Attention: AVANT LABS Testers Needed!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on!

I'm looking forward to this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on!

Good deal Cuff's..I will be watching for your log.I think I am going to purchase some as well,but after the 1st of the year so I can do a more controlled study on it..Now I can pig out for the holidays..Thanks to stryder and all you guys who suggested me,but I think cuff's is the better candidate..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on!

No problem. In what context will you be using it? What are your goals?

4. Still need one more tester (endomorph) for the Phenogen. Preferably someone in the states since this is a complimentary bottle can't afford customs to seize it.

...anyone?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    No problem. In what context will you be using it? What are your goals?
    I'm going to use this product as a stand alone, so I can see/feel what it will be doing for me. Only supps I will be taking with it will be protein, a mulitvitamin, and CEE. I've already dropped my green tea, fish oil, flax oil, and chromium, so my system should be pretty clean once I begin this.

I'm going to tweak my workouts a bit, adding some supersets and some HIIT training. I'll be lowering my cals and eating much cleaner. My goal is to drop b/f (of course) while trying to maintain as much LBM as I can. I know I will lose some of this as well. My ultimate goal is to get into single b/f % digits.

I'll keep a log over in the Cycles section once I begin.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Still need one more tester (endomorph) for the Phenogen. Preferably someone in the states since this is a complimentary bottle can't afford customs to seize it.

...anyone?

I'll give it a go - I sent you and twin peak a PM last Thursday with stats - I m an endomorph to add.

7. stupid customs!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I'm going to use this product as a stand alone, so I can see/feel what it will be doing for me. Only supps I will be taking with it will be protein, a mulitvitamin, and CEE. I've already dropped my green tea, fish oil, flax oil, and chromium, so my system should be pretty clean once I begin this.

I'm going to tweak my workouts a bit, adding some supersets and some HIIT training. I'll be lowering my cals and eating much cleaner. My goal is to drop b/f (of course) while trying to maintain as much LBM as I can. I know I will lose some of this as well. My ultimate goal is to get into single b/f % digits.

I'll keep a log over in the Cycles section once I begin.
    Sounds good. I would continue the fish oil, however. In the first instance, fish oil is very important to health, and body composition. In the second instance, SesaThin is highly synergistic with fish oil.

You can reduce your normal daily intake of fish oil by about 1/2.

9. I originally told Cuffs to drop the fish oil, but if you think it would have synergistic results, I would be curious to see those effects...

10. hey stryder, did you drop the supps in the mail today? curious
    •   

11. Yes, dropped them off but unfortunately it was later this evening so it probably won't go out until tomorrow morning...been very busy today.

Had a problem with one of the addresses, so it didn't go out...but your's is fine.

12. beautiful, i look forward to it.

13. The following have been selected to test the Avant products:
    -chasec
    -cuffs
    -ryansm
    -DieTrying
    -silverSurfer
    -TheUsual
    -Pfunk (check your PM)
    -scottyo (check your PM)
    -MaNiak1027

Keep an eye out for their logs!

14. Looks like a good list.. Good luck all,keep us posted!

15. Good group there. I'm looking forward to the reviews.

16. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The following have been selected to test the Avant products:
    -chasec
    -cuffs
    -ryansm
    -DieTrying
    -silverSurfer
    -TheUsual
    -Pfunk (check your PM)
    -scottyo (check your PM)
    -MaNiak1027

Keep an eye out for their logs!

Thanks for the oppurtunity Styder and Twin Peaks. A detailed log will be started as soon as it gets here.

Phenogen is what I will be testing.

17. I would like to thank Stryder, and Twin Peak for allowing me to do the testing for HEAT. Look for my log soon.
    Last edited by ryansm; 11-23-2004 at 05:02 PM.

18. Great list. Keep us posted fellas.

19. yeah, i'm grateful for the chance to test the phenogen. it looks interesting to keep fat off during PCT and still eat like a horse to retain gains.

20. You gentleman have my thanks as well.

I will be testing leptigen mass while bulking with androgens. This will definitely be an interesting test because, to be honest, I am not very sensitive to supplements like some people (*cough* Legal Gear testers *cough*) appear to be. However Leptigen does have some really solid feedback so I am very optimistic. Keep a lookout for the log!

21. Thank you for selecting me to test Leptigen Mass !
    I am currently bulking without androgens under Bobo's muscle building program. According to the label's suggested use I should be taking one serving a day with a meal. There are a total of 25 servings in the container so that puts me right on the three week mark which is what I'll have left under the training program as of next Sunday.

22. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    Thank you for selecting me to test Leptigen Mass !
    I am currently bulking without androgens under Bobo's muscle building program. According to the label's suggested use I should be taking one serving a day with a meal. There are a total of 25 servings in the container so that puts me right on the three week mark which is what I'll have left under the training program as of next Sunday.
    If Stryder hasn't sent it yet, I'd rather see you use it twice a day, so perhaps he can send you (and other LG testers) 2 cans.

23. I don't have testing parameters/dosage from Stryder yet. I'll just wait on further instructions

24. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    If Stryder hasn't sent it yet, I'd rather see you use it twice a day, so perhaps he can send you (and other LG testers) 2 cans.
    I would have no problem with that
  25. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

I just wanted to say Thanks to Twin Peaks and Stryder for choosing me as a SesaThin tester while on androgens! I hope to keep a detailed log and hope to make you guys proud for choosing me as a tester!
  26. has eveyrone got it yet?

IM so ****in keen on avant products-

but Ive not seen to much in the way of results minus sesathin trialer's.

good post but im anxious to when logs are started.

im impatient at the best of times

27. Logs have been started, but they are in the cycle info section of the board.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 10:17 PM
  2. ~TESTER NEEDED: Axis Labs HemodrauliX~
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 12:46 PM
  3. Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Log / Review
    By sawastea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 09:33 AM
  4. My experience w/ Avant Labs' Anorect-In
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 05:39 PM
  5. Why is FDA pissed at Avant Labs exactly?
    By huge-one-day in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:19 AM