1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Joint Support

I used to take Kaizen's Joint Support + Glucosamine and that stuff really helped me. Sadly I haven't been able to find it so I thought I'd ask y'all (yes I am from Texas) what would be a good replacement.

Currently taking T911 Liquid, so a small bit of epiandosterone and ConDense. I am not cycling or anything I just am starting to feel my right elbow and left knee starting to get a little bit achy, could all be mental but that's besides the point.

Suggestions?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

oh and I know that they have a new joint support formula out I was just trying to see what recommendations I could get
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Super Cissus and Cissus XT are both very effective. I combine either one with Orange Triad and Orange OxiMega fish oil which gives me relief from serious joint pain. Cissus on its own should be very helpful as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.43%

What breezy said... Sounds like a lot but man if you need some joint help its worth every penny, even if your just looking to do some preventative maintenance
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Check out Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore

Name:  AJR2XMoney.png
Views: 322
Size:  391.4 KB

From the AX Knowledge-Base
    The glucosamine nutritional supplements that you will find on the health food store shelf are primarily being produced by one of two different methods; hydrolysis of crustacean shells or microbial grain fermentation

Chondroitin can come from natural sources, such as shark or bovine cartilage, or it can be made in a lab. Chondroitin is also known as chondroitin sulfate.

Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to your joints. Undenatured Type II Collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for the strength and toughness. UCII is derived from chicken sternum cartilage, UC-II is made of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen that works to repair and keep joints healthy. UCII is the only Undenatured Type II Collagen available. Other forms of type II collagen sold as dietary supplements are denatured, or hydrolyzed which makes them only a fraction as effective for repairing and supporting joints and tissue.

In a recent Randomized Double-Blind Study UCII was shown to be More than Twice as Effective than Glucosamine + Chondroitin.

BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.
    Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:
    •Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
    •Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
    •Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair.
    •Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
    •Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.

Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

Good Luck! Joint pain is not fun.
    I'm Back...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.79%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Super Cissus and Cissus XT are both very effective. I combine either one with Orange Triad and Orange OxiMega fish oil which gives me relief from serious joint pain. Cissus on its own should be very helpful as well.
    This, Cissus XT alone, or with Orange Triad/Oximega will knock out any pain plus reduce inflammation.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  7. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I got to try a couple bottle of AX Joint Restore. Between Joint Restore and Cissus XT u will be set

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

thanks alot guys, reps for all!

but I agree on the joint supports being worth their weight in gold! I am not a big supplement user, I like trying stuff but nothing really seems worth it (I dont even drink protein) but not having fish oil and a joint support has made a huge difference. definitely going to look at pricing for both Joint Support and Cissus Xt
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

used to have that squirrel as my cover pic on facebook. lmao made my day
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

SNS Cissus XT has been a blessing on my joints. I also really like Labrada Elasti-Joint (just not their fruit punch flavor cause it sucks). Those would actually make a fantastic combination.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Check out Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore

Name:  AJR2XMoney.png
Views: 322
Size:  391.4 KB

From the AX Knowledge-Base
    The glucosamine nutritional supplements that you will find on the health food store shelf are primarily being produced by one of two different methods; hydrolysis of crustacean shells or microbial grain fermentation

Chondroitin can come from natural sources, such as shark or bovine cartilage, or it can be made in a lab. Chondroitin is also known as chondroitin sulfate.

Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to your joints. Undenatured Type II Collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for the strength and toughness. UCII is derived from chicken sternum cartilage, UC-II is made of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen that works to repair and keep joints healthy. UCII is the only Undenatured Type II Collagen available. Other forms of type II collagen sold as dietary supplements are denatured, or hydrolyzed which makes them only a fraction as effective for repairing and supporting joints and tissue.

In a recent Randomized Double-Blind Study UCII was shown to be More than Twice as Effective than Glucosamine + Chondroitin.

BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.
    Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:
    •Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
    •Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
    •Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair.
    •Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
    •Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.

Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

Good Luck! Joint pain is not fun.
    Joint pain isnt fun at all Click!! The amount of positive reviews we have received though for AJR is amazing.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%

I can vouch for Flexible and Cissus-XT you couldnt go wrong with either IMO
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.13%

I'll second the motion on cissus. Also, check out Joint Force.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Four grams glucosamine a day. two grams is too little-that is my staple for joint support

I think msm hgher dosed is worth a shot and maybe chondriton

just anti natural anti-inflammatorys in general help, fish oils. animal pack has a good one;however in my opinion the glucosamine is too low so take extra
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    yep, flexible with orange triad. joints feel nice
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Thanks cissus xt is a staple for me now
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

I can't decide between Cissus XT or Joint Restore, I'll let my wallet decide
    if any reps could pm me the best deal they know of/know any coupon codes that'd be greatly appreciated!
    if not, to nutraplanet I go.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cissus has zero research suggesting it's useful for joint "support". Zero. It may however be good if you have a bone fracture or even fat loss.

Try Joint Fixx, it contains a couple goodies plus what is actually a drug in Europe for joint pain (legal as a supplement in the U.S.). Here are some unbiased (we have no idea who these people are) reviews we found cruising the net...

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I think msm hgher dosed is worth a shot and maybe chondriton
    Powdered MSM is cheap as fukk and helped me out when I started dosing 5-7 grams a day. Glucosamine Sulfate has performed better in studies than Glucosamine HCL.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Cissus has zero research suggesting it's useful for joint "support". Zero. It may however be good if you have a bone fracture or even fat loss.

Try Joint Fixx, it contains a couple goodies plus what is actually a drug in Europe for joint pain (legal as a supplement in the U.S.). Here are some unbiased (we have no idea who these people are) reviews we found cruising the net...

never heard of it. love all the research that is coming off this though.
    what is this "drug"?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.79%

Cissus has a lot positive anecdotal reports, if you're gonna say those are worthwhile with Joint Fixx.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Cissus has a lot positive anecdotal reports
    It has an insane amount of backers. I've never taken it but its raved about on a lot of different forums
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Powdered MSM is cheap as fukk and helped me out when I started dosing 5-7 grams a day. Glucosamine Sulfate has performed better in studies than Glucosamine HCL.
    agreed on the glucosamine studies.

Thanks ill look around for msm
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    It has an insane amount of backers. I've never taken it but its raved about on a lot of different forums
    I'm one of those backers too.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99

Its an excellent ingredient to reduce joint pain.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    I'm one of those backers too.
    Think I'm just gonna try it out, and OT cuz I liked White Flood back when I tried it. Got me off the Jack3d fanboat but that's a different story
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    never heard of it. love all the research that is coming off this though.
    what is this "drug"?
    Avocado soybean unsaponifiables or more commonly referred to as ASU.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Cissus has a lot positive anecdotal reports, if you're gonna say those are worthwhile with Joint Fixx.
    I dont deny that, I've said before I like using it for short periods of time as well. I think long term use probably leads to excessive cortisol reduction, and potentially more joint pain.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.79%

Avocado soybean unsaponifiables or more commonly referred to as ASU.

I dont deny that, I've said before I like using it for short periods of time as well. I think long term use probably leads to excessive cortisol reduction, and potentially more joint pain.
    I am interested in Joint Fixx after I keep hearing you talk about it.

I'll see if I experience any signs of low cortisol or more joint pain, been on for a month now and plan to stay on.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    I am interested in Joint Fixx after I keep hearing you talk about it.

I'll see if I experience any signs of low cortisol or more joint pain, been on for a month now and plan to stay on.
    I found a half off code. Read some concerns how the anti inflammatory effects of cissus causing a reduction in teh gainz. Thoughts?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.79%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I found a half off code. Read some concerns how the anti inflammatory effects of cissus causing a reduction in teh gainz. Thoughts?
    I wouldn't dose it pre-wo, but I highly doubt that it would have that great an effect.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.35%
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    This. Cissus is ineffective? Yeah no..
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Cissus is great for joint pain. Not necessarily for joint maintenance, but actual joint pain.

I have been using Osteo-Sport and it is great for joint support and recovery. It's worth checking out if you want something that attacks joint issues from a lot of different angles.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    how convenient!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This. Cissus is ineffective? Yeah no..
    ??? You linked to a product that has nothing to do with cissus. Vaughntrue would not be proud.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

??? You linked to a product that has nothing to do with cissus. Vaughntrue would not be proud.
    Joint Help, ie an iForce product, does not contain Cissus?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

What is going on
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cissus does indeed appear to exert anti-obesogenic effects (that are synergistic with African Mango). It could also positively affect neurotransmitters and serotonin. As for its effects on joints, there may not be human trials as of yet, but the anti-inflammatory effect of CQ is well-documented.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

product that contains cissus = has nothing to do with cissus?

any 1 big thing about joint help: probably one of the only products out there that will give pain relief on the first dose. and as coop and myself have learned from taking paractin for an extended period of time, the anti-inflamitory/pain reduction gets better and better as you go
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    product that contains cissus = has nothing to do with cissus?

any 1 big thing about joint help: probably one of the only products out there that will give pain relief on the first dose. and as coop and myself have learned from taking paractin for an extended period of time, the anti-inflamitory/pain reduction gets better and better as you go
    Ok you linked to a product write up with no references. Marketing is cool bro.
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAN: Bone Boost - Bone and Joint Support
    By David Dunn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
  2. BCAA and JOINT SUPPORT
    By montoyasnjs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 10:23 PM