Joint Support

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Gotcha, so cissus, in addition to either glucosamine or chondroitin, and you pretty much have your bases covered as far as repair and preservation?
Right. I would say the major difference is that cissus can help with a pre-existing injury

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. I would say the major difference is that cissus can help with a pre-existing injury
Good, good, extremely helpful as always Coop, thanks bro.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ Alan knows I respect him wholeheartedly but I would need to have a conversation with him on both topics. Fish oil is more a question of total FA balance, and cissus has high-impact factor , unbiased studies on its MOA. There is some sponsorship (see CORE, irivina, etc), but there is also ample evidence showing cissus is potentially therapeutic.
He generally dismisses anything with biased funding which IMO is stupid. The controls are far more important and an ability to read between the lines. And I have paid for his research letter.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Baldwanus is a genius..no one should ever question his royalty

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
He generally dismisses anything with biased funding which IMO is stupid. The controls are far more important and an ability to read between the lines. And I have paid for his research letter.
Agreed, but it may be due to his lack of hands-on experience in conducting research. There's a huge difference between a VPX study showing that Meltdown is 800x stronger than EC and a study examining the therapeutic potential of an ingredient. Funding can't make in vitro assays present a certain way, for instance.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, so cissus, in addition to either glucosamine or chondroitin, and you pretty much have your bases covered as far as repair and preservation?
That's why I like taking Cissus with ElastiJoint. It works well with my knees.