supplement that gives the dry appearance

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm not interested in ever becoming a bodybuilder or stepping foot on a stage, so I don't really understand the obsession with looks. To each his own though.
    Working out for all the health benefits is wonderful and SHOULD be first and foremost....but hey,,, I bet you wont complain when your BF% drops and you gain some lean mass...

BUt I understand your stance...

But the majority of people want a 'cosmetic' effect from training....'round delts, huge arms, brick abs etc"

-Matt

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

To keep healthy and stay fit as I age. Lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, strengthen bones, keep my mind sharp.
    Good to see and props to you bro. I wish you all the best and very well said.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. 8% bF and below
    DHT product such as AndroHard
    Aromatase control product such as Erase pro
    ECA/CLEN which contributes to diuresis
    11 KT for stress/cortisol control --AndroLean

-Matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    8% bF and below

-Matt
    Out of curiosity, what do you do with natural athletes rather than chemically assisted ones?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. ^I would love to know.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    ^I would love to know.
    That would probably depend on your definition of "natural"

7. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

There arent really more ways than one way to explain all natural... So i dont get what u mean.

Anabolic..or...non anabolic

Unless u r talking no supps at all,just food.

8. the guy who ushered in the "dry" look..no one has done it better.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwBg&dur=2177

look at that 10yr progress of DY, wow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

I have my own hang ups with this term.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What is your reason for working out? Serious, not being a dick.
    To out lift 99% of the world population... For all the reasons T-Bone said and simply because I like lifting things and putting them down especially heavy things.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    To out lift 99% of the world population... For all the reasons T-Bone said and simply because I like lifting things and putting them down especially heavy things.
    Whats heavy to one,may not he heavy to another!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Whats heavy to one,may not he heavy to another!!!
    That's the beauty of it All about challenging yourself mentally and physically

13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    That's the beauty of it All about challenging yourself mentally and physically
    Thats exactly why i do rhis bodybuilding thing.....mainly for the mental challenge.The best competition in the world is yourself against yourself!!! FACT!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Thats exactly why i do rhis bodybuilding thing.....mainly for the mental challenge.The best competition in the world is yourself against yourself!!! FACT!
    I do it because I am incredibly vain.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

Well said...

16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I have to attest to this a bit. I do it because you can't. And when you tell me "I couldn't ever do that" It drives me. I can and I will.
    Franz Kafka

17. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

Well said...
    TY brotha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Hey man,to each there own. I am vain as well.To an extent that is. But,i love a challenge and doing anything to make aure i win.I have an ego. Yeah its great to be strong and look good as well

18. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    8% bF and below

-Matt
    Agreed. Androgens are what competitors use close to contests for this purpose.

19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Haha ^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of curiosity, what do you do with natural athletes rather than chemically assisted ones?
    Here a few guys whom I prepped that were 100% not using hormones while I helped them...

Name:  10 days out small.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  120.0 KBName:  10 days out small1.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  127.9 KBName:  j palm side chest.JPG
Views: 265
Size:  39.1 KB

-Matt

21. Wow, Excellent condition for no hormones. Hell excellent condition with hormones.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. ^^^Alot of times natural guys will get DRIER since they have less variables to be concerned with....this drug countering this side effect, plus this drug to counter this other side effect etc....They might not be big, round and full --- but they can get dry and very conditioned!-Matt

23. Drink a bottle of jack, then you'll wake up dry and hard the next morning

Lmfao

Broscience

24. Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero
    Drink a bottle of jack, then you'll wake up dry and hard the next morning

Lmfao

Broscience
    Not recommending it but can vouch for this haha I always wake up appearing "dryer" and "leaner" after a moderate night of drinking.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

25. Just imagine how dried out you would've been after a balls-to-the-walls night of drinking! You're not really REALLY dry unless your head feels like it's taking a railroad spike.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

26. Matt, what does that guy weigh dialed in?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    ^^^Alot of times natural guys will get DRIER since they have less variables to be concerned with....this drug countering this side effect, plus this drug to counter this other side effect etc....They might not be big, round and full --- but they can get dry and very conditioned!-Matt

Def agree.. balancing everything from AAS to pharmacological meds for hypertension, and everything else can become quite the challenge. You have 5 different meds to counteract side effects for 5 other things.. its just a chain reaction that is hard to stop.

Mike

28. I am fascinated between the differences in pre workout prep for naturals and assisted athletes. To me I have never done anything that drastic for the week prior a shoot but my body fat levels are not bodybuilder-esque. I only need to come in at 7%, nowhere near as dry as the guys in these photos.

Matt, what would your protocols look like for natural athletes? Actually natural, not 'natural *wink*' lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am fascinated between the differences in pre workout prep for naturals and assisted athletes. To me I have never done anything that drastic for the week prior a shoot but my body fat levels are not bodybuilder-esque. I only need to come in at 7%, nowhere near as dry as the guys in these photos.

Matt, what would your protocols look like for natural athletes? Actually natural, not 'natural *wink*' lol.
    My understanding is those guys were natural.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My understanding is those guys were natural.
    indeed.

i'm not Matt, but i think i can emulate his response....

there is no difference between protocols for natty/enhanced per se - it is the fact of 'enhancement' that you then may have to do some things to 'counteract' the effects of that enhancement, that differs.
    even then, it is not night/day differences in guidelines..

the same principles that apply to totally natty guys will work when utilized with anabolics.

ppl like to make this a complicated thought process (been there, done that myself ).
    it's not.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 01:28 AM
  5. Replies: 4