Pre workout and bad side effects ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Pre workout and bad side effects ?

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pre workout and bad side effects ?

So im taking beast mode for my pre workout and im taking 2 scoops of it as it is indicated on the tub. But about 2 weeks ago it started to not really work for me anymore. It gave me headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath (from caffeine maybe ? ) and i felt so out of it. The type of out of it where you dont feel like your in reality. So for some reason like a dumbass I kept taking it -____-. Im kind of speculating, Im actually not sure if its from Beast mode but I never had this problem with LitUp , which had DAA in it which im also taking so i know that cant be the issue, so im assuming its beast mode. Can anyone shed some light on this information?

Ive actually been thinking of just taking a break from pre work outs (stims) for a little bit too.

PS- sorry for my jagged writing style, I cant think straight at the moment.

Thanks.

2. New Member

Get some carbs/sugars in a while before you take it like a small pre workout meal, you can try gatorade or somethin too, a lot of times just don't have enough juice in the tank before you try kicking on the turbo if that makes sense... Try it and if it doesn't help then just time to move on
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Get some carbs/sugars in a while before you take it like a small pre workout meal, you can try gatorade or somethin too, a lot of times just don't have enough juice in the tank before you try kicking on the turbo if that makes sense... Try it and if it doesn't help then just time to move on
    What ive been doing is eating 65g of oatmeal in the morning and then taking my pre workout an hour later.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's probably due to the combination of caffeine, mucuna, and especially​ Huperzine A.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's probably due to the combination of caffeine, mucuna, and especially​ Huperzine A.
    Take a break from PWOs then? Does prolonged caffeine use have this type of effect at all ?
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Take a break from PWOs then? Does prolonged caffeine use have this type of effect at all ?
    No, you have all the typical symptoms of excessive cholinergia, caused by high doses of a cholinergic precursor (i.e. DMAE) + an AChEi (huperzine A).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Or just take one scoop instead of two.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

I worked out today without it. I just felt less focused but not zoned out by any means. I feel like one scoop wouldn't do anything but ill give it a try. The headaches are home so far too , so it was my pwo then. I'll lower the dosage and try again.
  9. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Beast Mode is a very good preworkout but why don't you get like 2 or 3 other preworkout products that have a different
    ingredient profiles and rotate them each workout so you only use the Beast Mode maybe once a week so you probably
    won't get the ill effects you are having now from the Beast Mode. An example would be if you train 4 days a week you
    could use Craze on day 1 day 2 Speed Xtreme on day 3 Ignite 2 and on day 4 Beast Mode. I know it sounds like a lot
    of products but each one will actually last longer because you are only using it once a week .
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

The money factor comes into play there . First I'll try using one scoop and then I'll try different products. I have to admit I really did like beast mode , best pre workout ever so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Already mixed pre-workout and length of effectiveness
    By IRON4LIFE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 07:02 PM
  2. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
  3. Quick and bad side effects to superdrol.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 05:49 PM
  4. The New ULTRA HOTter and any side effect's
    By wheels in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:08 PM
  5. Steriods and severe side effects....
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:48 PM