Joint Support

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    I'm one of those backers too.
    Think I'm just gonna try it out, and OT cuz I liked White Flood back when I tried it. Got me off the Jack3d fanboat but that's a different story


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    never heard of it. love all the research that is coming off this though.
    what is this "drug"?
    Avocado soybean unsaponifiables or more commonly referred to as ASU.

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Cissus has a lot positive anecdotal reports, if you're gonna say those are worthwhile with Joint Fixx.
    I dont deny that, I've said before I like using it for short periods of time as well. I think long term use probably leads to excessive cortisol reduction, and potentially more joint pain.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Avocado soybean unsaponifiables or more commonly referred to as ASU.



    I dont deny that, I've said before I like using it for short periods of time as well. I think long term use probably leads to excessive cortisol reduction, and potentially more joint pain.
    I am interested in Joint Fixx after I keep hearing you talk about it.

    I'll see if I experience any signs of low cortisol or more joint pain, been on for a month now and plan to stay on.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    I am interested in Joint Fixx after I keep hearing you talk about it.

    I'll see if I experience any signs of low cortisol or more joint pain, been on for a month now and plan to stay on.
    I found a half off code. Read some concerns how the anti inflammatory effects of cissus causing a reduction in teh gainz. Thoughts?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I found a half off code. Read some concerns how the anti inflammatory effects of cissus causing a reduction in teh gainz. Thoughts?
    I wouldn't dose it pre-wo, but I highly doubt that it would have that great an effect.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   
       

  6. MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  7. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    This. Cissus is ineffective? Yeah no..
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Cissus is great for joint pain. Not necessarily for joint maintenance, but actual joint pain.

    I have been using Osteo-Sport and it is great for joint support and recovery. It's worth checking out if you want something that attacks joint issues from a lot of different angles.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    how convenient!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This. Cissus is ineffective? Yeah no..
    ??? You linked to a product that has nothing to do with cissus. Vaughntrue would not be proud.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    ??? You linked to a product that has nothing to do with cissus. Vaughntrue would not be proud.
    Joint Help, ie an iForce product, does not contain Cissus?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. What is going on

  13. Cissus does indeed appear to exert anti-obesogenic effects (that are synergistic with African Mango). It could also positively affect neurotransmitters and serotonin. As for its effects on joints, there may not be human trials as of yet, but the anti-inflammatory effect of CQ is well-documented.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    ??? You linked to a product that has nothing to do with cissus. Vaughntrue would not be proud.
    product that contains cissus = has nothing to do with cissus?



    any 1 big thing about joint help: probably one of the only products out there that will give pain relief on the first dose. and as coop and myself have learned from taking paractin for an extended period of time, the anti-inflamitory/pain reduction gets better and better as you go
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    product that contains cissus = has nothing to do with cissus?



    any 1 big thing about joint help: probably one of the only products out there that will give pain relief on the first dose. and as coop and myself have learned from taking paractin for an extended period of time, the anti-inflamitory/pain reduction gets better and better as you go
    Ok you linked to a product write up with no references. Marketing is cool bro.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Cissus does indeed appear to exert anti-obesogenic effects (that are synergistic with African Mango). It could also positively affect neurotransmitters and serotonin. As for its effects on joints, there may not be human trials as of yet, but the anti-inflammatory effect of CQ is well-documented.
    I've noticed a big help while taking cissus
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Super Cissus ftw... check out Nutra for USPowders bulk Super Cissus RX... and also check out this link... good info on it.

    ergo-log(dot)com/cissusquadrangularisbonecells. html
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  18. All this cissus talk, has anyone tried eucommia bark or other herbs that martial artists typically used for connective tissue?

  19. On Facebook

    OP: Something about fish oil not being effective regarding heart disease or something. (Basically I didn't read the article)

    Below are comments back and forth:

    Me:Even if this info was true for everyone, it would still be good for joints right?

    Alan Aragon: Randall -- There is some evidence for this, yes. However, it's mainly limited to therapeutic applications (ie, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis). I doubt fish oil will do much for those who abuse their joints in the gym.

    Me:Thanks Alan, what's your take on Cissus for joints? Or I suppose my question is what do you think is best to use to keep them lubed up?

    Alan:Cissus research has some very high potential for commercial bias. The lead investigator of the research (Julius Oben) is also the patent holder & CSO of the company who sells the cissus-containing formulations. As for keeping joints healthy in the long term, your best bet is to make sure your training & diet overall is well-balanced, and make sure you chose the right parents. Regular fatty fish intake (or fish oil supplementation) won't hurt. Popular joint pain supps like glucosamine & chondroitin have performed equivocally in the literature.

    Thoughts?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  20. ^ Alan knows I respect him wholeheartedly but I would need to have a conversation with him on both topics. Fish oil is more a question of total FA balance, and cissus has high-impact factor , unbiased studies on its MOA. There is some sponsorship (see CORE, irivina, etc), but there is also ample evidence showing cissus is potentially therapeutic.

  21. Glucosamine and chondroitin also have totally dissimilar MOAs to cissus. Alan is an amazing nutritional scientist, but I doubt he's had time to dissect the literature behind common supplement ingredients.

  22. Thanks coop, cause I've been wanting to start paying some better attention to my joints. So would Cissus, glucosamine, and chondroitin all be good places to start? Also what is MOA? It is method of application or something close? I hope I'm at least close.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Thanks coop, cause I've been wanting to start paying some better attention to my joints. So would Cissus, glucosamine, and chondroitin all be good places to start? Also what is MOA? It is method of application or something close? I hope I'm at least close.
    Hah, mechanism of action. Cissus promotes growth of bone and connective tissue, whereas glucosamine and chondroitin are more "preventative" to the joint capsule.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hah, mechanism of action. Cissus promotes growth of bone and connective tissue, whereas glucosamine and chondroitin are more "preventative" to the joint capsule.
    Gotcha, so cissus, in addition to either glucosamine or chondroitin, and you pretty much have your bases covered as far as repair and preservation?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. Now this is what I wanted to know!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAN: Bone Boost - Bone and Joint Support
    By David Dunn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:22 PM
  2. BCAA and JOINT SUPPORT
    By montoyasnjs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 09:23 PM
  3. Whats up with my joint "support?"
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
  4. tendon/joint support
    By nobady in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 03:25 PM
  5. Guide To Joint Support
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:10 PM
Log in
Log in