Attention: AVANT LABS Testers Needed!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeak
    All of the above products already have tons of great feedback, and its linked on our board. That said, all of the products listed above can have great use to the androgen user during or between cycles, so I really want to get some feedback from you all.
    I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.

  2. Leptigen Mass


    PM Sent. My stats as I know 'em are in it. I'm 30, 5'9", 175ish, frankly don't know BF%, lifted almost continuously (if moderately) for three years, but been completely out of the gym for about 2-1/2 months. Was about to start back anyway. I'm currently only taking whey, sesathin, and a mutli. Haven't used any PH/PS (never used AAS) for six months. I would like to test the Leptigen Mass for a lean bulk. Thanks!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.
    OK, Thanks
    •   
       

  4. fulforb
    fulforb's Avatar

    45years old
    Finished DBOL/CYP cycle
    5'11''
    195lbs.
    Looking for something new to add size I can keep. Very strict with diet and workout

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Stryder- just curious as to why you'd want testers who plan on using PHs/AAS? If these are effective products, PH/AAS use shouldn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    I think the idea is that they work well stand alone but can also be very complimentary to an AAS/PH cycle... kind of like 7-OXO or the like.
    Exactly!

    Note: On the Leptigen Mass I DO NOT want a tester who is currently on an AAS cycle, for obvious reasons...
    But I do want a tester who is currently on a PH cycle to see it's complimentary effects as a stack.


    For the Sesathin, tester may be on either a PH and/or AAS cycle; to gauge how well product is in minimizing fat gains while "on".

  6. And to add to that, this cannot be your first androgen cycle, you need to know how you would normally respond.

  7. Testers will be announced this evening...

    Thanks to all who volunteered.

  8. Thanks to Stryder for organizing this, and thanks to all the interest. I saw tons of great responses, and I am sure Stryder had a tough time selecting. I left it in his hands; all I want to see is some quality feedback. Thanks all.

  9. Going out of town today but will be back this evening. Waiting on a few responses from prospective testers. Will send out PM's to all this evening once every detail has been worked out.

  10. i updated my my diet, trining and goal at begining of the thread.

    please check it out.
  11. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Woohoo! I feel like a little kid at lunch right before they trade their snacks..."Who got what?!"

  12. Stryder has made his selections. He will contact those of you whop were selected. I'd like to add a new product to test, if we can find the right tester.

    Ab-Solved.

    Anyone out there going on cycle, or coming off, who when bulking with androgens gets a seriously increased gut (because of VAT)?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Stryder has made his selections. He will contact those of you whop were selected. I'd like to add a new product to test, if we can find the right tester.

    Ab-Solved.

    Anyone out there going on cycle, or coming off, who when bulking with androgens gets a seriously increased gut (because of VAT)?
    I get a seriously increased gut because I eat like a pig. Does that count?

  14. There are still a couple categories that need to be filled, due to last minute changes. PM's have been sent to those who are definite candidates. Will announce testers once all slots are filled...products are going out Monday to confirmed testers.

  15. Hi there. Stryder, check PM. Thanks.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Well I am on Bobo's program, currently cutting. 6'1" at 276 around 17% BF. I have only used Sesathin, and nothing else. I have been off of any types of androgens now for around 6 months. I am interested in HEAT, but will give an honest review on any of Avant's products.

    I also nominate
    Silversurfer
    ManBeast
    DieTrying
    All of who are training under Bobo's guidance.
    Thank you for nominating me Ryansm.
    Size and NPursuit are correct; Bobo's training plan focuses on diet and exercise. I didn't feel comfortable volunteering without consulting with Bobo first - that is how strict his program is.
    I'm 1/2 way through Bobo's muscle building program and would be more than happy to test a product.

  17. aww i wanna test something

  18. Hey Stryder,I would love to be a tester for phenogen.I am pretty detailed with diet,training and supplements..I keep a daily workout log for training and dieting..

    Right now I am at 240 5'10" waist 34 bodyfat 13%
    I have not done any cycles in the past 6 months and do not plan to ever do one again.I am in kinda of a plateau my weight has not changed or my body composition in about a month..

    The only thermogenic supplement I take is green tea extract....

    Thanks for the referal guy's...PS: Anyone mentioned here for testing would be a good candidate IMO...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Hey Stryder,I would love to be a tester for phenogen.I am pretty detailed with diet,training and supplements..I keep a daily workout log for training and dieting..

    Right now I am at 240 5'10" waist 34 bodyfat 13%
    I have not done any cycles in the past 6 months and do not plan to ever do one again.I am in kinda of a plateau my weight has not changed or my body composition in about a month..

    The only thermogenic supplement I take is green tea extract....

    Thanks for the referal guy's...PS: Anyone mentioned here for testing would be a good candidate IMO...

    My goes to MadMan as well (if there is still room left).

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    My goes to MadMan as well (if there is still room left).

    Thanks Die..However I think it's best the tester be just what Stryder is looking for.I do not think I am a endo maybe more a meso but im not sure..

  21. Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on!

    I'm looking forward to this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on!

    I'm looking forward to this.

    Good deal Cuff's..I will be watching for your log.I think I am going to purchase some as well,but after the 1st of the year so I can do a more controlled study on it..Now I can pig out for the holidays..Thanks to stryder and all you guys who suggested me,but I think cuff's is the better candidate..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, as it goes, I was chosen to test the Sesathin. Just wanted to say thanks to Stryder for giving me this opportunity. Also a big thanks to TwinPeaks. The product will be sent to me today, so I should receive it on Wednesday. If so, I'll start it Friday. Right after my thanksgiving grub-on!

    I'm looking forward to this.
    No problem. In what context will you be using it? What are your goals?

  24. Still need one more tester (endomorph) for the Phenogen. Preferably someone in the states since this is a complimentary bottle can't afford customs to seize it.

    ...anyone?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    No problem. In what context will you be using it? What are your goals?
    I'm going to use this product as a stand alone, so I can see/feel what it will be doing for me. Only supps I will be taking with it will be protein, a mulitvitamin, and CEE. I've already dropped my green tea, fish oil, flax oil, and chromium, so my system should be pretty clean once I begin this.

    I'm going to tweak my workouts a bit, adding some supersets and some HIIT training. I'll be lowering my cals and eating much cleaner. My goal is to drop b/f (of course) while trying to maintain as much LBM as I can. I know I will lose some of this as well. My ultimate goal is to get into single b/f % digits.

    I'll keep a log over in the Cycles section once I begin.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Still need one more tester (endomorph) for the Phenogen. Preferably someone in the states since this is a complimentary bottle can't afford customs to seize it.

    ...anyone?

    I'll give it a go - I sent you and twin peak a PM last Thursday with stats - I m an endomorph to add.

  27. stupid customs!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I'm going to use this product as a stand alone, so I can see/feel what it will be doing for me. Only supps I will be taking with it will be protein, a mulitvitamin, and CEE. I've already dropped my green tea, fish oil, flax oil, and chromium, so my system should be pretty clean once I begin this.

    I'm going to tweak my workouts a bit, adding some supersets and some HIIT training. I'll be lowering my cals and eating much cleaner. My goal is to drop b/f (of course) while trying to maintain as much LBM as I can. I know I will lose some of this as well. My ultimate goal is to get into single b/f % digits.

    I'll keep a log over in the Cycles section once I begin.
    Sounds good. I would continue the fish oil, however. In the first instance, fish oil is very important to health, and body composition. In the second instance, SesaThin is highly synergistic with fish oil.

    You can reduce your normal daily intake of fish oil by about 1/2.

  29. I originally told Cuffs to drop the fish oil, but if you think it would have synergistic results, I would be curious to see those effects...

  30. hey stryder, did you drop the supps in the mail today? curious

  31. Yes, dropped them off but unfortunately it was later this evening so it probably won't go out until tomorrow morning...been very busy today.

    Had a problem with one of the addresses, so it didn't go out...but your's is fine.

  32. beautiful, i look forward to it.

  33. The following have been selected to test the Avant products:
    -chasec
    -cuffs
    -ryansm
    -DieTrying
    -silverSurfer
    -TheUsual
    -Pfunk (check your PM)
    -scottyo (check your PM)
    -MaNiak1027

    Keep an eye out for their logs!

  34. Looks like a good list.. Good luck all,keep us posted!

  35. Good group there. I'm looking forward to the reviews.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The following have been selected to test the Avant products:
    -chasec
    -cuffs
    -ryansm
    -DieTrying
    -silverSurfer
    -TheUsual
    -Pfunk (check your PM)
    -scottyo (check your PM)
    -MaNiak1027

    Keep an eye out for their logs!


    Thanks for the oppurtunity Styder and Twin Peaks. A detailed log will be started as soon as it gets here.

    Phenogen is what I will be testing.

  37. I would like to thank Stryder, and Twin Peak for allowing me to do the testing for HEAT. Look for my log soon.
    Last edited by ryansm; 11-23-2004 at 04:02 PM.


  38. Great list. Keep us posted fellas.

  39. yeah, i'm grateful for the chance to test the phenogen. it looks interesting to keep fat off during PCT and still eat like a horse to retain gains.

  40. You gentleman have my thanks as well.

    I will be testing leptigen mass while bulking with androgens. This will definitely be an interesting test because, to be honest, I am not very sensitive to supplements like some people (*cough* Legal Gear testers *cough*) appear to be. However Leptigen does have some really solid feedback so I am very optimistic. Keep a lookout for the log!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 09:17 PM
  2. ~TESTER NEEDED: Axis Labs HemodrauliX~
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 11:46 AM
  3. Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Log / Review
    By sawastea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 08:33 AM
  4. My experience w/ Avant Labs' Anorect-In
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 04:39 PM
  5. Why is FDA pissed at Avant Labs exactly?
    By huge-one-day in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:19 AM
Log in
Log in