supplement that gives the dry appearance

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
UR Spray definitely has my attention...
I swear by it, cannot bring myself to stop using it, and since it doesn't have to be cycled I don't have to :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear by it, cannot bring myself to stop using it, and since it doesn't have to be cycled I don't have to :)
Have you had bloods taken while using it? I'm especially interested in the positive effects on cholesterol levels

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Have you had bloods taken while using it? I'm especially interested in the positive effects on cholesterol levels
No blood work but my bp is down 10-15 points. I am prehypertensive and that puts me in the normal range....though I am seldom normal :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like he has his diuretic and AI just right. The question is will be carb up and look as paper thin on day of? Impressive work no doubt, he is in ridiculous shape!

No diuretic.

I will post pictures the day of,,,, which is tomorrow :)

-Matt

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Assuming it is an ingredient in Pump Spray, I am a fan.
You know what they say about assuming.... have you received your second bottle? I cannot remember. I bottled the last batch while I was visiting.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We won the Overall at the Dexter Jackson Classic last week and he just won the overall at the Music City show put on by Brandon Curry.

cobra mike overall.JPG
cobramike 2.JPG

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and arms are ridiculous. I like that he is symmetrical and not squared out, very nice.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wow. My applause to you both.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and arms are ridiculous. I like that he is symmetrical and not squared out, very nice.
So are his legs...can definitely tell he has better condition than the others and he is carrying more muscle everywhere it appears...impressive