i am 6'2'' 208 and 9% bf. i can get my body composition checked regularly at my university gym. i want to try and get up to 220 at about 7-8% bf. i am interested in trying the Leptigen mass. i am currently not on any ph/ps and i haven't been on one in over six months. i would be willing to start a ph/ps cycle if needed during the product testing

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I think the Usual is a good choice for the leptigen mass...he's on bobo's program so we should see the full benefit of this product with proper diet and training.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try Leptigen mass but with Superdrol coming out fairly soon I'm going to be on that so it would be difficult to judge the effectiveness of either one singularly. I'd recommend chasec or mauibuilt as testers as they seem knowledgeable from their posts and if for no other reason they have a high post count so it doesn't seem like they are just here for free product.

Here's my stats and history for fututre consideration or is something falls through. True Ectomorph, 5'7" 169lbs bf 5-7%(depending on bodypart). No AAS use, phs: M1T @10mg 4 weeks 2 on 2 off twice, 1test trans/M4ohn/4AD, 1test trans/M14add. Haven't used a ph in two months including pct as I was waiting for superbol. Last supplement I used was CEE but have been off for a month now.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.
All of the above products already have tons of great feedback, and its linked on our board. That said, all of the products listed above can have great use to the androgen user during or between cycles, so I really want to get some feedback from you all.
I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.

Xenocide

Awards
Leptigen Mass

PM Sent. My stats as I know 'em are in it. I'm 30, 5'9", 175ish, frankly don't know BF%, lifted almost continuously (if moderately) for three years, but been completely out of the gym for about 2-1/2 months. Was about to start back anyway. I'm currently only taking whey, sesathin, and a mutli. Haven't used any PH/PS (never used AAS) for six months. I would like to test the Leptigen Mass for a lean bulk. Thanks!

fulforb

45years old
Finished DBOL/CYP cycle
5'11''
195lbs.
Looking for something new to add size I can keep. Very strict with diet and workout

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.
Exactly!

Note: On the Leptigen Mass I DO NOT want a tester who is currently on an AAS cycle, for obvious reasons...
But I do want a tester who is currently on a PH cycle to see it's complimentary effects as a stack.

For the Sesathin, tester may be on either a PH and/or AAS cycle; to gauge how well product is in minimizing fat gains while "on".

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And to add to that, this cannot be your first androgen cycle, you need to know how you would normally respond.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Testers will be announced this evening...

Thanks to all who volunteered.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Stryder for organizing this, and thanks to all the interest. I saw tons of great responses, and I am sure Stryder had a tough time selecting. I left it in his hands; all I want to see is some quality feedback. Thanks all.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going out of town today but will be back this evening. Waiting on a few responses from prospective testers. Will send out PM's to all this evening once every detail has been worked out.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i updated my my diet, trining and goal at begining of the thread.

please check it out.