Pre workout and bad side effects ?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im taking beast mode for my pre workout and im taking 2 scoops of it as it is indicated on the tub. But about 2 weeks ago it started to not really work for me anymore. It gave me headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath (from caffeine maybe ? ) and i felt so out of it. The type of out of it where you dont feel like your in reality. So for some reason like a dumbass I kept taking it -____-. Im kind of speculating, Im actually not sure if its from Beast mode but I never had this problem with LitUp , which had DAA in it which im also taking so i know that cant be the issue, so im assuming its beast mode. Can anyone shed some light on this information?

Ive actually been thinking of just taking a break from pre work outs (stims) for a little bit too.

PS- sorry for my jagged writing style, I cant think straight at the moment.

Thanks.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Get some carbs/sugars in a while before you take it like a small pre workout meal, you can try gatorade or somethin too, a lot of times just don't have enough juice in the tank before you try kicking on the turbo if that makes sense... Try it and if it doesn't help then just time to move on

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some carbs/sugars in a while before you take it like a small pre workout meal, you can try gatorade or somethin too, a lot of times just don't have enough juice in the tank before you try kicking on the turbo if that makes sense... Try it and if it doesn't help then just time to move on
What ive been doing is eating 65g of oatmeal in the morning and then taking my pre workout an hour later.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's probably due to the combination of caffeine, mucuna, and especially​ Huperzine A.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's probably due to the combination of caffeine, mucuna, and especially​ Huperzine A.
Take a break from PWOs then? Does prolonged caffeine use have this type of effect at all ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take a break from PWOs then? Does prolonged caffeine use have this type of effect at all ?
No, you have all the typical symptoms of excessive cholinergia, caused by high doses of a cholinergic precursor (i.e. DMAE) + an AChEi (huperzine A).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I worked out today without it. I just felt less focused but not zoned out by any means. I feel like one scoop wouldn't do anything but ill give it a try. The headaches are home so far too , so it was my pwo then. I'll lower the dosage and try again.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beast Mode is a very good preworkout but why don't you get like 2 or 3 other preworkout products that have a different
ingredient profiles and rotate them each workout so you only use the Beast Mode maybe once a week so you probably
won't get the ill effects you are having now from the Beast Mode. An example would be if you train 4 days a week you
could use Craze on day 1 day 2 Speed Xtreme on day 3 Ignite 2 and on day 4 Beast Mode. I know it sounds like a lot
of products but each one will actually last longer because you are only using it once a week .

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The money factor comes into play there . First I'll try using one scoop and then I'll try different products. I have to admit I really did like beast mode , best pre workout ever so far.