Attention: AVANT LABS Testers Needed!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Woohoo! I feel like a little kid at lunch right before they trade their snacks..."Who got what?!"

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder has made his selections. He will contact those of you whop were selected. I'd like to add a new product to test, if we can find the right tester.

Ab-Solved.

Anyone out there going on cycle, or coming off, who when bulking with androgens gets a seriously increased gut (because of VAT)?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder has made his selections. He will contact those of you whop were selected. I'd like to add a new product to test, if we can find the right tester.

Ab-Solved.

Anyone out there going on cycle, or coming off, who when bulking with androgens gets a seriously increased gut (because of VAT)?
I get a seriously increased gut because I eat like a pig. Does that count? :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are still a couple categories that need to be filled, due to last minute changes. PM's have been sent to those who are definite candidates. Will announce testers once all slots are filled...products are going out Monday to confirmed testers.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Well I am on Bobo's program, currently cutting. 6'1" at 276 around 17% BF. I have only used Sesathin, and nothing else. I have been off of any types of androgens now for around 6 months. I am interested in HEAT, but will give an honest review on any of Avant's products.

I also nominate
Silversurfer
ManBeast
DieTrying
All of who are training under Bobo's guidance.
Thank you for nominating me Ryansm.
Size and NPursuit are correct; Bobo's training plan focuses on diet and exercise. I didn't feel comfortable volunteering without consulting with Bobo first - that is how strict his program is.
I'm 1/2 way through Bobo's muscle building program and would be more than happy to test a product.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder,I would love to be a tester for phenogen.I am pretty detailed with diet,training and supplements..I keep a daily workout log for training and dieting..

Right now I am at 240 5'10" waist 34 bodyfat 13%
I have not done any cycles in the past 6 months and do not plan to ever do one again.I am in kinda of a plateau my weight has not changed or my body composition in about a month..

The only thermogenic supplement I take is green tea extract....

Thanks for the referal guy's...PS: Anyone mentioned here for testing would be a good candidate IMO...

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder,I would love to be a tester for phenogen.I am pretty detailed with diet,training and supplements..I keep a daily workout log for training and dieting..

Right now I am at 240 5'10" waist 34 bodyfat 13%
I have not done any cycles in the past 6 months and do not plan to ever do one again.I am in kinda of a plateau my weight has not changed or my body composition in about a month..

The only thermogenic supplement I take is green tea extract....

Thanks for the referal guy's...PS: Anyone mentioned here for testing would be a good candidate IMO...

My :thumbsup: goes to MadMan as well (if there is still room left).

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My :thumbsup: goes to MadMan as well (if there is still room left).

Thanks Die..However I think it's best the tester be just what Stryder is looking for.I do not think I am a endo maybe more a meso but im not sure..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on! ;)

I'm looking forward to this.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on! ;)

Good deal Cuff's..I will be watching for your log.I think I am going to purchase some as well,but after the 1st of the year so I can do a more controlled study on it..Now I can pig out for the holidays..Thanks to stryder and all you guys who suggested me,but I think cuff's is the better candidate..

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

No problem. In what context will you be using it? What are your goals?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still need one more tester (endomorph) for the Phenogen. Preferably someone in the states since this is a complimentary bottle can't afford customs to seize it.

...anyone?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
No problem. In what context will you be using it? What are your goals?
I'm going to use this product as a stand alone, so I can see/feel what it will be doing for me. Only supps I will be taking with it will be protein, a mulitvitamin, and CEE. I've already dropped my green tea, fish oil, flax oil, and chromium, so my system should be pretty clean once I begin this.

I'm going to tweak my workouts a bit, adding some supersets and some HIIT training. I'll be lowering my cals and eating much cleaner. My goal is to drop b/f (of course) while trying to maintain as much LBM as I can. I know I will lose some of this as well. My ultimate goal is to get into single b/f % digits.

I'll keep a log over in the Cycles section once I begin.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Still need one more tester (endomorph) for the Phenogen. Preferably someone in the states since this is a complimentary bottle can't afford customs to seize it.

...anyone?

I'll give it a go - I sent you and twin peak a PM last Thursday with stats - I m an endomorph :( to add.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to use this product as a stand alone, so I can see/feel what it will be doing for me. Only supps I will be taking with it will be protein, a mulitvitamin, and CEE. I've already dropped my green tea, fish oil, flax oil, and chromium, so my system should be pretty clean once I begin this.

I'm going to tweak my workouts a bit, adding some supersets and some HIIT training. I'll be lowering my cals and eating much cleaner. My goal is to drop b/f (of course) while trying to maintain as much LBM as I can. I know I will lose some of this as well. My ultimate goal is to get into single b/f % digits.

I'll keep a log over in the Cycles section once I begin.
Sounds good. I would continue the fish oil, however. In the first instance, fish oil is very important to health, and body composition. In the second instance, SesaThin is highly synergistic with fish oil.

You can reduce your normal daily intake of fish oil by about 1/2.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I originally told Cuffs to drop the fish oil, but if you think it would have synergistic results, I would be curious to see those effects...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hey stryder, did you drop the supps in the mail today? curious

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, dropped them off but unfortunately it was later this evening so it probably won't go out until tomorrow morning...been very busy today.

Had a problem with one of the addresses, so it didn't go out...but your's is fine.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The following have been selected to test the Avant products:
-chasec
-cuffs
-ryansm
-DieTrying
-silverSurfer
-TheUsual
-Pfunk (check your PM)
-scottyo (check your PM)
-MaNiak1027

Keep an eye out for their logs!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good list..:) Good luck all,keep us posted!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Good group there. I'm looking forward to the reviews.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
The following have been selected to test the Avant products:
-chasec
-cuffs
-ryansm
-DieTrying
-silverSurfer
-TheUsual
-Pfunk (check your PM)
-scottyo (check your PM)
-MaNiak1027

Keep an eye out for their logs!

Thanks for the oppurtunity Styder and Twin Peaks. A detailed log will be started as soon as it gets here.

Phenogen is what I will be testing. :thumbsup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thank Stryder, and Twin Peak for allowing me to do the testing for HEAT. Look for my log soon.

Last edited:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm grateful for the chance to test the phenogen. it looks interesting to keep fat off during PCT and still eat like a horse to retain gains.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You gentleman have my thanks as well.

I will be testing leptigen mass while bulking with androgens. This will definitely be an interesting test because, to be honest, I am not very sensitive to supplements like some people (*cough* Legal Gear testers *cough*) appear to be. However Leptigen does have some really solid feedback so I am very optimistic. Keep a lookout for the log!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for selecting me to test Leptigen Mass !
I am currently bulking without androgens under Bobo's muscle building program. According to the label's suggested use I should be taking one serving a day with a meal. There are a total of 25 servings in the container so that puts me right on the three week mark which is what I'll have left under the training program as of next Sunday.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for selecting me to test Leptigen Mass !
I am currently bulking without androgens under Bobo's muscle building program. According to the label's suggested use I should be taking one serving a day with a meal. There are a total of 25 servings in the container so that puts me right on the three week mark which is what I'll have left under the training program as of next Sunday.
If Stryder hasn't sent it yet, I'd rather see you use it twice a day, so perhaps he can send you (and other LG testers) 2 cans.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't have testing parameters/dosage from Stryder yet. I'll just wait on further instructions :)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I just wanted to say Thanks to Twin Peaks and Stryder for choosing me as a SesaThin tester while on androgens! I hope to keep a detailed log and hope to make you guys proud for choosing me as a tester!

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
has eveyrone got it yet?

IM so fuckin keen on avant products-

but Ive not seen to much in the way of results minus sesathin trialer's.

good post but im anxious to when logs are started.

im impatient at the best of times

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Logs have been started, but they are in the cycle info section of the board.