Tons of DAA!

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Found a KILLER deal on DAA and bought a ton. So I can dose it pretty much however I like. Would using a dose like 10g daily provide better results than 3G daily

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Found a KILLER deal on DAA and bought a ton. So I can dose it pretty much however I like. Would using a dose like 10g daily provide better results than 3G daily
Thats an awesome question..I wonder if u did if it would wind up requiring some sort of AI while on it.Ppl do report some sides and thats at 3 grams

steppinRazor

Awards
I recall hearing its most efficient at 3 grams, no need to dose higher..but I have no studies to post reference.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I recall hearing its most efficient at 3 grams, no need to dose higher..but I have no studies to post reference.
Can't find anywhere online if more is better or not! If more is better I'd like to go 9grams daily or such!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Can't find anywhere online if more is better or not! If more is better I'd like to go 9grams daily or such!
Ive read about ppl loading higher doses for like 3 weeks,then back to 3grams

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
If you have a lot of it, why don't you dose it at 3g/day for a couple of weeks and then bump up the amounts if needed? That's what I'd do.

David
Team APPNUT

sharperunner

Awards
Or just be the guinea pig for us and dose it at 10 grams. If you start growing massive amounts of hair on your palms, we'll know 10 grams is probably too much

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Or just be the guinea pig for us and dose it at 10 grams. If you start growing massive amounts of hair on your palms, we'll know 10 grams is probably too much
That wouldn't be from the daa haha

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Hey the 10g is worth a try lol it just may give me super test levels lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't get much out of a test booster at your age.