Attention: AVANT LABS Testers Needed!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by size
    I know I am not a determining factor, but I agree with Bobo. His trainees all have a guideline to training and diet/nutrition which would make ideal subjects. Such a scenario would allow the subject to measure if any changes could be attributed to the addition of a supplement.
    I'm with Size on this one. I trained under Bobo and know th`t supplements are a small almost non existent factor in his training. I also believe Bobo could help determine the products effectiveness by watching his clients results with the added supplements.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rngkng
    6'0" 230# down from 260#, 8% bodyfat- pro wrestler always looking for an edge as i appear on tv, the better i look the more i make it seems. would love, i say LOVE to try leptigen mass! diet and training are in order as its not just a hobby its part of my job.
    Who are you? Can you prove it?
    •   

3. I agree. And since I don't know many of the members here, nor who are clients of Bobo, I will defer to Stryder on (almost) all of this, as well as your opinions.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I'm with Size on this one. I trained under Bobo and know that supplements are a small almost non existent factor in his training. I also believe Bobo could help determine the products effectiveness by watching his clients results with the added supplements.
    I'll third this (and I am ot even in Bobo's program) as it seems to make a lot of logical sense.

One thing though, not everyone who takes products are under the guide of someone planning out their meals and training for them so it might help to have a good cross-section for evaluation?

5. Well I am on Bobo's program, currently cutting. 6'1" at 276 around 17% BF. I have only used Sesathin, and nothing else. I have been off of any types of androgens now for around 6 months. I am interested in HEAT, but will give an honest review on any of Avant's products.

I also nominate
    Silversurfer
    ManBeast
    DieTrying
    All of who are training under Bobo's guidance.

6. I threw my name in the hat and sent out the PM's. Also, this may be too late, but I plan on getting into Bobo's program next month or so.

A lot of good bro's here that can be nominated. I'll throw the following names out that could be good candidates:

Scorpio
    SJA
    Goldylight
    Madman
    Dmitry

7. i am 6'2'' 208 and 9% bf. i can get my body composition checked regularly at my university gym. i want to try and get up to 220 at about 7-8% bf. i am interested in trying the Leptigen mass. i am currently not on any ph/ps and i haven't been on one in over six months. i would be willing to start a ph/ps cycle if needed during the product testing

8. I think the Usual is a good choice for the leptigen mass...he's on bobo's program so we should see the full benefit of this product with proper diet and training.

9. I'd like to try Leptigen mass but with Superdrol coming out fairly soon I'm going to be on that so it would be difficult to judge the effectiveness of either one singularly. I'd recommend chasec or mauibuilt as testers as they seem knowledgeable from their posts and if for no other reason they have a high post count so it doesn't seem like they are just here for free product.

Here's my stats and history for fututre consideration or is something falls through. True Ectomorph, 5'7" 169lbs bf 5-7%(depending on bodypart). No AAS use, phs: M1T @10mg 4 weeks 2 on 2 off twice, 1test trans/M4ohn/4AD, 1test trans/M14add. Haven't used a ph in two months including pct as I was waiting for superbol. Last supplement I used was CEE but have been off for a month now.

10. Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeak
    All of the above products already have tons of great feedback, and its linked on our board. That said, all of the products listed above can have great use to the androgen user during or between cycles, so I really want to get some feedback from you all.
    I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.
  12. Leptigen Mass

PM Sent. My stats as I know 'em are in it. I'm 30, 5'9", 175ish, frankly don't know BF%, lifted almost continuously (if moderately) for three years, but been completely out of the gym for about 2-1/2 months. Was about to start back anyway. I'm currently only taking whey, sesathin, and a mutli. Haven't used any PH/PS (never used AAS) for six months. I would like to test the Leptigen Mass for a lean bulk. Thanks!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.
    OK, Thanks
  14. fulforb

45years old
    Finished DBOL/CYP cycle
    5'11''
    195lbs.
    Looking for something new to add size I can keep. Very strict with diet and workout

15. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    Exactly!

Note: On the Leptigen Mass I DO NOT want a tester who is currently on an AAS cycle, for obvious reasons...
    But I do want a tester who is currently on a PH cycle to see it's complimentary effects as a stack.

For the Sesathin, tester may be on either a PH and/or AAS cycle; to gauge how well product is in minimizing fat gains while "on".

16. And to add to that, this cannot be your first androgen cycle, you need to know how you would normally respond.

17. Testers will be announced this evening...

Thanks to all who volunteered.

18. Thanks to Stryder for organizing this, and thanks to all the interest. I saw tons of great responses, and I am sure Stryder had a tough time selecting. I left it in his hands; all I want to see is some quality feedback. Thanks all.

19. Going out of town today but will be back this evening. Waiting on a few responses from prospective testers. Will send out PM's to all this evening once every detail has been worked out.

20. i updated my my diet, trining and goal at begining of the thread.

please check it out.
  21. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Woohoo! I feel like a little kid at lunch right before they trade their snacks..."Who got what?!"

22. Stryder has made his selections. He will contact those of you whop were selected. I'd like to add a new product to test, if we can find the right tester.

Ab-Solved.

Anyone out there going on cycle, or coming off, who when bulking with androgens gets a seriously increased gut (because of VAT)?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Stryder has made his selections. He will contact those of you whop were selected. I'd like to add a new product to test, if we can find the right tester.

Ab-Solved.

Anyone out there going on cycle, or coming off, who when bulking with androgens gets a seriously increased gut (because of VAT)?
    I get a seriously increased gut because I eat like a pig. Does that count?

24. There are still a couple categories that need to be filled, due to last minute changes. PM's have been sent to those who are definite candidates. Will announce testers once all slots are filled...products are going out Monday to confirmed testers.

25. Hi there. Stryder, check PM. Thanks.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Well I am on Bobo's program, currently cutting. 6'1" at 276 around 17% BF. I have only used Sesathin, and nothing else. I have been off of any types of androgens now for around 6 months. I am interested in HEAT, but will give an honest review on any of Avant's products.

I also nominate
    Silversurfer
    ManBeast
    DieTrying
    All of who are training under Bobo's guidance.
    Thank you for nominating me Ryansm.
    Size and NPursuit are correct; Bobo's training plan focuses on diet and exercise. I didn't feel comfortable volunteering without consulting with Bobo first - that is how strict his program is.
    I'm 1/2 way through Bobo's muscle building program and would be more than happy to test a product.

27. aww i wanna test something

28. Hey Stryder,I would love to be a tester for phenogen.I am pretty detailed with diet,training and supplements..I keep a daily workout log for training and dieting..

Right now I am at 240 5'10" waist 34 bodyfat 13%
    I have not done any cycles in the past 6 months and do not plan to ever do one again.I am in kinda of a plateau my weight has not changed or my body composition in about a month..

The only thermogenic supplement I take is green tea extract....

Thanks for the referal guy's...PS: Anyone mentioned here for testing would be a good candidate IMO...

29. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Hey Stryder,I would love to be a tester for phenogen.I am pretty detailed with diet,training and supplements..I keep a daily workout log for training and dieting..

Right now I am at 240 5'10" waist 34 bodyfat 13%
    I have not done any cycles in the past 6 months and do not plan to ever do one again.I am in kinda of a plateau my weight has not changed or my body composition in about a month..

The only thermogenic supplement I take is green tea extract....

Thanks for the referal guy's...PS: Anyone mentioned here for testing would be a good candidate IMO...

My goes to MadMan as well (if there is still room left).

30. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    My goes to MadMan as well (if there is still room left).

Thanks Die..However I think it's best the tester be just what Stryder is looking for.I do not think I am a endo maybe more a meso but im not sure..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 10:17 PM
  2. ~TESTER NEEDED: Axis Labs HemodrauliX~
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 12:46 PM
  3. Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Log / Review
    By sawastea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 09:33 AM
  4. My experience w/ Avant Labs' Anorect-In
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 05:39 PM
  5. Why is FDA pissed at Avant Labs exactly?
    By huge-one-day in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:19 AM