supplement that gives the dry appearance

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Another example of 'dry' look.

    My client Remus -- 3 weeks out from contest

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  87.7 KB

    -Matt


  2. I'm not interested in ever becoming a bodybuilder or stepping foot on a stage, so I don't really understand the obsession with looks. To each his own though.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm not interested in ever becoming a bodybuilder or stepping foot on a stage, so I don't really understand the obsession with looks. To each his own though.
    What is your reason for working out? Serious, not being a dick.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. :.........

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Another example of 'dry' look.

    My client Remus -- 3 weeks out from contest

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  87.7 KB

    -Matt
    Dude his delts are ridiculous,almost look out of proportion to his body,lol... Conditioning is fantastic.

    Forearms and calves look a bit small though
    •   
       


  6. i think there is some lotions... not sure if they work though

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What is your reason for working out? Serious, not being a dick.
    To keep healthy and stay fit as I age. Lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, strengthen bones, keep my mind sharp.

  8. Like everyone has mentioned before, Erase Pro just works really well. I also liked androhard too. However, both are pretty expensive. If you want to try something on the cheap, I had a good experience with natadrol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    To keep healthy and stay fit as I age. Lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, strengthen bones, keep my mind sharp.
    WELL SAID BRO...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Another example of 'dry' look.

    My client Remus -- 3 weeks out from contest

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  87.7 KB

    -Matt
    Crazy dry you could say. It is incredible the condition you get these guys in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm not interested in ever becoming a bodybuilder or stepping foot on a stage, so I don't really understand the obsession with looks. To each his own though.
    Working out for all the health benefits is wonderful and SHOULD be first and foremost....but hey,,, I bet you wont complain when your BF% drops and you gain some lean mass...

    BUt I understand your stance...

    But the majority of people want a 'cosmetic' effect from training....'round delts, huge arms, brick abs etc"

    -Matt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    To keep healthy and stay fit as I age. Lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, strengthen bones, keep my mind sharp.
    Good to see and props to you bro. I wish you all the best and very well said.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. 8% bF and below
    DHT product such as AndroHard
    Aromatase control product such as Erase pro
    ECA/CLEN which contributes to diuresis
    11 KT for stress/cortisol control --AndroLean

    -Matt

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    8% bF and below
    DHT product such as AndroHard
    Aromatase control product such as Erase pro
    ECA/CLEN which contributes to diuresis
    11 KT for stress/cortisol control --AndroLean

    -Matt
    Out of curiosity, what do you do with natural athletes rather than chemically assisted ones?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. ^I would love to know.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    ^I would love to know.
    That would probably depend on your definition of "natural"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    That would probably depend on your definition of "natural"
    There arent really more ways than one way to explain all natural... So i dont get what u mean.

    Anabolic..or...non anabolic

    Unless u r talking no supps at all,just food.

  18. the guy who ushered in the "dry" look..no one has done it better.

    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwBg&dur=2177

    look at that 10yr progress of DY, wow.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    That would probably depend on your definition of "natural"
    I have my own hang ups with this term.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What is your reason for working out? Serious, not being a dick.
    To out lift 99% of the world population... For all the reasons T-Bone said and simply because I like lifting things and putting them down especially heavy things.


  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    To out lift 99% of the world population... For all the reasons T-Bone said and simply because I like lifting things and putting them down especially heavy things.
    Whats heavy to one,may not he heavy to another!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Whats heavy to one,may not he heavy to another!!!
    That's the beauty of it All about challenging yourself mentally and physically


  23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    That's the beauty of it All about challenging yourself mentally and physically
    Thats exactly why i do rhis bodybuilding thing.....mainly for the mental challenge.The best competition in the world is yourself against yourself!!! FACT!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Thats exactly why i do rhis bodybuilding thing.....mainly for the mental challenge.The best competition in the world is yourself against yourself!!! FACT!
    I do it because I am incredibly vain.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Thats exactly why i do rhis bodybuilding thing.....mainly for the mental challenge.The best competition in the world is yourself against yourself!!! FACT!
    Well said...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 12:28 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in