AndroLean - No Spin Zone + No Reps Please

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Thank u

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You have AL V2, V3 has 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. Bump -- Want more unquestionable feedback.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thank u
    You disappointed with my 'no bull' review in v2 AL? lol

    -Matt

  4. Nope -thats why I said thank you lol

    Am I missing something here? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    You disappointed with my 'no bull' review in v2 AL? lol

    -Matt
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. First, yes, I know this is an AL thread but folks want feedback on PP products in general.

    Second, no, I have no ties to Primordial or any of the reps.

    Here's my last PP log Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner which I ran AM/AH/AD for 8 weeks. Being old, I really liked most of what I experienced and learned about myself.

    Thanks to the encouragement and support of the PP reps here on AM, I'll be running AH/AL @ 2 bottles each for 8 weeks starting sometime in January if all goes well with the election in November and CA's educational budget issues. I invite anyone who hasn't decided on rolling with AL or something else by PP by then to sub and see what I am experiencing.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       


  6. Thanks Colb.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Being old, I really liked most of what I experienced and learned about myself..
    old??





  8. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    First, yes, I know this is an AL thread but folks want feedback on PP products in general.

    Second, no, I have no ties to Primordial or any of the reps.

    Here's my last PP log Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner which I ran AM/AH/AD for 8 weeks. Being old, I really liked most of what I experienced and learned about myself.

    Thanks to the encouragement and support of the PP reps here on AM, I'll be running AH/AL @ 2 bottles each for 8 weeks starting sometime in January if all goes well with the election in November and CA's educational budget issues. I invite anyone who hasn't decided on rolling with AL or something else by PP by then to sub and see what I am experiencing.

    37 is "old" now days....

    "old" is like 65 yrs old....

    -Matt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    37 is "old" now days....

    "old" is like 65 yrs old....

    -Matt
    I am still young, but I act too old for my age, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Ok, ok, I should have said older. There are days I just feel old I guess. And 65 old? You never saw my grandmother who tore things up at 90. Wish I had her drive!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  11. would that you could look like this when you get old.






    oh - and 41 is the new 23.


    (i think that makes Matt Porter ~15yrs old now eh??)

  12. He looks incredible!!!

    I will never understand why this cat doesnt train his calves though. His body is obviously "his life" so one would reason, he would care about his legs too??? Or maybe gentically, he just never got anywhere with them.

    Regardless, what a bad azz and inspiration.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  13. Did he get the tats to feel young again or "in with the times" .......his entire back is covered....not a huge fan of that.

    Dude was on legit jintropins......he knows the fountain of youth well!

    If I had millions I would be on the best product too!

    -Matt

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Did he get the tats to feel young again or "in with the times" .......his entire back is covered....not a huge fan of that.

    Dude was on legit jintropins......he knows the fountain of youth well!

    If I had millions I would be on the best product too!

    -Matt
    he's been using hgh since the early/mid 80s, when Franco Columbu trained him and taught him a few things..

    tatts surprised me too, when i first saw them i thought they were makeup for a movie shoot, but no..real deal.

  15. His body for his age is an inspiration. Hope to look half that good at that age.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    His body for his age is an inspiration. Hope to look half that good at that age.
    Hell yea. Though I'm more impressed with the mass he had back in Rambo 4 at his age. Either way, he takes care of himself. Gives us hope.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  17. Ditto here

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    his entire back is covered....not a huge fan of that.
    -Matt
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he's been using hgh since the early/mid 80s, when Franco Columbu trained him and taught him a few things..

    tatts surprised me too, when i first saw them i thought they were makeup for a movie shoot, but no..real deal.

    Cadaver GH???

    I thought Lyle alzado used cadaver GH and THAT is what actually contributed to brain tumor...not aas...

    -Matt

  19. I heard the that as well, also heard brain cancer, then AIDS too....but at the end of the day, who the heck really knows the actual etiology of his demise you know?


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Cadaver GH???

    I thought Lyle alzado used cadaver GH and THAT is what actually contributed to brain tumor...not aas...

    -Matt
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. Am I the only one that thinks Lyle blaming PEDs was nothing more than a publicity thing? I dont think the PEDs did it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Thought it was the milk...

    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Am I the only one that thinks Lyle blaming PEDs was nothing more than a publicity thing? I dont think the PEDs did it.
    I totally agree with you on this one. Media wanted something to blame. And it makes it easier to deal with if you can blame bad **** on something.

  23. Somewhat. I think it (blaming PEDs) was used more as a distraction from the actual cause. Prehaps concealing potentially damning or flat out embarrassing issues like homosexuality.

    His death was fraught with conspiratorial conjecture from day one so we will never know.

    I say let the dude RIP


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Lyle blaming PEDs was nothing more than a publicity thing? I dont think the PEDs did it.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Cadaver GH???

    I thought Lyle alzado used cadaver GH and THAT is what actually contributed to brain tumor...not aas...

    -Matt
    ahh..prolly not cadaver anymore, but certainly at some point like in early yrs.

    agree with the whole media labeling on the 'cause' of lyle..

    it's just like the media attributing Arnold's heart issues with certainty to his ped use.

    dude has a long family history of heart issues..could peds contribute? surely.

    do we know this for fact? certainly not.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahh..prolly not cadaver anymore, but certainly at some point like in early yrs.

    agree with the whole media labeling on the 'cause' of lyle..

    it's just like the media attributing Arnold's heart issues with certainty to his ped use.

    dude has a long family history of heart issues..could peds contribute? surely.

    do we know this for fact? certainly not.
    Speaking of Arnold...

    I am a nerd and preordered his autobiography...reading it now, when I find time. Interesting so far, but he really played politics on the steriods issue. Mentioned for like a page, and basically says he did it because everyone else was and he had to, but they made you carry water and were not really good for a bodybuilder. Then he mentioned how it is ruining bodybuilding and he is actively fighting it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. If your still interested in Androlean results I used one bottle of Androlean v2 and one bottle of Androhard v2 last year. By far the worst cycle I have ever done. Zero results. Makes me mad thinking about it still.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    If your still interested in Androlean results I used one bottle of Androlean v2 and one bottle of Androhard v2 last year. By far the worst cycle I have ever done. Zero results. Makes me mad thinking about it still.
    Sucky. I just wish it wasn't so damn pricey! If it comes down I may give it a go sometime.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Sucky. I just wish it wasn't so damn pricey! If it comes down I may give it a go sometime.
    Or if that run that BOGO offer on AL.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. I ran a month version of Androlean V3 at a sale price of $79, didn't see much results to justify that price so the $129 is far too steep for me. I would of liked to of ran it at 2 months but the sale ended.

    I noticed maybe a bit of water weight loss but nothing to the effect of a re-purchase at that price point.

  30. Thanks for the no spin feedback.

    Im on as well and not noticing anything whatsoever (however im on 8 caps of V2 Androlean per day taken at 3+2+2 caps/day).

    Sorry PP, you all know I keep it real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I ran a month version of Androlean V3 at a sale price of $79, didn't see much results to justify that price so the $129 is far too steep for me. I would of liked to of ran it at 2 months but the sale ended.

    I noticed maybe a bit of water weight loss but nothing to the effect of a re-purchase at that price point.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OTC Test Enhancement (TRT)- NO SPIN ZONE
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:43 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 06:07 PM
  3. No products a NO go
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:21 AM
  4. NO PM's, NO SWAP....????
    By milwood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:57 PM
  5. No Biceps and No Carved Chest :( Please help!!
    By shyam1121 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in