Best Anabolic Supplements

rangerick375

Awards
Hello All,
I am training for the Delta Force selection course. My goals are strength, some size, and optimum endurance. I want to try an anabolic stack in my program. Can I get advice from all on the most efficient one. Thanks, Rick

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,
I am training for the Delta Force selection course. My goals are strength, some size, and optimum endurance. I want to try an anabolic stack in my program. Can I get advice from all on the most efficient one. Thanks, Rick
Doesn't that mean youre already SF? I heard they prescribe SF guys test, deca, basically whatever they want. If thats true, get some of that ****.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't that mean youre already SF? I heard they prescribe SF guys test, deca, basically whatever they want. If thats true, get some of that ****.
where the hell did you hear that?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
where the hell did you hear that?
I've heard it from a few people who worked with the SF......its probably just a rumor, but if its true, that would be his best option :thumbsup:

Du510

Awards
A know SF guys in Venezuela, they're juicin insane and easy.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I trained alongside Sf guys, and they don't give it out, however, the majority do use.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about this for the last few nights. On some tv show I have been watching the SEAL/BUDS training class 243. Anyone who might have any idea at all, how many cals per day do you think these guys consume while going through training. They cant be eating very much, certaining not enough protein yet I have to tell you they are all in great shape. They definetly arent lacking in the muscle density dept. which is what you woudl expect when not eating enough and tons of overtraining.

Any ideas?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
My High School Ranger Best Friend said he lost 21 pounds doing the Ranger school, because he was patrolling an average of 22.5 hours a day for 12 weeks on a single MRE every 36 hours and a full canteen meal every 4th day, they 're probably at no more than an average of 1.2 to 1.5 K Cals a day with a constant burn of bodyweight.

The SEAL BUDS school has the additional factor of thermal caloric loss to the cold water, those are some rough, tough, dedicated Mofos , that 's a seriously painful ordeal. On pure body compisition though, swimming is more retentive than the open air burn of running, a triathlete like Brodus understands the dynamics involved here better than I.

As I understand it, the practice is to fatten and muscle up some before one does the schools, in order to keep sufficently able down the stretch.

Proteins, Creatine, Carbs Packs, Adaptogens, Prohormones like M4OHN, you name at are in use in the US Special Ops groups, and the requisite candy, Advil, is being popped freely as we post.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard that MRE's are 3000 calories. I dont know if thats true. I gained a lot of fat when I went to basic training. I know that does not compare to special forces, but I think the military feeds high calorie meals. I was always hungry and when I was done with basic, none of my pants would fit me. I had to go shopping for civilian clothes. Oh and I'm a hard gainer.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The SEAL BUDS school has the additional factor of thermal caloric loss to the cold water, those are some rough, tough, dedicated Mofos , that 's a seriously painful ordeal. On pure body compisition though, swimming is more retentive than the open air burn of running, a triathlete like Brodus understands the dynamics involved here better than I.
Oh without a doubt swimming is great (would have qualified for the syndey olympics if I had never been in an accident, for the 50M free)
But these guys (Seal, SF etc) are up for about 3 days stright through hellweek, total probably ony sleep 5-6 hours in the whole week, that would result in a ton of muscle loss. But they dont look stringy at all, there have to be some Seals or SF guys on here somewhere.
That would be one hell of a fatloss regimine, modify a traing program for the calorie expenditure during a 3 week overtrainig phase. Heavy dose of anabolic/androgens with tons of protein could have a huge effect. Just a thought.

Are there any Seal/SF message board, maybe I could pm a mod at something like that see if they could give us some info.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I could look it up, but 3K sounds high to me, that's the calorie equivalent of 4.5 big Macs, I know from eating those pastey packs that it would hardly compare to that McDees load in a fill my belly ability.

Miltary schools might be a long slow burn, but I seriously doubt it's more physically painful than an intense collegiate football or what I was doing at 22, the NFL, for a sheer in your face, that day and the next raw pain experience. There's a non recreationall reason that virtually everyone in the Pros are on Opiates and Gear, You are Gladiators. That Fun Time of Lights taught me alot about the **** it, Roll on Attitude. We be Bad, Viking True.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope they are more like 3,500 and up. I ate them all the time in the field. I'm sure Beelz can attribute to that. I can attest to gaining weight when humping over 50 miles a day, that's how many calories they have. Oh, and I weighed 220 at the time. as far as SEALS, they do unique training based on stength and endurance. The ideal Marine, Ranger, or any SF member is single digit bodyfat with the ability to go for much longer peroids of time than a normal person. This equates to usually 165-210 max bodyweight, as the more muscle you have the harder it gets to go for so long. I had a hard time keeping up with some of the training as I was a much larger individual than most bros I trained with. Do they use expeimental drugs or what not, maybe at the most elite levels, but your average Ranger or Buds trainee, not likely.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I know the british give their elite guys experimental drugs, so i dont see why we wouldnt. I would like to know the eating/nutrients they get though. like i said with the amount of energy they use during hell week they should all look like hiv patients.

size

Awards
  • Established
This is a little off topic but soldiers during WWII used methamphetamines.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
This is a little off topic but soldiers during WWII used methamphetamines.
Off topic too, but there is a an old video floating around on the internet of old british soldiers with whom they gave LSD to. Poor guys didnt know up from down.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I heard that MRE's are 3000 calories. I dont know if thats true. I gained a lot of fat when I went to basic training. I know that does not compare to special forces, but I think the military feeds high calorie meals. I was always hungry and when I was done with basic, none of my pants would fit me. I had to go shopping for civilian clothes. Oh and I'm a hard gainer.
They're closer to 5000 calories, most of it being for sugar. I really don't think MREs are that great for what they're supposed to be designed to do. Personnally, I think a shitload of protein and complex carbs would beat out a sugary meal anyday of the wek. There are some things in them that are somewhat good for you, but most soldiers I know eat the poundcake, skittles, and jalepeno cheese and then open another one :think: . If you're looking for a healthy MRE, I think the chicken tettrazini is the best for you.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
amphetamines have been used long after WWII fwiw. they are still used in the military. and hopefully always will be. when being alert means LIVING, it's a no brainer

gunzblazin1x

Awards
I have been thinking about this for the last few nights. On some tv show I have been watching the SEAL/BUDS training class 243. Anyone who might have any idea at all, how many cals per day do you think these guys consume while going through training. They cant be eating very much, certaining not enough protein yet I have to tell you they are all in great shape. They definetly arent lacking in the muscle density dept. which is what you woudl expect when not eating enough and tons of overtraining.

Any ideas?
Instead of retyping all the information, I just scanned the pages from a book I have. I thought you might find it helpful. See the attached pics. :D

Attachments

rangerick375

Awards
Thanks all, but I'm looking for an anabolic supplement that will help me with strength and endurance. I need something legal. I've seen ON/OFF Cycle advertised. I used the Muscle Tech Androtestine and Nortestine. It gave me good gains and aided in recovery from the long runs and humps. Any advise?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's bunk garbage. go to www.designersupps.com and buy some m4ohn. or you could go to www.bulknutrition.com and get some 1-test, 4ad which would be a great musclebuilding stack. both of these products will blow muscletech garbage out of the water. of course, if you can get real gear, by all means do!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all, but I'm looking for an anabolic supplement that will help me with strength and endurance. I need something legal. I've seen ON/OFF Cycle advertised. I used the Muscle Tech Androtestine and Nortestine. It gave me good gains and aided in recovery from the long runs and humps. Any advise?
Keep in mind, nothing will be legal in a couple of months. However, for now I'd say that Mohn is your best option.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would use high multi dose sched. of M4OHN and if you needed a small boost here and there maybe mdht.

the Cardinal

Awards

Any ideas?
I've been similarly curious about the muscle-bound prisoners that are often paraded by the media in their "you should be very afraid" pieces. Think about it - although they may train hard, the food has to be cheap, which means plenty of starchy and crappy fillers, truly restful nights are probably far and few between, and let's face it, the atmosphere ain't exactly optimally conducive to building massive muscles, but many of them do. And before anyone throws this out as the reason, I doubt that the general prison population is any more genetically gifted than the average gym population.

Nearly all of the bodybuilding gurus swear that nutrition trumps training on the hierarchy scale, but given what many prisoners and special forces guys accomplish, I'm skeptical - maybe intense training can compensate for other variables like poor nutrition and lack of rest.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i disagree completely
while intense training is important it is important because it breaks down your muscles and allows them to be rebuilt bigger
if you aren't resting nor eating enough, how are your muscles going to be rebuilt?
you don't grow in the gym, you grow when you rest, and you can't grow without fuel (food)

the Cardinal

Awards
i disagree completely
while intense training is important it is important because it breaks down your muscles and allows them to be rebuilt bigger
if you aren't resting nor eating enough, how are your muscles going to be rebuilt?
you don't grow in the gym, you grow when you rest, and you can't grow without fuel (food)
No offense, but are you disagreeing that a lot of special forces personnel and prisoners manage to gain size and strength with seemingly inadequate nutrition and rest?
I mean, maybe those facts can be easily explained away, but making an oft-repeated, "true-believer" statement that every weight training fool and his brother has heard, and to some extent accepts, doesn't cut it. I tend to believe my own eyes whether they are lying to me or not, and I'm curious as to people's theories as to why these groups of trainees tend to defy the widely accepted "advice" that you have been so kind to parrot.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
they defy advice most likely due to the fact that some of them run a gram a week of test.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
oh, and add the fact that they were probably genetic monsters before they even joined the force.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, and add the fact that they were probably genetic monsters before they even joined the force.
basically yeah. the drop out rate is insane and whoever makes it has more than just heart.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
special forces prove the same thing that bulgarian training methods prove. that people with significant heart, genetics, drive, discipline and fearlessness (vs. people that constantly cry about being "hardgainers) can make world class gains AGAINST the bbing CW advice.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriends brother is a seal i can ask him what they ate during hell week. He is one bad A mother too. However he is the nicest most gentle-hearted people you have ever met. Great guy...I need to call him.
Dick

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
My girlfriends brother is a seal i can ask him what they ate during hell week. He is one bad A mother too. However he is the nicest most gentle-hearted people you have ever met. Great guy...I need to call him.
Dick
lol, Im sorry, I read that fast and thought you said that you needed to call him dick. :icon_lol:

Im interested as well in knowing what they ate during that week. Bet it was horrible.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
amphetamines have been used long after WWII fwiw. they are still used in the military. and hopefully always will be. when being alert means LIVING, it's a no brainer
I remember a thing on the news a while ago about them using some sort of amphetamines to help with sleep deprivation. Of course they tried to make a big deal about it at first, but then they interviewed the troops. They all said it's ten times better to be fighting along side someone on amphetamines than someone halucinating from sleep deprivation or shaking uncontrollably from caffeine.

I also saw a different story about some drugs they prescribed troops that would make them immune to certain biological or chemical weapons. I don't know the name of the drug but apparently excessive aggression was a common side effect and their wives all knew to make themselves scarse on Tuesdays(when all the troops were given their weekly dose). They called them Psycho Tuesdays. Kinda funny, kinda scary...