supplement that gives the dry appearance

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Progesterone has diuretic-like effects

    Tren + DHT would be 'dry'

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com


  2. Matt, what's your suggestion for a natty guy who has difficulty with water retention. I hold a lot.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  3. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Matt, what's your suggestion for a natty guy who has difficulty with water retention. I hold a lot.
    Probably should define natural (yes I know, here goes that again).

    What I mean is, natural = no hormones, or natural = only over the counter.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by skoalcrush View Post
    Is there a supplement/stack that isn't a ph that will give that dry/vascular look?

    If so which?

    Thanks
    Extra vitC will help dry you out, and add some caffein maybe.
    its more where your body is at, not supps. im vascular with nothing, some can take a boat load of stuff and still not have much of anything.

    GPLC may help also
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Matt, what's your suggestion for a natty guy who has difficulty with water retention. I hold a lot.

    Lower carbs, high fluid intake. Eat cucumbers and asparagus.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Probably should define natural (yes I know, here goes that again).

    What I mean is, natural = no hormones, or natural = only over the counter.
    Lol you know I love that argument of "define natural." Natural means only OTC. Things not found on the banned substance list of the INBF or FDA.

    Cucumber huh? Ok
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Matt, what's your suggestion for a natty guy who has difficulty with water retention. I hold a lot.
    Erase pro works wonders as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Matt some great info just had a chance to read through. Thanks for sharing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Erase pro works wonders as well.
    Erase is great, the problem with Erase Pro is if you don't need 75mg but 50, now you have negative sides of too much AI. I always want a product I can choose the dose to suit me, BPS FormaSurge is the way to go.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Erase is great, the problem with Erase Pro is if you don't need 75mg but 50, now you have negative sides of too much AI. I always want a product I can choose the dose to suit me, BPS FormaSurge is the way to go.
    Very true. This is exactly why the first time I ran Epro I dosed it every other day. Now I've been dosing daily for two months with no issue.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Very true. This is exactly why the first time I ran Epro I dosed it every other day. Now I've been dosing daily for two months with no issue.
    I could see the EOD dosing working well. I have often wondered if the additional ingredients make a difference but it sounds like they do.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  12. A good diuretic always helps. I prefer natural ones such as dandelion root. But caffeine products also aid in producing that washed out look

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Dave Kantrowitz - NPC National Level Physique Competitor
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete/Supplement Specialist

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Erase pro works wonders as well.
    Can't beat Erase Pro for dryness.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  14. Erase and agmatine make me so vascular I appear dry
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Erase and agmatine make me so vascular I appear dry
    Nice combo
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Star Caps used to contain lasix --- and the ingredient label read something like papaya enzymes and something else weak lol

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  17. Anabeta Elite dried me out quite nicely during a clean bulk stage - have yet to try Erase

    GF-T21 by Fahrenheit also increased my vascularity nicely, which gave the appearance of drying out
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Straight up 1g of niacin does me well.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Erase and agmatine make me so vascular I appear dry

    So true! I lose a ****load of water on Erase (or any strong AI). Agmatine on refeed days definitely causes extra glycogen storage in my experience, which assists in the "dryness".
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    So true! I lose a ****load of water on Erase (or any strong AI). Agmatine on refeed days definitely causes extra glycogen storage in my experience, which assists in the "dryness".

    What form and what brand of Agmatine?

    -matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    What form and what brand of Agmatine?

    -matt
    On refeeds: 1-2g Synthetic Supplements Agmatine Sulfate.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  22. Client Mike looking rather 'dry' 5 days out from next show.

    Name:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 228
Size:  58.7 KB


    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  23. Yah...id say that's pretty dry...
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Client Mike looking rather 'dry' 5 days out from next show.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 818"/>

    -Matt
    Freaky.. looks good!

    Mike

  25. That's 5 days out? Wow, I can't imagine what his peak would be then.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Client Mike looking rather 'dry' 5 days out from next show.

    Name:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 228
Size:  58.7 KB


    -Matt
    Looks like he has his diuretic and AI just right. The question is will be carb up and look as paper thin on day of? Impressive work no doubt, he is in ridiculous shape!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  27. Wow, great wheels.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. ^^
    great work, and shout out to the coach!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Yah...id say that's pretty dry...
    Yeah but is it that the result of something non hormonal????I'll wager not


    Give UR Spray a try, it has almost immediate tightening and seemingly diuretic effects it will definitely increase the vascularity no hormones required
    Name:  vascularity.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  125.9 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  30. UR Spray definitely has my attention...


  31. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    UR Spray definitely has my attention...
    I swear by it, cannot bring myself to stop using it, and since it doesn't have to be cycled I don't have to
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  32. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I swear by it, cannot bring myself to stop using it, and since it doesn't have to be cycled I don't have to
    Have you had bloods taken while using it? I'm especially interested in the positive effects on cholesterol levels


  33. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Have you had bloods taken while using it? I'm especially interested in the positive effects on cholesterol levels
    No blood work but my bp is down 10-15 points. I am prehypertensive and that puts me in the normal range....though I am seldom normal
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  34. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Looks like he has his diuretic and AI just right. The question is will be carb up and look as paper thin on day of? Impressive work no doubt, he is in ridiculous shape!

    No diuretic.

    I will post pictures the day of,,,, which is tomorrow

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    No blood work but my bp is down 10-15 points. I am prehypertensive and that puts me in the normal range....though I am seldom normal

    Assuming it is an ingredient in Pump Spray, I am a fan.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Assuming it is an ingredient in Pump Spray, I am a fan.
    You know what they say about assuming.... have you received your second bottle? I cannot remember. I bottled the last batch while I was visiting.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  37. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    No diuretic.

    I will post pictures the day of,,,, which is tomorrow

    -Matt
    Let's see how he turned out.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  38. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You know what they say about assuming.... have you received your second bottle? I cannot remember. I bottled the last batch while I was visiting.
    Yes I have, should be an update for you guys tonight.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  39. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Let's see how he turned out.
    ^^^ Waiting


  40. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^ Waiting
    Yep, I too would be interested in seeing final condition.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 12:28 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in