Hottest supplements availables?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Why EOD?
    I almsot did the same and was advised not too and didnt amd glad i didnt....day by day is your best bet. I was advised and questioned why i want to eod or double dose eod..So i did what pes reps said,they were obviously right,lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Why EOD?
    I almsot did the same and was advised not too and didnt amd glad i didnt....day by day is your best bet. I was advised and questioned why i want to eod or double dose eod..So i did what pes reps said,they were obviously right,lol
    Thanks for the post Jay. After reading a lot about EP it sounded like a lot of people dosed EOD dude to some excessive drying of the joints. It is not a huge concern for me so like you said I will start off ED and adjust accordingly. I have been away from the supp scene for a while so my thought process is to go a little slower at the begining. Thanks again.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

4. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1

Thanks for the post Jay. After reading a lot about EP it sounded like a lot of people dosed EOD dude to some excessive drying of the joints. It is not a huge concern for me so like you said I will start off ED and adjust accordingly. I have been away from the supp scene for a while so my thought process is to go a little slower at the begining. Thanks again.
    Your welcome man...im new to supps to an extent..u will love erase. I have 3 more bottles at home...good stuff man

5. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Ep is no better imo. Ep is pretty much 3 servings of og erase in one. I like being able to space out dosing of the original. Ep however does yeild great results. I noticed my joints took more of a hit on ep. It may have been due to the fact i used it on a cut. Either way both versions are great. One just suited me better.
    The only reason your joints would take a hit at all is because you aren't taking enough fish oil. I took EP everyday and not once did I have issues with my joints. Also a good supp to take is glucosamine.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Nutrition PROMO, Hottest supplements on the planet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
  2. Best Weight Loss Supplement/Stack available at GNC?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:01 PM
  3. supplement availability in Miami?
    By Fried Cheese in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:17 PM