AndroLean - No Spin Zone + No Reps Please

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    His body for his age is an inspiration. Hope to look half that good at that age.
    Hell yea. Though I'm more impressed with the mass he had back in Rambo 4 at his age. Either way, he takes care of himself. Gives us hope.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.


  2. Ditto here

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    his entire back is covered....not a huge fan of that.
    -Matt
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he's been using hgh since the early/mid 80s, when Franco Columbu trained him and taught him a few things..

    tatts surprised me too, when i first saw them i thought they were makeup for a movie shoot, but no..real deal.

    Cadaver GH???

    I thought Lyle alzado used cadaver GH and THAT is what actually contributed to brain tumor...not aas...

    -Matt

  4. I heard the that as well, also heard brain cancer, then AIDS too....but at the end of the day, who the heck really knows the actual etiology of his demise you know?


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Cadaver GH???

    I thought Lyle alzado used cadaver GH and THAT is what actually contributed to brain tumor...not aas...

    -Matt
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. Am I the only one that thinks Lyle blaming PEDs was nothing more than a publicity thing? I dont think the PEDs did it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  6. Thought it was the milk...

    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Am I the only one that thinks Lyle blaming PEDs was nothing more than a publicity thing? I dont think the PEDs did it.
    I totally agree with you on this one. Media wanted something to blame. And it makes it easier to deal with if you can blame bad **** on something.

  8. Somewhat. I think it (blaming PEDs) was used more as a distraction from the actual cause. Prehaps concealing potentially damning or flat out embarrassing issues like homosexuality.

    His death was fraught with conspiratorial conjecture from day one so we will never know.

    I say let the dude RIP


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Lyle blaming PEDs was nothing more than a publicity thing? I dont think the PEDs did it.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Cadaver GH???

    I thought Lyle alzado used cadaver GH and THAT is what actually contributed to brain tumor...not aas...

    -Matt
    ahh..prolly not cadaver anymore, but certainly at some point like in early yrs.

    agree with the whole media labeling on the 'cause' of lyle..

    it's just like the media attributing Arnold's heart issues with certainty to his ped use.

    dude has a long family history of heart issues..could peds contribute? surely.

    do we know this for fact? certainly not.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahh..prolly not cadaver anymore, but certainly at some point like in early yrs.

    agree with the whole media labeling on the 'cause' of lyle..

    it's just like the media attributing Arnold's heart issues with certainty to his ped use.

    dude has a long family history of heart issues..could peds contribute? surely.

    do we know this for fact? certainly not.
    Speaking of Arnold...

    I am a nerd and preordered his autobiography...reading it now, when I find time. Interesting so far, but he really played politics on the steriods issue. Mentioned for like a page, and basically says he did it because everyone else was and he had to, but they made you carry water and were not really good for a bodybuilder. Then he mentioned how it is ruining bodybuilding and he is actively fighting it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. If your still interested in Androlean results I used one bottle of Androlean v2 and one bottle of Androhard v2 last year. By far the worst cycle I have ever done. Zero results. Makes me mad thinking about it still.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    If your still interested in Androlean results I used one bottle of Androlean v2 and one bottle of Androhard v2 last year. By far the worst cycle I have ever done. Zero results. Makes me mad thinking about it still.
    Sucky. I just wish it wasn't so damn pricey! If it comes down I may give it a go sometime.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Sucky. I just wish it wasn't so damn pricey! If it comes down I may give it a go sometime.
    Or if that run that BOGO offer on AL.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. I ran a month version of Androlean V3 at a sale price of $79, didn't see much results to justify that price so the $129 is far too steep for me. I would of liked to of ran it at 2 months but the sale ended.

    I noticed maybe a bit of water weight loss but nothing to the effect of a re-purchase at that price point.

  15. Thanks for the no spin feedback.

    Im on as well and not noticing anything whatsoever (however im on 8 caps of V2 Androlean per day taken at 3+2+2 caps/day).

    Sorry PP, you all know I keep it real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I ran a month version of Androlean V3 at a sale price of $79, didn't see much results to justify that price so the $129 is far too steep for me. I would of liked to of ran it at 2 months but the sale ended.

    I noticed maybe a bit of water weight loss but nothing to the effect of a re-purchase at that price point.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Speaking of Arnold...

    I am a nerd and preordered his autobiography...reading it now, when I find time. Interesting so far, but he really played politics on the steriods issue. Mentioned for like a page, and basically says he did it because everyone else was and he had to, but they made you carry water and were not really good for a bodybuilder. Then he mentioned how it is ruining bodybuilding and he is actively fighting it.
    politicians..
    always saying only what benefits them..no matter if it's the truth or not.

    arnie has done his share of flawed things, and reveled in them at the time.
    sad that he cannot reflect honestly upon them now.

    at least Sly doesn't duck from his heat, admits freely what he does.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

    Sorry PP, you all know I keep it real.
    Believe it or not we don't mind it, we want any and all feedback which we have said from day one...V2 got horrible reviews which is why we got rid of it


  18. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I ran a month version of Androlean V3 at a sale price of $79, didn't see much results to justify that price so the $129 is far too steep for me. I would of liked to of ran it at 2 months but the sale ended.

    I noticed maybe a bit of water weight loss but nothing to the effect of a re-purchase at that price point.
    We do recommend 8 weeks, thanks for the review


  19. Love the candor. More companies would fair better if they applied the same

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Believe it or not we don't mind it, we want any and all feedback which we have said from day one...V2 got horrible reviews which is why we got rid of it
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Love the candor. More companies would fair better if they applied the same
    i do agree.
    one of the many things that attracted me to this company to begin with.
    they don't shy away from ANY feedback, and utilize to improve.



  21. Yes yes,,,i love crappy reviews just as I love great reviews...bring on the no bull talk.

    If V2 lean made you wanna punch me in the face --- thats fine, I understand.

    However --- i think The v3 Hard, Enhance, Mass and lean are in a positive ratio of good reviews thus far.

    If something is not up to par --- we re-evaluate and reformulate - not make excuses...

    -Matt

  22. PP crew: I commend you all for your position - but, I'll be watching! (muuhhuuwwaaaah )
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    politicians.. always saying only what benefits them..no matter if it's the truth or not.arnie has done his share of flawed things, and reveled in them at the time.sad that he cannot reflect honestly upon them now.at least Sly doesn't duck from his heat, admits freely what he does.
    I wasn't that disappointed, but only because I expected it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    politicians..
    always saying only what benefits them..no matter if it's the truth or not.

    arnie has done his share of flawed things, and reveled in them at the time.
    sad that he cannot reflect honestly upon them now.

    at least Sly doesn't duck from his heat, admits freely what he does.

    I have the hunch that sly is in love with PED's since the 80's...

    Rocky 1 and 2.....softer, not as muscular.... then from Rocky 3 and up.....different physique...

    Now he is all for anti aging and fighting father time. I have a feeling he might be using too much GH since

    his face has altered so much --- of course from age, but I would assume GH too

    -Matt

  25. you have the 'hunch' eh?

    sure bro, me too.

    columbu taught him more than just an intense double-split training routine.
    and, it was right about that time you aptly mention..



    note the distance between arnie and the rest of them..even back then, arnold couldn't stand sly.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OTC Test Enhancement (TRT)- NO SPIN ZONE
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:43 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
  3. No products a NO go
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 10:21 AM
  4. NO PM's, NO SWAP....????
    By milwood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 01:57 PM
  5. No Biceps and No Carved Chest :( Please help!!
    By shyam1121 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in