Hottest supplements availables?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ep is no better imo. Ep is pretty much 3 servings of og erase in one. I like being able to space out dosing of the original. Ep however does yeild great results. I noticed my joints took more of a hit on ep. It may have been due to the fact i used it on a cut. Either way both versions are great. One just suited me better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Ep is no better imo. Ep is pretty much 3 servings of og erase in one. I like being able to space out dosing of the original. Ep however does yeild great results. I noticed my joints took more of a hit on ep. It may have been due to the fact i used it on a cut. Either way both versions are great. One just suited me better.
    I have,well had 2 bottles of each..EP i liked looking to using reg erase to see the diff...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    Send money to Red Cross or some other charity instead.

4. Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Send money to Red Cross or some other charity instead.
    Great advice....

5. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1

I'm sure some have but I wouldn't. I have done 12 weeks in the past on reg Erase with no extra positive results. In fact I could argue that it actually had some slight neg effects. I had lethargy, reduced desire to lift and slight anxiety after discontinuing use! I was doing 12/12 TCF-1 at the time as well so that may have contributed?. I have had great results with just 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. It continues to work for another 10 days or so via its half life iirc.

I just ordered EP and plan on dosing EOD along with 3g DAA ED for 8 weeks. Cannot wait to try EP! I have heard great things!
    Why EOD?
    I almsot did the same and was advised not too and didnt amd glad i didnt....day by day is your best bet. I was advised and questioned why i want to eod or double dose eod..So i did what pes reps said,they were obviously right,lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Why EOD?
    I almsot did the same and was advised not too and didnt amd glad i didnt....day by day is your best bet. I was advised and questioned why i want to eod or double dose eod..So i did what pes reps said,they were obviously right,lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Why EOD?
    Thanks for the post Jay. After reading a lot about EP it sounded like a lot of people dosed EOD dude to some excessive drying of the joints. It is not a huge concern for me so like you said I will start off ED and adjust accordingly. I have been away from the supp scene for a while so my thought process is to go a little slower at the begining. Thanks again.

8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

9. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1

Thanks for the post Jay. After reading a lot about EP it sounded like a lot of people dosed EOD dude to some excessive drying of the joints. It is not a huge concern for me so like you said I will start off ED and adjust accordingly. I have been away from the supp scene for a while so my thought process is to go a little slower at the begining. Thanks again.
    Your welcome man...im new to supps to an extent..u will love erase. I have 3 more bottles at home...good stuff man

10. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Ep is no better imo. Ep is pretty much 3 servings of og erase in one. I like being able to space out dosing of the original. Ep however does yeild great results. I noticed my joints took more of a hit on ep. It may have been due to the fact i used it on a cut. Either way both versions are great. One just suited me better.
    The only reason your joints would take a hit at all is because you aren't taking enough fish oil. I took EP everyday and not once did I have issues with my joints. Also a good supp to take is glucosamine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Nutrition PROMO, Hottest supplements on the planet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
  2. Best Weight Loss Supplement/Stack available at GNC?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:01 PM
  3. supplement availability in Miami?
    By Fried Cheese in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:17 PM