starting recomp in a couple weeks, how's this stack?

  1. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0

    starting recomp in a couple weeks, how's this stack?


    Dcp/tt 33/oxyECA? Also have some AT2 in my stash I could run instead of the tt33. Thinking about adding methyl synephrine before cardio 3x/week if that's not too many stims. Also have OG dex, but that stuff made me crash like crazy (though it did work pretty well).

    Not really looking to buy anything else since I have a fairly deep stash and I'm trying to save $$. Suggestions welcome.

  2. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa
    Dcp/tt 33/oxyECA? Also have some AT2 in my stash I could run instead of the tt33. Thinking about adding methyl synephrine before cardio 3x/week if that's not too many stims. Also have OG dex, but that stuff made me crash like crazy (though it did work pretty well).

    Not really looking to buy anything else since I have a fairly deep stash and I'm trying to save $$. Suggestions welcome.
    Bump
  3. Registered User
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Bump
    Youre gonna have to eat like 5000 calories for yhis to be a recomp. This is more of a cut stack to me. I would drop a couple things and maybe switch when u use up all of the first stuff.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Youre gonna have to eat like 5000 calories for yhis to be a recomp. This is more of a cut stack to me. I would drop a couple things and maybe switch when u use up all of the first stuff.
    depends on how many cals are being burned. i think he is plenty lean to begin with so its deff do-able. i would use at2 personally
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    depends on how many cals are being burned. i think he is plenty lean to begin with so its deff do-able. i would use at2 personally
    Yeah definitely. I was just saying, unless i go about recomp'ing incorrectly (which is possible) doing tons of calorie burning isnt necessarily the goal. I would simply eat and lift heavy like im bulking but a little cleaner, but do the cardio i would do in a cut. But this may not be his plan
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pulsing EPI for 6 weeks-How does this look
    By Roniboney in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 12:25 PM
  2. About to Start my Pmag Cycle in a couple weeks
    By MinnesotaNice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:43 AM
  4. How about this stack?
    By Cordeen in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 02:34 PM
  5. How does this stack sound?
    By justinb44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in